Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinecrakkattak
Would you testthis pill?
Male User Gallery

Man jumps three stories on PCP
    #6882858 - 05/07/07 12:02 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

A Jersey City man, whom police suspect was high on the hallucinogen PCP, allegedly threatened Guttenberg police with a butcher knife, then jumped from the third-story window of his girlfriend's apartment, only to later become apprehended and charged with a host of offenses.

According to Guttenberg Lt. Joel Magenheimer, Guttenberg police responded to a call April 26 at approximately 1:30 a.m., after residents of the building at 130 69th Street reported a domestic violence incident taking place in a third-floor apartment.

"When our officers arrived, they heard a woman screaming inside the apartment," Magenheimer said. "But our officers couldn't gain entry into the apartment. They were trying to push the door in, when she finally came to the door and let the officers in."

At that point, Police Officers James Hosie and Jeffrey Lugo entered the apartment and heard a man screaming in another room in the residence.

Advertisement

"The woman said that the man in the other room was going crazy and was on drugs," Magenheimer said.

Magenheimer said that the officers spotted the man, later identified as 28-year-old Noel Figueroa of Jersey City, standing in the bedroom and was apparently in "a state of disarray."

"His eyes were rolling around in his head and he was showing no sign of acting in a normal fashion," Magenheimer said. "He was also carrying a large butcher knife."

Magenheimer said that the officers told the man to put the knife down, but he didn't respond to the command. At that point, the man allegedly made a motion to come after the officers with the knife.

"He was going to attack them," Magenheimer said. "He [allegedly] made a move with the knife."

The officers drew their weapons and told the man to drop the object, but he apparently refused.

"After the officers drew their weapons and instructed the man to stop, he apparently turned around and went for the window," Magenheimer said. "The window was apparently open and he went out the window."

Hung from the ledge

Magenheimer said that Figueroa was hanging from the window ledge for a little bit, while the police tried to help him come back inside. But Magenheimer said that Figueroa was not cooperating with the police officers and was putting up a struggle.

"The officers grabbed his hands while he was on the ledge, but he fought them," Magenheimer said. "He broke loose from the officers and fell three stories to the ground."

While the officers went down the stairs to check to see if Figueroa was injured, he apparently tried to get up and make a feeble run towards Broadway.

"The officers chased after him in foot pursuit," Magenheimer said. "West New York police arrived with a unit and assisted in apprehending the man on 69th and Broadway."

How Figueroa was able to get up and attempt to get up and escape after falling more than 30 feet is beyond comprehension.

"He was apparently really high on the PCP and didn't feel anything," Magenheimer said.

Magenheimer said that Figueroa was first transported to Jersey City Medical Center to receive medical treatment for an assortment of injuries.

After he received treatment, Figueroa was charged with two counts of aggravated assault on the police officers, one count of aggravated assault against the woman, as well as resisting arrest, possession of an illegal weapon, possession of a weapon for unlawful purposes, criminal mischief, and being under the influence of a controlled substance.

Figueroa was taken to the Hudson County Jail in Kearny, where he was held on $40,000 bail with no chance of a cash option. At press time, he remained in custody in the jail.

"This was a dangerous situation, because he [allegedly] went after the officers with the knife," Magenheimer said. "The officers said that they almost had to shoot the man, because he was out of control with a butcher knife and wouldn't listen. It was a close call."

http://www.hudsonreporter.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=18302797&BRD=1291&PAG=461&dept_id=523589&rfi=6

--------------------

J-to tha R-O-C Knomsayn!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
Loc: Ohio
Re: Man jumps three stories on PCP [Re: crakkattak]
    #6882874 - 05/07/07 12:08 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

If PCP means I can jump out of three story windows and survive I might have to start using.

--------------------
!

OfflineProt
journeyman

Loc: Northside of Houston TX!!...
Re: Man jumps three stories on PCP [Re: jewunit]
    #6883082 - 05/07/07 01:58 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Thats bullshit.. i got 1 count of assualt with a dealdly wep and my bail was 30,000.. fuck texas. hge had MULTI counts and was only 10,000 more than me..

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State
Re: Man jumps three stories on PCP [Re: Prot]
    #6883230 - 05/07/07 03:26 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

i had one cube of lsd and got 50,000 bail. texas does suck.

--------------------

Offlineflamebolt
Just some guy
Male

Loc: USA
Re: Man jumps three stories on PCP [Re: ShroomDoom]
    #6883367 - 05/07/07 05:21 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

ive been on pcp
although i was aware of not feeling pain i had no desire to jump out a window or assault anyone

weird shit

--------------------
roses are red
violets are blue
mushrooms are awesome
give me a few

Offlineroyer
±±±±±±±±±±

Loc: anywhere but here
Re: Man jumps three stories on PCP [Re: flamebolt]
    #6883378 - 05/07/07 05:30 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

i agree i had no desire to hurt anybody or jump out a window but i did feel like laying in the grass looking at the moon and thinking i was a space man walking on it.

hahahahaha

--------------------
=================================================
if you have any questions please feel free to pm me , thx :-)

Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

Re: Man jumps three stories on PCP [Re: royer]
    #6883531 - 05/07/07 07:14 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

"They say weed on dust, whether an ounce or pound, is like jumping out a building grabbing napkins on the way down." - Cage

Offlinededjam
Electro Penguin
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Moralton, Statesota
Re: Man jumps three stories on PCP [Re: truffleupagus]
    #6883549 - 05/07/07 07:25 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

I think PCP gets a bad rap because of the people that use it. Then again ive never touched it, so maybe i shouldnt be the judge, although ive never seen anyone even selling it. I dont know, if I came across some id do more research before diving in, but as bad as its made out to be, it must be pretty good :lol:

I love this article though...so much stuff allegeded. The media might as well be judge and jury because they hang people way before they get their day in court...

OfflineSunshineDaydream
Journeyman
Male User Gallery

Loc: OK
Re: Man jumps three stories on PCP [Re: dedjam]
    #6883591 - 05/07/07 07:47 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

gopenguins said:
I think PCP gets a bad rap because of the people that use it. Then again ive never touched it, so maybe i shouldnt be the judge, although ive never seen anyone even selling it. I dont know, if I came across some id do more research before diving in, but as bad as its made out to be, it must be pretty good :lol:

I love this article though...so much stuff allegeded. The media might as well be judge and jury because they hang people way before they get their day in court...

nice signature.  :wink:

OfflineBikerfool
Your Local Edgelord
Male

Re: Man jumps three stories on PCP [Re: SunshineDaydream]
    #6883882 - 05/07/07 09:39 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

"and being under the influence of a controlled substance."
How is this illegal? How are they going to get hard evidence that he was on a controled substance?
You can't drug test for PCP as far as I know.
I thought that the only way a person could be charged with a drug crime is if they are in possession...

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #6883962 - 05/07/07 10:06 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

> I think PCP gets a bad rap because of the people that use it.

It is very unpredictable. If you don't take too much, it can be a fun ride... but the difference between just right and too much is a very fine line... and too much changes a fun ride into a whacked out freak fest.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflinechemiKalz
u r tripp0r?
Male

Loc: upstate ny
Re: Man jumps three stories on PCP [Re: Seuss]
    #6883979 - 05/07/07 10:12 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

PCP stories always make me lul.

--------------------

InvisibleFlop Johnson
Praise Skatballah
Male

Loc: TX
Re: Man jumps three stories on PCP [Re: crakkattak]
    #6884084 - 05/07/07 10:46 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

That'd be cool to see one of those "city jumper" guys get high on PCP and run from the cops :lol:

Offlinenihilistism
king of thecastle
Male

Loc: Hernando's Hideaway
Re: Man jumps three stories on PCP [Re: Bikerfool]
    #6884161 - 05/07/07 11:16 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Bikerfool said:
You can't drug test for PCP as far as I know.

PCP is part of the nida 5.

Offlinenub
Plobable
Male User Gallery

Loc: little district
Re: Man jumps three stories on PCP [Re: Flop Johnson]
    #6884687 - 05/07/07 01:53 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

or just a cop chassing one not even high on pcp would be cool theyd have no chance i wonder if the areobatic dudes would fight as good as they can climb/jump

Offlinethongster
Home Grown Hero
Male

Loc: Down The Street
Re: Man jumps three stories on PCP [Re: nihilistism]
    #6884698 - 05/07/07 01:56 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

he can claim temp insanity for some of the charges, Iam it was PCP that shits crazy he prolly never even knew what he was doing.

--------------------
"In the land of the limbless the one-armed drummer is king"

Sidewalk Chemist

First Time Tripping My Story

Offlinededjam
Electro Penguin
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Man jumps three stories on PCP [Re: thongster]
    #6884761 - 05/07/07 02:10 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

thongster said:
he can claim temp insanity for some of the charges

:lol: Insanity pleas almost never work, and when they do, they still dont go the way the defendant wants too. TV and media have made it seem like insanity is a viable excuse in court...its not.

OfflineSebastian23
Stranger
Male

Loc: Bay
    #6885473 - 05/07/07 05:10 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

gopenguins said:

They're alledging and assuming a lot here.

--------------------
"If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment
with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp
it was written on."
-Terence McKenna
Marijuana Myths Debunked

Offlinewhatever123
Whatever I did, I'm sorry
Male User Gallery

Loc: San Diego, CA
Re: Man jumps three stories on PCP [Re: Sebastian23]
    #6885621 - 05/07/07 05:39 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Sebastian23 said:
Quote:

gopenguins said:

They appear to be doing the exact opposite, in my opinion. If they were to report the story, as it is told by police or witnesses, then they would leave out the "allegedly"s and "apparently"s. By adding those qualifiers, they make it clear that nothing has been proven as of yet.

--------------------
Koala Koolio said:
there should be a 3 month waiting period between registration and posting. :wink:

Offlinededjam
Electro Penguin
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Man jumps three stories on PCP [Re: whatever123]
    #6885760 - 05/07/07 06:17 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

whatever123 said:
Quote:

Sebastian23 said:
Quote:

gopenguins said:

They appear to be doing the exact opposite, in my opinion. If they were to report the story, as it is told by police or witnesses, then they would leave out the "allegedly"s and "apparently"s. By adding those qualifiers, they make it clear that nothing has been proven as of yet.

Yea, makes it clear, then why report the article without having information to back it up? Why is something that "allegedly" happened news? If you cannot report the whole story, then dont report it. This story did this guy a whole lot of injustice, and he will have to deal with the things this article says whether or not he is found guilty.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale