Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Waynesville woman gets 3 years for selling drugs
    #6872205 - 05/04/07 01:01 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Waynesville woman gets 3 years for selling drugs

http://www.citizen-times.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070504/NEWS01/70504034/1009

WAYNESVILLE – A Haywood County woman will spend at least three years in prison for selling cocaine, marijuana and LSD from her home in Waynesville’s Auburn Park neighborhood.

Pamela Stewart Frady, 45, of 44 Meadowood Lane, pleaded guilty Friday to 18 felony drug charges.

After serving her jail time, she will be on probation for 30 months. She also must pay a $50,000 fine, according to the District Attorney’s Office.

"The evidence revealed that Frady was a substantial drug dealer in our community,” said District Attorney Michael Bonfoey. “She sold cocaine, LSD, marijuana and perhaps other illegal substances to young adults. I commend the work of my Assistant District Attorney Jim Moore who was involved in this case at a very early stage. Assistant District Attorney Moore worked with officers from the Town of Waynesville, the (Haywood County) Sheriff’s Office and the SBI in order to prepare this case for trial. The case was prepared so well that the pleas of guilty resulted. The officers did excellent police work to make this case and get this drug dealer out of our community."

The crimes occurred during October of 2006 at Fray’s home. Her neighbors noticed increased traffic at her house at odd hours of the day and night. The neighbors told police about the traffic.

The Sheriff’s Office and the SBI conducted an undercover operation in October, which resulted in a search of her home.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSiekoaktiv
version 2.0
Male

Re: Waynesville woman gets 3 years for selling drugs [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #6872466 - 05/04/07 02:35 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

That dosn't seem like a very long time for dealing... but I wouldn't know, I know nothing about jail times.

--------------------
I'm in need of a sterile sporeprint, if anyone wants to do a trade for some seeds or something, or maybe just for free if you have a lot of them............. i'd really appreciate it :mushroom2:

NuggetPorch said - "YES! YES!!!! Coaster its Faint, but its fucking there YOU see it!!! Perhaps we are both on some sort of unusual wave length associated with unusual neuro-transmitters, mind expansion white light, or something we can not even begin to understand or fathom to conceive because it is a gift of insight or a curse given to us by powers beyond our control, something we are not meant to know."

Invisibledaytripper05
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In my garden
Re: Waynesville woman gets 3 years for selling drugs [Re: Siekoaktiv]
    #6873493 - 05/04/07 07:41 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

I live in Indiana. My dad had a friend just get convicted of child molestation....the girl was eleven years old.

He was sentenced six years and will get out in three assuming he behaves well.

According to the justice system the crimes are equal. :whatever:

Spending a day in jail for drugs is too long..total bullshit justice system.

Offlineelpinoman
Stranger

Re: Waynesville woman gets 3 years for selling drugs [Re: daytripper05]
    #6875313 - 05/05/07 08:02 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

daytripper05 said:
I live in Indiana. My dad had a friend just get convicted of child molestation....the girl was eleven years old.

I agree %100 but making tens of thousands or more from selling drugs is worth going to jail for. Its illegal untaxed money, shit untaxed money alone puts away all the mafia men lol. Although I support every drug dealer whos makes thousands of dollars and hope they never get caught in the system  :bigblunt:

OfflineHillbillyThoth
Stranger

Re: Waynesville woman gets 3 years for selling drugs [Re: elpinoman]
    #6876603 - 05/05/07 03:50 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

elpinoman said:
Quote:

daytripper05 said:

I agree %100 but making tens of thousands or more from selling drugs is worth going to jail for. Its illegal untaxed money, shit untaxed money alone puts away all the mafia men lol. Although I support every drug dealer whos makes thousands of dollars and hope they never get caught in the system  :bigblunt:

What's so great about taxes?

Offlinejoker_66599
NOOB / SMALLTIME GROWER
Male User Gallery

Re: Waynesville woman gets 3 years for selling drugs [Re: HillbillyThoth]
    #6881607 - 05/06/07 06:37 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

only thing i can think of is when i get money back every year some time in march.

Joker

--------------------

?¿
¿?
I don't really grow mushrooms I just act like it to be coo.
?¿
¿?

Offlinededjam
Electro Penguin
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Moralton, Statesota
Re: Waynesville woman gets 3 years for selling drugs [Re: joker_66599]
    #6883502 - 05/07/07 06:51 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

The crimes occurred during October of 2006 at Fray’s home. Her neighbors noticed increased traffic at her house at odd hours of the day and night. The neighbors told police about the traffic.

Fuck nosey neighbors! I got some middle age cunt that lives across the street from me. She sits in her little house, collecting her welfare check, and staring out her front door at me. Im tempted to start calling in peeping tom reports on her, just so they dont take her seriously if she does report something. She is a nut, bitch needs a job not welfare.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order