Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

Loc: red panda village
Re: Punishing [Re: fireworks_god]
    #6856757 - 05/01/07 02:50 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Regarding getting my ass kicked, it wasn't "child abuse". It was getting my ass kicked. :lol: I definitely could have fought back, because that was the nature of the situation. But if anyone has ever seen my dad knows how ripped he is, so I must have damned near surrendered my will to live. Which subsequently made exploring ego-loss while on psychadelics much easier. :rofl2:

Getting your ass kicked is a totally different story :lol:. Totally different, besides the fact that one learns to become aware and learn from life, I've also noticed that it brings humor into one's mind set. This is a good education.
Abuse is something different. I believe that if one is lucky and gets to have his ass kicked before receiving some sort of abuse, the situation is saved. If one is so unfortunate to be abused first, then the entire situation change to bad.

Unfortunately, what happens right now with our current society is because of some inertia we inherited, because of the abuses we've been subject to throughout the history. We still have it somewhere in our blood and some might find very hard to get rid of that.
I used to blame that kind of mentality, but I figured that blaming is also a sort if abuse, which led me further in guessing that we're not even aware of the abuses we make  :weirdeyes:

Some people think that right, ethics no longer apply to the criminal, but if you ask them why they believe that most of them can't come up with a real answer. And that's because they didn't come to that conclusion on their own, they've been taught to think so. Just like we're being taught so many destructive and self destructive stuff. And then we wonder why and how, and then we create gods and demons to explain our misfortune... OK I went too far in analyzing and, time to take a break  :bongload:

--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top