Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefantasylndvictm
yup
Female User Gallery

Loc: usa
in pennsylvania???
    #6880867 - 05/06/07 02:57 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

i have lived here for most of my life and i would have to say that the area i live in in pa has to be the hardest place to find shroomies i live in southwestern pa...and i kno its season well the weather hasnt been to grerat but im either not a good hunter or theyre just not producin well out here. ill probly have better luck just gettin spores huh?? i would need a kit though whats the best site for prices and supplies??

--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineimplee
Cyber Hippie
Male User Gallery
Loc: Houston, Texas. Flag
Re: in pennsylvania??? [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #6880940 - 05/06/07 03:28 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

What kind of mushrooms are you looking for? And what kind of mushrooms do you want to grow?

Offlinefantasylndvictm
yup
Female User Gallery

Loc: usa
Re: in pennsylvania??? [Re: implee]
    #6884972 - 05/07/07 02:58 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

ive never grew any before so im not sure...the easitest one to grow. i kno theres a how bunch different kinds but i dont kno them and there differences that well. i want some good ones of course. :smile:what would u recommend??

--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

OfflineTravILLer
8=========D

#6885157 - 05/07/07 03:50 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

i am a shroom noob, but i found out about this club http://www.wpamushroomclub.org/ and i was thinking about joining it. i made a post about it but these fools ignored it :tongue2:

i live in pa too, west pa. pm me dude

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #6885631 - 05/07/07 05:42 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Please read the rules of the Hunting forum before creating a topic. No asking "what grows in my area?". Also no complaining about the weather or making a new post just because you can't find anything. Read our rules.

For cultivation related questions use the Cultivation forum (just read the rules before creating a topic).

Welcome to the shroomery.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder