Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShrizoom
Stranger
Male

No Visuals..
    #6862983 - 05/02/07 01:41 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Hey guys, I have a few questions maybe you could answer. I have taken mushies about 5 times now, and not once have I had a visual expierence, like some of you post in the Trip Reports.

The Most I have ever eaten was an 1/8th and a half and that still didnt get me to see anything abnormal. Could it be i am immune to shrooms or something? I want to have one of these mind bending trips but I cant seem to get there.

So any help would be great. Also what would be the next step up from Shrooms I could try to maybe have a better chance at having some visuals?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMuufokfok
aka BoxyBrown
Male User Gallery

Loc: america's wang Flag
Re: No Visuals.. [Re: Shrizoom]
    #6863014 - 05/02/07 01:48 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

take 23 cyanescens like one man did on this forum. im sure that'll do "something"
:crazy2:

--------------------
"I'm guessing the 'ancient lost drug' of india is psychedelic mushrooms. The correlation between sacred cows (in hinduism) and magic mushrooms growing on cow dung is too strong to ignore, if you ask me."

As the ocean waves, the universe "peoples"
~Alan Watts~

OfflineShrizoom
Stranger
Male

Re: No Visuals.. [Re: Muufokfok]
    #6863041 - 05/02/07 01:58 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I'm not trying to blow my mind to pieces, just wanna have a nice trip. :tongue2:

InvisibleIndividual
Bass Addict
Male User Gallery

Loc: Reality Loophole
    #6863052 - 05/02/07 02:01 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Try higher, but not too high doses.

--------------------
THE PHILOSOPHY OF LIBERTY <---                                               

OfflineShrizoom
Stranger
Male

Re: No Visuals.. [Re: Individual]
    #6863068 - 05/02/07 02:05 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Is LSA any good? I was trying to find more info about around the net. Heard its about 1/10th the power of LSD and that 6-8 seeds are good, for a nice trip.

InvisibleIndividual
Bass Addict
Male User Gallery

#6863225 - 05/02/07 02:53 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

The CEV-s with LSA are much intenser than with shrooms IME. It needs to be combined with pot to have full effects.

--------------------

Invisiblepinkfloydms
!!!!!
Male

Loc: City of Dreams
    #6863683 - 05/02/07 04:41 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I've never had any kind of visuals from LSA, but I've only tried it 2 times HBWR. The body load was horrible and all in all I would rather get drunk I think.
If I were you I would just try to take a little higher of a dose of shrooms. Did you get any feeling at all from the caps? Could be that they're just weak, may be from being handled wrong, heat and such kills potency.

--------------------
Muppet Said:

so yeah:
- 'sex' five times
- once with a man
- once with a cadaver
- and thrice with actual women(all of which were prostitutes)
Best story ever!

www.panicstream.com :thumbup:

OfflineMuufokfok
aka BoxyBrown
Male User Gallery

Re: No Visuals.. [Re: pinkfloydms]
    #6864187 - 05/02/07 06:24 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

LSA is a one time thing to notice how you could spend your money on better things.

unless its free

--------------------
"I'm guessing the 'ancient lost drug' of india is psychedelic mushrooms. The correlation between sacred cows (in hinduism) and magic mushrooms growing on cow dung is too strong to ignore, if you ask me."

~Alan Watts~

InvisibleIndividual
Bass Addict
Male User Gallery

#6864199 - 05/02/07 06:26 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

For me LSA is the only drug really worth spending money on.

--------------------

OfflineShrizoom
Stranger
Male

#6864230 - 05/02/07 06:33 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I do trip on the mushies, its just not all that great, I get giddy, body feels different,things are 50x's as funny as they normally are and thats about it.

I want to have one of those life enlightening trips, that people post on the boards.

If taking a higher dosage of mushies is the best way to achieve this then how much would you guys recommend,I ate 1/8th n a 1/2 and had the symptoms which I described above.

OfflineMuufokfok
aka BoxyBrown
Male User Gallery

#6864299 - 05/02/07 06:53 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

"I ate 1/8th n a 1/2"

Jesus

--------------------

~Alan Watts~

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#6864355 - 05/02/07 07:06 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

This may be a long read. I wrote it yesterday and it was about the same subject.
Its hard to say why some people dont experience obvious visuals when on 3.5 grams. I have some idea though.
Visuals are not a very simple subject. Visuals are a reflection of how your brain fuses its self together.
Essentially, you are viewing the order and complex nature of your brain.
You can bet your balls that a schizophrenic sees visuals very easily, as do some of the more borderline and schizotypal people.
I know two schizophrenics, and this is the case. Needless to say it is also not healthy for them to use hallucinogens anymore.

But here is what I wrote:

These days I get visuals from picking lots of mushrooms, cutting lsd, and even 2 mgs of dxm.

You can develope this sensitivity.

I have one trick that can possibly help you see visuals loud and clear for the first time.
For most people who have a hard time seeing ever flowing and constant visuals, this should work and teach them about what most people see without the following provocation.

Take a nice thick dose of lsd or mushrooms, and once you are feeling let down again, sit in lit room and do the following:

Close your eyes and rub them nice and fluid like. Press kinda hard(but not too hard.....lol)
Then after about 10 seconds of this just keep pressure on them, and you should see mandala begin to form(it could even frighten you in its intense complexity).
This doesnt work forever though. It wears off in a minute or two for most people.
Then release the pressure and open your eyes. You should then possibly be able to see oevs for the first time, and they might even be intense as hell.

My guess is that some people need to know what to look for, know the blueprint before they can truely see massive and insane visuals.

For some people this should work for sure.

I have another theory aswell.
Some people with certain kinds of brain damage can only see with their reptilian brain. ( yes this is true medically and as it pertains to evolution).
These people describe it as basically being as blind as a bat.
However, they can tell where things are and can move about with some effort.
If you put a pen, or even a pin on a table, they know exactly where it is, its general size, and can pick it up, but they cant make out what it is.
Their eyes are not connected to the rest of their brain like normal people. Only certain parts.

My guess is that some people have these two visual centers more enmeshed than most people.
The primal eye doesnt pick up on complex(human) visuals would also be my guess. Perhapse part of our reptilian brain overthrows what should be a dominant human visual system.

A reptile cant see visuals like humans can because its brain is less complex and its visual system is basic and can only connect to its reptile brain. We have the same parts, and if our brain is damaged or naturally unique we see like a reptile. When this is the case, then theoretically you cant see visuals because your vision is not connected with virtually every part of the brain. It is instead connected to more primal structures/simple structures.

Most people know that visuals can be so complex and mathematical that they are totally unbelievable.
A reptile can probably have some visual weirdness, but nothing compared to what a human sees.

So basically im saying that if you cant ever see visuals, your brain is very literally wired differently.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

OfflineF1234K
Wizard Of Tryptamines
Male

Re: No Visuals.. [Re: yageman]
    #6864377 - 05/02/07 07:11 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Some people just dont get lots of visuals or any due to there brain. I have a friend who got not much even on spidermans.

--------------------
Im Not Living, Im Just Killing Time

Offlinenolongerinuse
Male User Gallery

Re: No Visuals.. [Re: F1234K]
    #6864403 - 05/02/07 07:19 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

If you have had 1/8th and a half, and not completely lost your mind, i'd say you are getting some weak shrooms. Try to eat the shrooms more quickly, or get more then space them out a bit. But i mean eat some, then when u start feeling effects, eat more, then when it gets more intense eat more. Atleast thats what i do, keeping in mind, of course, that you are always going to be getting off one stop past where you may have intended to go. I hope you can make sense of this.

OfflineF1234K
Wizard Of Tryptamines
Male

Re: No Visuals.. [Re: nolongerinuse]
    #6864412 - 05/02/07 07:21 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

grind em up and capsul them, then dont eat for 8 hours and eat all the capsuls really close together. like right after another....3-4 grams.

--------------------

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#6864426 - 05/02/07 07:23 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Ya.
If you took 3-5 spidermans and didnt see visuals, you are definately one of these people.

Good to see someone else got ahold of some of that goodness.
I got a shitload in the year 2001.
It would be funny to hear if they are still around although they may be layed by different folks and yet they are still only just short of the best paper lsd.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

OfflineF1234K
Wizard Of Tryptamines
Male

#6864446 - 05/02/07 07:27 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Spidermans are still around in my parts.

In fact i got some 2c7t e the other day.

--------------------

OfflineShrizoom
Stranger
Male

#6864591 - 05/02/07 08:01 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks for you input guys. I think I am going to try and grow again and do some research to make sure there a good strain.

Then im going to take your advice Yageman and do the eye rubbing and stuff. Hopefully If i grow them successfully, I wont need to do those!:tongue2:

Thanks again for all the input!

Invisibletaedium
You're not portugese!
 User Gallery

#12654747 - 05/30/10 09:18 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Sorry for zombie revival but dont want to start new thread :frown:

What are spidermans?

--------------------
Fuck seats! Drove all the way from LA for this show.

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #12654764 - 05/30/10 09:24 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

it also has something to do with attention.
I notice when I have a lot of stuff to think about I get distracted from the visuals. they are there, but my focus is on my thoughts. Afterwards I remember it was prety visual, but I got distracted too much because of thingking stuff trough. The latter also must be done and is very rewarding.

You don't always get what you want when tripping :shrug:

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
    #12655308 - 05/30/10 11:45 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Shrizoom said:
I do trip on the mushies, its just not all that great, I get giddy, body feels different,things are 50x's as funny as they normally are and thats about it.

I want to have one of those life enlightening trips, that people post on the boards.

If taking a higher dosage of mushies is the best way to achieve this then how much would you guys recommend,I ate 1/8th n a 1/2 and had the symptoms which I described above.

What are you doing on your trips? For me, if i am really focused on something, or constantly moving around, it isn't very visual. Only when I sit down or stop moving does it really start to take hold of me.

As for having a life-changing trip, you cant just eat it and expect your life to be changed. You have to do all the work.

--------------------

OfflineMrPeanutButta
Stranger

Re: No Visuals.. [Re: learningtofly]
    #12655444 - 05/30/10 12:13 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

On a few trips i've had I wasn't really having that many visuals but then I would sit down and almost meditate with the intention of causing visuals.  It worked for me; a few times i've even tried to imagine something such as a disney character and caused an oev containing the character I was thinking about.  I started to feel like I had mind control or something.

Invisibletaedium
You're not portugese!
 User Gallery

Re: No Visuals.. [Re: MrPeanutButta]
    #12655477 - 05/30/10 12:22 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I ask again, what are spidermen?

--------------------

Offlinehidekie80
Male

Re: No Visuals.. [Re: taedium]
    #12655490 - 05/30/10 12:25 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

taedium said:

radioactive spider/human super heros.

--------------------

InvisibleBuddha420
Psychonaut

Loc: Mobil, Alabama
    #12655492 - 05/30/10 12:25 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

taedium said:

LSD brand name.

--------------------
Psychedelic Salon - changing our minds, one thought at a time

Religion - George Carlin, R.I.P.

BLUE CHAMPS!!! Chelsea FC - 09/10

Invisiblekergan
Male User Gallery

#12655494 - 05/30/10 12:26 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

taedium said:

Try reading the thread.
yageman said
"Ya.
If you took 3-5 spidermans and didnt see visuals, you are definately one of these people.

Good to see someone else got ahold of some of that goodness.
I got a shitload in the year 2001.
It would be funny to hear if they are still around although they may be layed by different folks and yet they are still only just short of the best paper lsd."

OfflineThisfire
Chiller
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas Flag
Re: No Visuals.. [Re: kergan]
    #12655547 - 05/30/10 12:37 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

You idiot! thats why you dont buy mushrooms from walmart!

:tongue2:

Sorry man, just doesn't work for all people

--------------------

Let your imagination fill in the blanks.
Weed, Salvia, DXM, MDMA, Speed, Azures, Cubes, Nitrous, DMT, LSD /, Peyote, Ayahuasca

Edited by Thisfire (05/30/10 12:37 PM)

InvisibleGr33nTree73
 User Gallery

Loc: 585/843
    #12655684 - 05/30/10 01:03 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Individual said:
For me LSA is the only drug really worth spending money on.

LSA is great if you do a proper extraction, love it.  It seems most people that don't care for LSA just ate plain seeds or did a CWE where you still get the fatty acids in the seed shells which produce the unpleasant body load and fatigue.

--------------------

OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
    #12655893 - 05/30/10 01:35 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

So any help would be great. Also what would be the next step up from Shrooms I could try to maybe have a better chance at having some visuals?

Your absolute dose of actives is what does it - more of lower potency, less of higher - but you need to be really rolling with mushrooms before the visuals kick in.  Be assured they're there, though. :awecid:

Close your eyes or watch in the dark and give 'em a chance - they can be like fireworks, coming in waves, or constant.  Once you see them start, pay close attention and they'll grow and flower endlessly...

Peace
-PS

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

Invisibletaedium
You're not portugese!
 User Gallery

Re: No Visuals.. [Re: PrimalSoup]
    #12658886 - 05/31/10 12:29 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

How many normal sized (the size they are in nature) mushrooms do you need for the cranberry juice/powder mix? Also, has this method been improved on?

--------------------

Offlinemogshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

#12659309 - 05/31/10 03:18 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Some folks just don't seem to get very visual - my husband get WAY more Kinaesthetic effects on shrooms. We had a heroic dose a year ago that pretty well had him fused with eternity and totally lost to himself and he only had mild visuals - but his auditory and Kino systems went shitcrazy.

Do you get any other effects?

Invisibletaedium
You're not portugese!
 User Gallery

Re: No Visuals.. [Re: mogshroom]
    #12659317 - 05/31/10 03:23 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Also the tip to push on your eyes for 1 minute when they are closed to induce visuals is NOT recommended. I tried this yesterday to increase my visuals and they all disappeared. However, when I really got to sphongleland and did the same I saw super bright blue "diodes" when I pushed on my eyes.

--------------------

OfflineConnie
Stranger

#12659338 - 05/31/10 03:40 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Question for the OP. You aren't taking a SSRI by any chance are you? If so that may be the problem.

--------------------
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

OfflinelillFish
Daydreamer
Female User Gallery

Loc: Recliner Flag
Re: No Visuals.. [Re: Connie]
    #12659998 - 05/31/10 09:22 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

grow Penis Envy or Albino PE, you're gonna see something then. :smile:
A strain like B+ (in my experience) produces more of a 'chill' 'all is love' experience with hints of tribal visuals.
PE is more like intense geometric shapes, microbial carpet fuzz, things in the air, heavy wall breathing, growing objects..

--------------------
My Wish & Trade list

InvisibleGr33nTree73
 User Gallery

Loc: 585/843
Re: No Visuals.. [Re: lillFish]
    #12660436 - 05/31/10 11:22 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

lillFish said:
A strain like B+ (in my experience) produces more of a 'chill' 'all is love' experience with hints of tribal visuals.
PE is more like intense geometric shapes, microbial carpet fuzz, things in the air, heavy wall breathing, growing objects..

A cube is a cube, the only noticeable difference in trips will be from consuming a different species and/or genus (ex] cyans, azures).

--------------------

Offlinehidekie80
Male

Re: No Visuals.. [Re: Gr33nTree73]
    #12660523 - 05/31/10 11:54 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Gr33nTree73 said:
Quote:

lillFish said:

A cube is a cube, the only noticeable difference in trips will be from consuming a different species and/or genus (ex] cyans, azures).

this is the case normally, but im pretty sure PE is an exception to this.

--------------------

OfflineTacitus
Inquisitive Idiot
 User Gallery

#27319600 - 05/23/21 05:51 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Pardon my dumb question, but what is LSA?

InvisibleLeafRaker
nomad
 User Gallery

Re: No Visuals.. [Re: Tacitus] * 1
    #27319795 - 05/23/21 10:33 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Tacitus said:
Pardon my dumb question, but what is LSA?

Leave Sleepers Alone

--------------------
Knowledge is finite, ignorance is infinite.

OfflineTacitus
Inquisitive Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: No Visuals.. [Re: LeafRaker]
    #27320441 - 05/23/21 07:30 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Do LSA and LSD cause visuals the same way as shroom?  I am wondering if they can be used where shrooms cannot be....

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom