Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemaxmick
Stranger
drying contamination
    #6887793 - 05/08/07 02:09 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

how long is it safe to store mushrooms in a sealed plastic container, with desiccant?(at room temp)

and

(EDIT: just read some of the "suggestion" posts before i posted this...i think i may have answered this question now, but i accidently hit post....so sorry if this has acctually been asked before)

the caps on some of mushrooms that i have put in the container have turned black(with a little bit of dark green) the stems are fine, they have a few (black/blue)bruise marks from when i picked them, but i never touched the caps. they are all in the same container, and they've been allowed to touch each other and what not, but only some of them have turned this black color(i figured if it was contamination, then they would all be black). they are completly dry, and theres nothing acctually growing on them...there just black
is there anything to worry about?

and a completely unrelated question...
last week i did about 2g of mushrooms(nice trip :laugh: ) the day after i was fine, however 2 days later when i got out of bed i had the most unbelieveable miagrain...i have never felt pain like it before...light and noise was making me throw up...i picked up my 1 year old son and he yelled in my ear...*throwup*...the sheer thought of starting my motorcycle to go to work made me throw up aswell(my bike is really loud..the thought of the noise)
anyways, long story short...it was really really fucking bad.
i was wondering if anybody has come across this before?...dodgy mushroom?..simple coincidence?

its the only thing i could think of that could have caused it cause the last time i had a headache like that was almost 7 years and that was from to much panadine forte(its like tylanol 3...i had my wisdom teeth out, and i took a few..then lost count of how many i had and how long ago it was...so i had some more...then lost track of time...had some more...etc ended up having half a pack in 12 hours...nasty!)

thanks for your help...

Edited by maxmick (05/08/07 02:12 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates