Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Mushrooms and Aliens
    #685968 - 06/18/02 10:31 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Last night I ate a big mushroom to observe the interaction between tripping and Kundalini. Immediately after eating the shroom I could feel it take effect.
The past few times I've tripped I've discovered a "force" at the top of my head that when concentrated on, feels like it releases liquid warmth. I have learned to do this without tripping, but it becomes MUCH more intense and accesible on mushrooms.
I felt very dense warmth compressed in my chest, so I concentrated on the spot in my head and the warmth traveled up my spine and into my head. When I felt the liquidy feeling in my brain, I had tears of ecstasy and my body trembled like an earthquake. It felt like I was ejaculating out of the top of my head and sending signals deep into space.
At this point a giant red serpent reached down from the sky and connected with the top of my head and came down to the base of my spine.
I felt so sensitive that I could feel peoples thoughts and feelings that weren't there, it felt like I was tapping into the Universal Unconscious. I was one with the entire human race.
I was alternating between being paralyzed with fear and overwhelmed with love. I lay on bed and suddenly saw images flashing of large headed grey beings (which I've never encountered before) that felt like they were watching over me and doing things to the inside of my body. On one hand it felt like they were helping me grow, but I was also terrified that they were trying to control me or take me over. Whenever I was afraid, there was pain. My lower body started to hum and vibrate and sometimes I was aware of sharp pains in the left side of my body. Eventually I told them to stop because I couldn't take anymore, I was freaking out.
I lay on my floor in a kind of paralyzed state, wondering what the intentions of these beings were. Are they trying to help us evolve or are they trying to control and take us over? I could not tell because my thoughts were clouded with fears. I distantly communicated with them and they said that what was happening to me is currently happening all over the world to many people, and that it's only going to increase until eventually their prescence is known.
I also felt like these beings were working for the reptillians, doing things for them that they cannot do. Theres alot of other things that happened that I'm forgetting because after I fell asleep I tried to block alot of it out.
I am being manipulated by beings but for what purpose I do not know. People that are close to me are also being contacted... If anyone else has had similar experiences, PLEASE share them.

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Mushrooms and Aliens [Re: Adamist]
    #685991 - 06/18/02 10:41 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I felt so sensitive that I could feel peoples thoughts and feelings ...
I hope you weren't tapping into mine. I had a hot babe over last night and would like to believe that it was a private session.

I was alternating between being paralyzed with fear and overwhelmed with love.
Ahh, you were feeling what I was feeling...

Eventually I told them to stop because I couldn't take anymore, I was freaking out.
I usually tell them to stop right away, before the painful probing.

I also felt like these beings were working for the reptillians, doing things for them that they cannot do.
The bastards! Why can't they do their own dirty work?

I am being manipulated by beings but for what purpose I do not know.
Sounds like it is time for a break from fungal matter for a while.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #686014 - 06/18/02 10:49 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

That's amazing...I say go with it. See what these dudes are up to.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Mushrooms and Aliens [Re: Revelation]
    #686039 - 06/18/02 11:00 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

That's amazing...I say go with it. See what these dudes are up to.

Hey, I am with you. We need to send in some spies to bring back information to discover their motivation, maybe plant a transmitter. That is a good plan.

--------------------

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: Mushrooms and Aliens [Re: Swami]
    #686049 - 06/18/02 11:04 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Now you're just being silly..

--------------------

Anonymous

#686367 - 06/18/02 02:13 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I don't think they are manipulating you from what you told me. They are trying to help us evolve. I call it a body cleansing. Clearing negative energies and emotions built up in our physical and emotional bodies. The build up of negative energies can slow evolution. It is my advice to meditate on your experience and see what else you can recover. Likely there are some things that you learned but you repressed into the subconscious. More likely will some of these things come to you at the most unexpected moment, and more likely still will some things be revealed in the dream state. Keep a pad of paper and pen by your bed so you can jot down anything you remember after waking from such a dream.

I would like to share my experiences, but unfortunately we know from past experience where that will lead us. It seems that there are more open people on this board now who aren't so quick to call you a moron for thinking you had an experience with aliens, but the presence is still there. Perhaps I will share some things after seeing how this thread evolves, but not now. Until then, I will be glad to help you through IM

On a side note, the world as a whole will be aware of the "cosmic presence" shall we say, very soon. Very soon indeed.

Anonymous

#686398 - 06/18/02 02:31 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

O.K..so I have NEVER had an experience with any "alien" types..HOWEVER.. I can say that your description of the liquid warmth spreading from the top of your head, and your pineal gland as well as the tears of joy , the feelings of bliss, Cosmic Connetion and the pain..(usually in the left side of the body--mostly toes,feet or legs), an dthe buzzing and/or humming in the body....

These are all very common symptoms of your awakened K energies. I have often had the very same experiences and have to actually FORCE myself NOT to have them while tripping. It has taken practice for some time to be able to control the actual physical symptoms you describe.And even now, I have a difficult time doing so if I'm ill or just not feeling 100%.

Interesting tie in with the little grey guys though..makes me curious. I can say any effects or any place you are led by the Goddess Shakti is for your own spiritual and physical evolvement. That much is certain. Does this happen everytime you eat mushies? Or just htis time when you were actually focused on jsu tsuch things?

~K~

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: Mushrooms and Aliens [Re: ]
    #686574 - 06/18/02 04:30 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

In reply to:

Does this happen everytime you eat mushies? Or just htis time when you were actually focused on jsu tsuch things?

Having contact with aliens? As far as I can remember, I've only came into contact with alien type beings (whatever they are) twice, both while tripping on a low dose of mushrooms, both after sending a "call" for guidance.

--------------------

Edited by Adamist (06/18/02 04:36 PM)

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#686872 - 06/18/02 07:05 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

They are trying to help us evolve.

You always say to trust one's instincts and emotions. The Fear Response is a Primal Emtotion and bypasses all other mental filters and thought processes.

Do you really think it is "normal" to feel extreme fear when someone is trying help us? Isn't that feeling MUCH more common when someone is trying to harm us?

--------------------

Anonymous

#686893 - 06/18/02 07:20 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Yes indeed it is, but we learn from our fears. Well, either that or we allow ourselves to become consumed by them and overtaken with fear.

I do think that Adamist's fear was a very valid one, but I have been talking with him today and even he thinks that he learned a lot from his experience. He knows that he can just say "NO" to these beings if he is fearful of them and they will not be allowed to interfere with his free will.

And besides, a good lesson in fear is good for everyone. The question is, do you allow yourself to stay fearful, and allow it to control you, or do you face your fear and show it that it cannot control you.. thereby eliminating the fear?

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#687394 - 06/19/02 03:27 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

He knows that he can just say "NO" to these beings ...
Adamist is actually Nancy Reagan?!

The question is, do you allow yourself to stay fearful, and allow it to control you, or do you face your fear and show it that it cannot control you.. thereby eliminating the fear?

There seems to be a great deal of misconceptions about fear promulgated in the last few decades.

Let's separate fear into two camps:

1. Phobias: which I will define as being afraid of things that can't (or are very unlikely to) harm you. These types of fears are usually signs of some type of mental illness. These may run the gamut from mild neurosis to full-blown psychosis.

2. Primal fears: these I will define as being afraid of things that could harm our bodies or those of our progeny. Things such as falling, fire, other predators (including humans), etc. This is not a neurosis, but a survival instinct.

Type 1 fears can be eliminated. Type II fears cannot without extreme brainwashing (as in sending our young men into war), nor should one attempt to override this defense mechanism.

Now there are two basic responses to fear:

1. Paralysis due to pure terror. This disallows the organism to act or even think.

2. Heightened awareness and physical response (fight or flight) due to increased adrenaline. In this state your eyesight, hearing, strength and speed are near their optimum levels.

Having said all that, pretty much everyone is going to be terrified of being probed by alien creatures. I would rather learn how to protect myself if they are real (type 2). If they are not real, then professional help is needed (type 1).

--------------------

Edited by Swami (06/19/02 03:42 AM)

Invisiblemr crisper

#687444 - 06/19/02 04:08 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

where does fear of the unknown fit in?

Invisiblemr crisper

#687456 - 06/19/02 04:18 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

In reply to:

On a side note, the world as a whole will be aware of the "cosmic presence" shall we say, very soon. Very soon indeed

you just can't help yourself can you? i'm the same with chocolate

cosmic presence? are you talking about the sun and the inevitability of tomorrow's sunrise? the big shiny thing in space upon which we rely for our physical existance?

Anonymous

#687506 - 06/19/02 05:12 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Having said all that, pretty much everyone is going to be terrified of being probed by alien creatures. I would rather learn how to protect myself if they are real (type 2)

That's just the thing. These beings are governed in their visitations by rules that they must abide by. The number one rule is that they need consent from the person they are visiting to do anything to them. That is why when he told them to stop because he couldn't take anymore, they stopped and left. It is called the Rule of Non-Interference, they cannot infringe upon your free will.

He wasn't in danger of death or anything close, so it wasn't a primal fear. It was purely a phobia, all in the mind. That fear can be eliminated. The simple fact is that even malevolent spiritual beings will not try and kill you or harm you... no.. they will wait for you to show fear, and then feed off that fear, making you grow even more fearful. By showing no fear you give them no power over you whatsoever.

Anonymous

Re: Mushrooms and Aliens [Re: mr crisper]
    #687508 - 06/19/02 05:13 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I would think fear of the unknown fits in the phobia category.

Anonymous

Re: Mushrooms and Aliens [Re: mr crisper]
    #687514 - 06/19/02 05:17 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

you just can't help yourself can you? i'm the same with chocolate

Haha me too. If I don't get my daily dosage of chocolate who knows what would happen.

cosmic presence? are you talking about the sun and the inevitability of tomorrow's sunrise? the big shiny thing in space upon which we rely for our physical existance?

Well I was talking about aliens.. you know me. But the cosmic presence is not limited to that, I think we will recognize that the Sun and Earth and planets all have a consciousness of their own as well. And that our Universe is teeming with intelligent life. The "presence" of which we are for the most part, unaware of right now.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#687870 - 06/19/02 07:54 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

In reply to:

But the cosmic presence is not limited to that, I think we will recognize that the Sun and Earth and planets all have a consciousness of their own as well. And that our Universe is teeming with intelligent life. The "presence" of which we are for the most part, unaware of right now.

I definately agree with that, and have had experiences to back it up. Once I floated beyond the Earth's atmosphere deep into space and telepathically communicated with a large spherical mass which I assumed to be a planet. It felt fatherly and showed me a few things and provided me with answers that were personally significant. (Future Earth changes and my place in them before and after, etc)

--------------------

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
    #688209 - 06/19/02 11:38 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

It is called the Rule of Non-Interference,
At least you're creative, shroomism. So the aliens speak/use english?

they cannot infringe upon your free will.
I thought you were a proponent of determinism... what happened?
Wait... did you cross over to the compatibilist side?

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

Anonymous

Re: Mushrooms and Aliens [Re: Sclorch]
    #688212 - 06/19/02 11:41 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

The Rule of Non-Interference

On Star Trek, it's called "The Prime Directive."

Edited by evolving (06/19/02 11:42 AM)

Anonymous

Re: Mushrooms and Aliens [Re: Sclorch]
    #688223 - 06/19/02 11:53 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

So the aliens speak/use english?

They use telepathy, the universal language.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order