Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineThe_Ghost
ゴースト

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: USG Ishimura Flag
Re: Types of drug users that piss me off... [Re: Mephisto616]
    #6889035 - 05/08/07 01:02 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Mephisto616 said:
I GOT ONE I GOT ONE!

The paranoid fucks who get high and freak out if a car drives by in their neighborhood.
I knew a guy who would do anything until all the planets were aligned, both our parents we're out of town, and we left the neighborhood and smoked in a fucking forest somewhere

Ah yes. Every time you think that next time they will have their shit together but they don't. Real annoying because you can see that they would be fine if they would just see past their own weakness and get a fucking grip, but its like they don't want to put fourth any effort.

This reminds me of another important one. I don't think this is too widespread. But i had a friend who ive tripped with a number of times. But he'd suddenly look around half way into the trip and start saying how hes sober over and over. Hes tripping one minute and sober the next? That shit did wonders for crippling trips.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekcobra15
Bodhisattva
Male

Loc: Washington
Re: Types of drug users that piss me off... [Re: TurricaN]
    #6889042 - 05/08/07 01:07 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Man.. all of you non-rollers out there should just sit down one day with a little pile of weed and learn how to roll. I was a non-roller for years and one day I got sick of it so that is what I did. Once you get good at it you will always want to be the one rolling the joint because you will prefer your method to everyone elses. Generally you will just feel better about yourself. Oh...and the type of drug user that pisses me off the most is the Misinformed Glory Story because they are the ones that all the non-drug users listen to when they spew all of their misinformation. Then when you try to talk to a non-drug user about your psychedelic passtime/rituals they come at you with a bunch of myths that they learned from the "dude who does a bunch of drugs, so he must know all about it" so they won't beleive you because you don't look like some sort of spaced out looser. Bad grammar=rant. Sorry.

--------------------
Om Gam Ganapataye Namah

Offlinekcobra15
Bodhisattva
Male

Loc: Washington
Re: Types of drug users that piss me off... [Re: kcobra15]
    #6889044 - 05/08/07 01:08 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

This reminds me of another important one. I don't think this is too widespread. But i had a friend who ive tripped with a number of times. But he'd suddenly look around half way into the trip and start saying how hes sober over and over. Hes tripping one minute and sober the next? That shit did wonders for crippling trips.

GOOD ONE.

--------------------
Om Gam Ganapataye Namah

OfflineKinematics
coyote vision

Loc: Colorado
Re: Types of drug users that piss me off... [Re: moon_glue]
    #6889051 - 05/08/07 01:11 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

moon_glue said:
Well I dont see why "god" would only talk to people on drugs.

How do you know who god may or may not talk to? Just because he doesn't talk to you in an way you notice doesn't mean no one else might not hear anything.

Invisibleelbisivni
Re: Types of drug users that piss me off... [Re: kcobra15]
    #6889059 - 05/08/07 01:14 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

narcissists

I used to trip with a kid who would always talk about himself and how cool the shit he did was, how awesome he was, how he wanted to start a revolution.

club kids

I tripped with a couple kids I've seen have difficult mental crashes because they treated mushrooms like it was coke or something.

like I said before, 98% of drug users piss me off.

--------------------
From dust you are made and to dust you shall return.

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
Re: Types of drug users that piss me off... [Re: elbisivni]
    #6889205 - 05/08/07 01:45 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I quit growing and gave away a few ounces of my killer to a friend and all my pipes and my bong about 3 weeks ago.
  I smoke a little once a week now but last night I was at his house and he broke out a big sack of pretty good mersh.  I asked him to SELL me a bowl worth and he said he couldn't because he promised someone else a bag.
    fuckin last time he gets shit from me  that ungrateful bastard :mad2:

Invisibleshaggydogman
Stranger

Re: Types of drug users that piss me off... [Re: cpw1971]
    #6889229 - 05/08/07 01:50 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

cpw1971 said:
I quit growing and gave away a few ounces of my killer to a friend and all my pipes and my bong about 3 weeks ago.
  I smoke a little once a week now but last night I was at his house and he broke out a big sack of pretty good mersh.  I asked him to SELL me a bowl worth and he said he couldn't because he promised someone else a bag.
    fuckin last time he gets shit from me  that ungrateful bastard :mad2:

Yeah, fucking stoners with short memories.... :tongue:

OfflineStizzle
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Tuvalu
Re: Types of drug users that piss me off... [Re: shaggydogman]
    #6889311 - 05/08/07 02:06 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Have you ever smoked a noob out with a bong and once they inhale some smoke they immediately cough shooting water into the bowl and into the weed...

The type I don't like to be around is the glory guy... "OMG I got sooo fucked up yesterday I drank like 20 beers , took 5 bong rips of hydro chronic and snorted some coke... LOOK AT ME!!!"

--------------------

Offlinemoon_glue
Orwell's Post9/11 Era
Male

Loc: Earth, today...
Re: Types of drug users that piss me off... [Re: Stizzle]
    #6889325 - 05/08/07 02:10 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

The "god" or "diety" thing is just my opinion, i wasnt trying argue with any of you.

OfflineAlCapwn
ID Reset, take that subpoena

Loc: Canada
Re: Types of drug users that piss me off... [Re: Zunox1]
    #6889373 - 05/08/07 02:24 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Zunox1 said:
Quote:

AlCapwn said:
Unfortunately, recreational drug users rarely ascend to the realm of intellectualism and intellectuals rarely ascend to the realm of recreational drug use.

Semi-true... but also untrue. I consider myself pretty smart.. and i do use drugs for recreational purposes. however, the smart people generally don't get caught... (because they are smart) :bowdown:

You have to keep in mind that when I say rarely, I don't mean absurdly rare. I'd agree with elbisivni, that 98% of drug users piss me off. And the ones that piss me off are stupid fucks one way or another. It's just that the trouble makers tend to be the one to try drugs where as the people who are smart rarely risk it because they're :good citizens." I've seen some try pot, but not enough for me to call them a drug user.

--------------------
Huuuuurrrrrr!

Invisibleit stars saddam
Satan

Loc: Spahn Ranch
    #6889401 - 05/08/07 02:33 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I hate idiots that do stupid shit like take Coricidin and inhale Duster, and then act as if I'm being a prude when I inform them of the hazardous nature of such activities, when I'm really just trying to raise their consciousness and turn them on to better drugs. Oh well, I guess that's just natural selection at work.

Invisibleelbisivni
Re: Types of drug users that piss me off... [Re: it stars saddam]
    #6889415 - 05/08/07 02:35 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

more better drugs for us :thumbup:

--------------------
From dust you are made and to dust you shall return.

Invisibleit stars saddam
Satan

Re: Types of drug users that piss me off... [Re: Hanky]
    #6889426 - 05/08/07 02:37 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Hanky said:
I agree though, the idea the "intellectuals" don't use recreational drugs is ludicrous.

The vast majority of intellectuals that I associate with use drugs regularly; this includes professors, psychologists, philosophers, etc. The difference between professional academic types and the typical idiot teenager with a Corona baseball cap is that the intellectuals don't define themselves by their drug use, and have the sense to keep it a relatively private activity.

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
    #6889432 - 05/08/07 02:39 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

it stars saddam said:
I hate idiots that do stupid shit like take Coricidin and inhale Duster, and then act as if I'm being a prude when I inform them of the hazardous nature of such activities, when I'm really just trying to raise their consciousness and turn them on to better drugs. Oh well, I guess that's just natural selection at work.

yep I know how that shit is
I tried to get this cokehead to try Salvia once
whatta loser

Offlinemoon_glue
Orwell's Post9/11 Era
Male

Re: Types of drug users that piss me off... [Re: cpw1971]
    #6889486 - 05/08/07 02:54 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I knew this girl that had her period two or three times a month because of how much corricidin she was taking.

The intellectuals i know that do drugs dont define themselves with drug use or drug culture. Theyre also way more fun to be around because of it.

Invisibleit stars saddam
Satan

#6889496 - 05/08/07 02:57 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I'm still baffled as to why anyone even takes Coricidin. The high you get from it is from the DXM, but you can get pure DXM simply by picking up a bottle of Robitussin Maximum Strength Cough, without having to ingest all of the toxic shit contained within Coricidin.

OfflineJunkFood
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: NYC
    #6889505 - 05/08/07 02:59 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

it stars saddam said:
I'm still baffled as to why anyone even takes Coricidin. The high you get from it is from the DXM, but you can get pure DXM simply by picking up a bottle of Robitussin Maximum Strength Cough, without having to ingest all of the toxic shit contained within Coricidin.

The taste

--------------------
HOW'S MY POSTING? CLICK HERE

Invisibleit stars saddam
Satan

Re: Types of drug users that piss me off... [Re: JunkFood]
    #6889525 - 05/08/07 03:02 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I was referring to the cough gels, so taste isn't an issue.

Invisibleshaggydogman
Stranger

#6889539 - 05/08/07 03:07 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

it stars saddam said:
Quote:

Hanky said:
I agree though, the idea the "intellectuals" don't use recreational drugs is ludicrous.

The vast majority of intellectuals that I associate with use drugs regularly; this includes professors, psychologists, philosophers, etc.  The difference between professional academic types and the typical idiot teenager with a Corona baseball cap is that the intellectuals don't define themselves by their drug use, and have the sense to keep it a relatively private activity.

:thumbup:
As far as I can see drug use spans intelligence, class, education, race, sexuality and any other way you may wish to classify someone.

Humans like drugs.

Offlinemoon_glue
Orwell's Post9/11 Era
Male

#6889580 - 05/08/07 03:16 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

A guy that has a tradition he can't break because of past adolescent loyalty.

example:
You tell someone you're going to make mushroom tea and they rush home to get their special mushroom tea cup. Or you tell them your drinking a certain kind of beer and they absolute will not drink this specific beer unless it starts with a chilleded mug.

I only bring this up because I am like this. I will only drink Killians if I have a respectable mug to pour it in. I got my favorite one at goodwill for 1 dollar when i was 16. I have alot of little things like this. Oh i have a "granny sweater" which is really a raggidy black cardigan I like to where when i get the trippin chills/or panicky.

We all know that one guy who will get in a certain mood and request a certain song. That guy is me too. If im feeling nostalgic, you better have Modest Mouse - Dramamine or im gonna be twitchy all night.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck