Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemoon_glue
Orwell's Post9/11 Era
Male

Loc: Earth, today...
Types of drug users that piss me off...
    #6885901 - 05/07/07 06:59 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Heres a little community humor...
*note, not all of htem piss me off, some are just here for mere catagorical reasons.

The Couch Commander
He/ She never pays for weed, never drives, never springs for munchies, never knows where to get shit. Their house usually has people comming and going all the time. And He/she controls the social situation without leaving the couch. This is the person that calls you up and goes "hey man you got any" and when you say "yeah 50 bucks" they get offended you are charging them. They commonly ask "can you make it fat?" and you say, "sure can you make it 55$?"

The bad luck guy
Always has a story about bills or something for why he cant afford his own stash. Always has a "bad day" and expects people to get him high for free because of it.

Misinformed Glory Story
This is the guy who tells you how much "laced weed", "tripple dipped acid", and "tripple stacked" e he did last weekend.

The Consumer
This motherfucker cant grow shit, cant make shit, can barely make a microwave dinner, and has the audacity to tell you your shit isnt good. No shit, i only gave you half a dose, you woulda bitched either way.

jfrank said:
Feeding the Birds
I hate the kind of people who you smoke out then they make up a lame excuse to go. FUCKING PINNER

shaggydogman said:
The non roller
Been smoking for a long enough to have learnt how to roll a joint by now, but just refuses to learn. So when it gets late, you've rolled way more than your fair share, your way stoned and just wanna kick back while someone else rolls, and realise your sitting there smoking with a non roller... arhhhhhhhh

The_Ghost said:
The Downer
This reminds me of another important one. I don't think this is too widespread. But i had a friend who ive tripped with a number of times. But he'd suddenly look around half way into the trip and start saying how hes sober over and over. Hes tripping one minute and sober the next? That shit did wonders for crippling trips.

Zunox1 Said
Halfway Hitter
The person who you generally have no problem smoking out most of the time, except he NEVER holds in a hit; smokes his/her weed like a cigarette. this person then complains that they are not high or high enough, when everybody else is blitzed out of their skulls.
we stopped smoking that guy out until he learned to ghost the hits .

The Anal Stimulator
This dude is always sticking his drugs in his butt because it is "more intense." This dude tries to convince everyone else to try it.

The "Thats not how you do it" guy
Quoiyaien said:
You know, the guy that stands over you and watches every single little move you make, and feels obligated to correct you. I find this especially annoying when I have a buddy scaring a noob to death on the methodology of smoking salvia. He makes it seem so god damn complex. Light, smoke, hold, release, be high... simple. He turns it into this big ordeal that ends up scaring most people out of it.

The Wannabe Connection
Zunox 1 said:
guy who doesn't know where to get something, but doesn't wanna let you know he doesn't know where. so he says yeah he'll talk to his dealer, but then just comes up with a lame ass excuse a few hours later. you pretty much know he's doing this, but you don't wanna make him feel bad about it, so you just let it go.

Feminist Hippie Smoker:
The one who's just a little too skinny and a litte too pretty. Always looks ragged, but always smells fresh. Really just a pretty boy that's too tender and faggy to party with the rest of the guys. When girls have "girl talk" he's usually there. Usually tells other guys to go away. Thinks he understands women. But really girls realize they can get all the cash benefits of a boyfriend without having to put out.

Stickywater Said:
The Sketchball
You know him, you love him, he's the sketch. That one member in your group who just seems to lack some vital mental function to keep him out of trouble. Probably well known among your group for going missing days on end because he "couldn't find a phone", and nobody in your group would ever be surprised if he got attacked by some sort of wild animal during the night. Sometimes he pitches, sometimes he doesn't, sometimes he does and you ask him to take it out cause something about it looks weird. (i.e. there's wood in it). Regardless, you don't mind because his company and crazy antics are well worth getting him smoked to have around.

Stickywater Said:
The traveller
This is an interesting character. Often very shady yet affirmative. He's that one friend that someone in your group has just known their whole life... Except nobody ever really sees or hears from him except for the odd occasions he decides to drop by to smoke up, otherwise he disappears for the year and shows up again unexpected months to a year later full of all sorts of stories about what they've been doing with their lives for the past x amount of months

The Perpetual Virgin:
That one guy in your group that no matter how often he does drugs, he has a virgin level tolerance. This dude has been smoking since he was twelve and still everyone in the group knows to drop him from rotation after his fourth or fith hit. This dude is great to have around because he makes a complete ass out of himself every night. Give him a couple beers, a bong rip, or half an e pill or half a gram of shrooms and this motherfucker will do rub all over the carpet giggling and wake up with rug burn on his nipples. He's the one guy who acts nuts and girls think its cute.
His name has become a slang term for small amounts. "hey man take a 'justin'" (small toke) or, "pour so more vodka in this shit, dont mix me a 'justin'" (a weak drink)

Edited by moon_glue (05/10/07 09:06 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJunket
Stranger
Male

Loc: Seattle
Re: Types of drug users that piss me off... [Re: moon_glue]
    #6885917 - 05/07/07 07:01 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Lol how about the simple moocher? seems like a combination of all them

OfflineAnarchoTrip
Young Blood
Male User Gallery

Re: Types of drug users that piss me off... [Re: Junket]
    #6886027 - 05/07/07 07:30 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

i don't like users that use drugs just to "party" and "get high." Especially when they're using psychedelics. It's a waste and they're going to hurt themselves with that mindset.

--------------------
YIPPIE!

Offlinejohnnyxtreme
Weed Mason

Loc: Mill Valley
Re: Types of drug users that piss me off... [Re: AnarchoTrip]
    #6886036 - 05/07/07 07:31 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

AnarchoTrip said:
i don't like users that use drugs just to "party" and "get high." Especially when they're using psychedelics. It's a waste and they're going to hurt themselves with that mindset.

Amen to that!

--------------------
"Dude, what do you want to do?"

"I dunno dude, I kinda just want to exist."

OfflineZunox1
Habitual Line Stepper
Male

Loc: Arizona
Re: Types of drug users that piss me off... [Re: Junket]
    #6886055 - 05/07/07 07:34 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I dislike those kinds of people too, however i used to get smoked out for free constantly. i did not ask, but simply my friend got his weed free (stole from his stepdad's fat sack of bud) and hooked me up. does that count as a moocher? :[
i always payed for munchies, always rode to the store to get em, and i payed for my friends mushroom trip twice. am i a bad person :frown: ?

--------------------
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Offlinemoon_glue
Orwell's Post9/11 Era
Male

Re: Types of drug users that piss me off... [Re: johnnyxtreme]
    #6886094 - 05/07/07 07:46 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

johnnyxtreme said:
Quote:

AnarchoTrip said:

Amen to that!

:thumbup:

Invisiblein_sherman
Stranger
    #6886109 - 05/07/07 07:49 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

moon_glue said:
Misinformed Glory Story
This is the guy who tells you how much "laced weed", "tripple dipped acid", and "tripple stacked" e he did last weekend.

Yeah, a lot of people I know are like that. It's a shame, really.

--------------------

OfflineBig_Whoop
giver of two shits
Male User Gallery

Loc: southern ontario Flag
Re: Types of drug users that piss me off... [Re: Zunox1]
    #6886117 - 05/07/07 07:51 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

No, you're not a bad person. I get smoked all the time and also pay for munchies like you. Its not bad, but if you do it too much and never pitch you're a dick.

--------------------

the pillars of the universe are taking a break at the moment, please call again

OfflineStreetFreak
smellin' like a plant

Loc: locked in a place where n...
Re: Types of drug users that piss me off... [Re: Big_Whoop]
    #6886152 - 05/07/07 07:58 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

What about the peeps that start acting like a fuck tard if you don't dose them AGAIN.

OfflineAlCapwn
ID Reset, take that subpoena

Loc: Canada
Re: Types of drug users that piss me off... [Re: in_sherman]
    #6886194 - 05/07/07 08:09 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I hate those. Especially when they claim absurd things that make you want to hit them like (here's three ones that I heard in the past 2 weeks):
-I smoked a joint laced with acid!
-I ate hydroponically grown shrooms
-I ate LSD TWENTY FIVE! That's like super acid.

--------------------
Huuuuurrrrrr!

OfflineZunox1
Habitual Line Stepper
Male

Re: Types of drug users that piss me off... [Re: Big_Whoop]
    #6886204 - 05/07/07 08:11 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Big_Whoop said:
No, you're not a bad person. I get smoked all the time and also pay for munchies like you. Its not bad, but if you do it too much and never pitch you're a dick.

:tongue2: i started to pitch in after i quit smoking, so my friend could still have a good time. like i would spot him 20$ when he needed weed, but i had no intention of taking the money back if he tried to pay it back. I also threw down like 10$ for tacos from jack in the box (like 20 tacos!!) quite often, so i figure I'm not a dick. :mushroom2:

-I ate LSD TWENTY FIVE! That's like super acid. (from Al) Oh my god, that is so funny. i want some super acid :frown: (yes i know thats regular).

--------------------
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Edited by Zunox1 (05/07/07 08:13 PM)

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Types of drug users that piss me off... [Re: AlCapwn]
    #6886215 - 05/07/07 08:13 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

i cant stand it when people talk about g-13. without going deeply into detail, i know exactly what real g-13 is (and its not some strand grown by some farmer in oregon), although i never smoked any of it. and there is about 0.00000000001% chance that a single person that has said the phrase "g13" really knew what it was, let alone had any.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

OfflineAnarchoTrip
Young Blood
Male User Gallery

Re: Types of drug users that piss me off... [Re: AlCapwn]
    #6886233 - 05/07/07 08:17 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

AlCapwn said:
-I ate LSD TWENTY FIVE! That's like super acid.

:rolleyes:

That's hillarious. People need to do more research.

--------------------
YIPPIE!

OfflineMauiGanjaMonster
Herbal Pleasures
Male

Loc: 4 acre pot field
Re: Types of drug users that piss me off... [Re: kotik]
    #6886286 - 05/07/07 08:27 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

"i cant stand it when people talk about g-13. without going deeply into detail, i know exactly what real g-13 is (and its not some strand grown by some farmer in oregon), although i never smoked any of it. and there is about 0.00000000001% chance that a single person that has said the phrase "g13" really knew what it was, let alone had any.

To my knowledge the actual G-13 strain that the government grows in a experimental lab was actually horrible bud, I guess back in the early days it was some good shit a sativa dominant, but what the government grows isn't good bud at all, supposedly its a "Afghani strain cloned with something else.

--------------------
Trodding through creation in a irie meditation.

As they walk through my garden and steal my fruit, damn devils in a three piece suit.

yeah they walk through my garden and eat my fruit damn puppets, the boys in blue.

OfflineMauiGanjaMonster
Herbal Pleasures
Male

Loc: 4 acre pot field
Re: Types of drug users that piss me off... [Re: MauiGanjaMonster]
    #6886298 - 05/07/07 08:29 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

But what also crosses my mind is that the other strain it was cloned with must have been a pure sativa plant, because aren't Afghani plants more prone to becoming a indica based plant?

They probably chose a Afghani plant because of its strong endurance and its not a nutrients hog.

--------------------
Trodding through creation in a irie meditation.

As they walk through my garden and steal my fruit, damn devils in a three piece suit.

yeah they walk through my garden and eat my fruit damn puppets, the boys in blue.

OfflinechemiKalz
u r tripp0r?
Male

Loc: upstate ny
Re: Types of drug users that piss me off... [Re: MauiGanjaMonster]
    #6886709 - 05/07/07 09:45 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I had a female friend we were tripping with, try to tell everyone that tripping was having mini-seizures in your brain and thats why you trip.. :whatever:

--------------------

Invisibleelbisivni
Re: Types of drug users that piss me off... [Re: chemiKalz]
    #6886899 - 05/07/07 10:16 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

my sister is an experienced tripper but sometimes she worries me because she still buys into all the shit like "if you do LSD, trace amounts are deposited in your spinal chord where they can break lose and cause you to have a flashback" or the shit about tripping and thinking your an orange the rest of your life. she's cool, just ill informed, I try to help her out when I can.

98% of drug users piss me off.

--------------------
From dust you are made and to dust you shall return.

Edited by elbisivni (05/07/07 11:24 PM)

Offlinemoon_glue
Orwell's Post9/11 Era
Male

Re: Types of drug users that piss me off... [Re: elbisivni]
    #6887215 - 05/07/07 11:09 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

oh i just thought of another one!

The guy who pulls up listening to some lame music like Disturbed or Marilyn Manson, turns his car off, hits the bowl, then acts like he's not acting like the hottest shit in the world. Its funny when the dudes in his 20's and NOT a highschool kid.

OfflineZunox1
Habitual Line Stepper
Male

#6887275 - 05/07/07 11:24 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Hahaha, i saw somebody like that this morning while walking to school.
thats funny. I wanna be like that when i grow up  :bouncysmoke: !
also, is there a 'friends that piss you off' section to this thread?
because i know this guy, and he's cool n shit, but when you text him, he never texts back. also, i gave him 80$ today to get me some mushrooms from his dealer, and i watched him call him to make sure he could get them, and i don't think he is going to remember to get them/bring them.
if he does, I'm buying him a Grip of weed and giving him mushrooms to trip with me :bowdown: .

--------------------

Edited by Zunox1 (05/07/07 11:38 PM)

Offlinejfrank
Weed Mason
Male User Gallery

Re: Types of drug users that piss me off... [Re: Zunox1]
    #6887346 - 05/07/07 11:38 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I hate the kind of people who you smoke out then they make up a lame excuse to go. FUCKING PINNER

--------------------
Pink Floyd = Hella Chronic

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds