Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemo0
Stranger
lsd for the first time.. some quick questions.
    #6809616 - 04/19/07 05:28 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I plan to take 2 hits of some good acid, tomorrow. A friend of mine who normally takes larger doses is only taking 2 as he was told by his good friend that it will be "more than enough". Apparently is some strong lsd. I'm not much of a drug user per se, so naturally i'm a bit nervous about trying it for the first time. currently my strongest trip was on 2.5 grams of some very potent mushrooms. people were having amazing trips with visual hallucinations and all off only 1g from this batch.

anyways, my questions:

1. i'm a very mellow person so i wonder, does weed and lsd go well together as it does with mushrooms?
2. if i only take 1.5 hits or so, would it ruin the trip to take the other .5 at a later time?
3. how long might the trip last?

i want to have a full-blown experience and expect to have some strong visual hallucinations. would 1.5 possibly be too little? this batch of lsd has had multiple compliments as many people have complimented the supplier and he is constantly getting returned customers. if there any websites that are as helpful as shroomery.com but focus more-so on lsd i would be more than happy to hear about them. any other advice would be great.

thanks for any input.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineeyesoftheworld
ૐ नमः शिवाय
Male User Gallery

Re: lsd for the first time.. some quick questions. [Re: mo0]
    #6809683 - 04/19/07 05:46 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

My only advice: take one to get your feet wet :thumbup:

--------------------
:deemsters:

OfflinePeteomighty
Stranger

Re: lsd for the first time.. some quick questions. [Re: eyesoftheworld]
    #6809690 - 04/19/07 05:48 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

don't be all sensible. how boring. take as much as you can and get absoloutely fucked.

--------------------
thedudenj said:
drugs no drugs sex no sex hats no hats.

Invisiblefigment
Apothecary
 User Gallery

Loc: Quidity
Re: lsd for the first time.. some quick questions. [Re: Peteomighty]
    #6809714 - 04/19/07 05:55 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

DO NOT take as much as possible. that is very bad advice, as i have seen two people in my life get arrested after literally "going crazy" from taking too much. that was a very irresponsible comment peteomighty.

two hits will be fine, but if it's real strong it may be too much. but yeah, go ahead...take two. i think you'll be okay.

and yes, weed is definately suitable for lsd. and to answer your other question: lsd lasts about 8 hours...then there's residual effects for about another 4.

have fun. and try no going into it nervous.

--------------------

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
    #6809728 - 04/19/07 05:58 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

mo0 said:
I plan to take 2 hits of some good acid, tomorrow. A friend of mine who normally takes larger doses is only taking 2 as he was told by his good friend that it will be "more than enough". Apparently is some strong lsd. I'm not much of a drug user per se, so naturally i'm a bit nervous about trying it for the first time. currently my strongest trip was on 2.5 grams of some very potent mushrooms. people were having amazing trips with visual hallucinations and all off only 1g from this batch.

anyways, my questions:

1. i'm a very mellow person so i wonder, does weed and lsd go well together as it does with mushrooms?
2. if i only take 1.5 hits or so, would it ruin the trip to take the other .5 at a later time?
3. how long might the trip last?

i want to have a full-blown experience and expect to have some strong visual hallucinations. would 1.5 possibly be too little? this batch of lsd has had multiple compliments as many people have complimented the supplier and he is constantly getting returned customers. if there any websites that are as helpful as shroomery.com but focus more-so on lsd i would be more than happy to hear about them. any other advice would be great.

thanks for any input.

First off, Take it today its Bicycle Day!!!

1. i usually only smoke on the comedown.
2. personaly id eat one then like 30-45 minutes later eat the second.
3. 8-12 hours.

personaly id eat one then like 30-45 minutes later eat the second.

this will ensure you get the whole experience but not be as intense as diving in with 2 at once. Itll combine good. just a half later might not really do much more except prolong the experience.

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
    #6809732 - 04/19/07 05:59 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Peteomighty said:
don't be all sensible. how boring. take as much as you can and get absoloutely fucked.

NO

that is not the way to approach a first experience with LSD.

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

OfflinePeteomighty
Stranger

Re: lsd for the first time.. some quick questions. [Re: sui]
    #6809783 - 04/19/07 06:16 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

:sorry:

--------------------
thedudenj said:

Offlinemo0
Stranger
    #6823182 - 04/23/07 01:19 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I ended up taking both at the same time. It was by far the most amazing experience i've ever had. Once the lsd started kicking in, i was quite nervous as i started to drift away from reality, forgetting who i was, what i was, where i was. I felt like a helpless baby, unaware of what to make of my surroundings. gradually i became more and more comfortable and gained more control over myself. after about 2 hours i started getting adventurous. i walked into a nearby field which seemed like a jungle, everything so new and exciting. i was able to feel the ground and other things around me. I walked around in awe as the visuals became more and more intense. i saw tons of images in the sky, clouds, mountains, and in other sceneries. plants were waiving to the beat of the music from my neighbors band practice. gradually i started tripping more and more (mentally). i kept getting this urge to share something with my friends. it seemed like the most important moment of my entire life. after sever hours of conversing with a few of my more-so intellectual friends, we discovered the meaning of life and what it is to love and live. it was probably the most profound 6 hours of my entire life. afterwards, i was overwhelmed with this great feeling of self-satisfaction. it was amazing.

thanks for eveyone's input
:smile:

OfflineAlCapwn
ID Reset, take that subpoena

Loc: Canada
    #6823304 - 04/23/07 01:46 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Congrats man! I'm so happy for you.

--------------------
Huuuuurrrrrr!

OfflineLevi814
Male
Loc: USA Flag
    #6823977 - 04/23/07 04:47 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Peteomighty said:

What a horribly irresponsible statement... are you one of those fools who does things to 'get fucked up' or 'have a good time'? I'm not defaming you, your foolish response just makes me curious.

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #6824499 - 04/23/07 07:03 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

I ended up taking both at the same time. It was by far the most amazing experience i've ever had. Once the lsd started kicking in, i was quite nervous as i started to drift away from reality, forgetting who i was, what i was, where i was. I felt like a helpless baby, unaware of what to make of my surroundings. gradually i became more and more comfortable and gained more control over myself. after about 2 hours i started getting adventurous. i walked into a nearby field which seemed like a jungle, everything so new and exciting. i was able to feel the ground and other things around me. I walked around in awe as the visuals became more and more intense. i saw tons of images in the sky, clouds, mountains, and in other sceneries. plants were waiving to the beat of the music from my neighbors band practice. gradually i started tripping more and more (mentally). i kept getting this urge to share something with my friends. it seemed like the most important moment of my entire life. after sever hours of conversing with a few of my more-so intellectual friends, we discovered the meaning of life and what it is to love and live. it was probably the most profound 6 hours of my entire life. afterwards, i was overwhelmed with this great feeling of self-satisfaction. it was amazing.

Beautiful brother! :hug:

--------------------

OfflinePeteomighty
Stranger

Re: lsd for the first time.. some quick questions. [Re: Levi814]
    #6824529 - 04/23/07 07:13 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Nope. I hate people like that. It wasn't supposed to be taken seriously and I don't think anyone with any sense would have taken it seriously.. I hope not anyway. I've always been very sensible and resposible with drugs and have never taken as much as I can 'to get absoloutely fucked'.  Like I said, I'm sorry... :thumbup:

--------------------
thedudenj said:

OfflinePeteomighty
Stranger

#6824548 - 04/23/07 07:17 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

mo0 said:

thanks for eveyone's input
:smile:

That's so nice! I enjoyed reading that - it made me feel all warm inside  :laugh:

(Positive LSD story #1,000,000,000)

--------------------
thedudenj said:

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #6824590 - 04/23/07 07:30 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Everyone's different; while in general it is best to start low, diving in is where it's at for some folks. My first experience was on a very high dose; I couldn't believe that I'd come across it, and had no idea if I ever would again, and I wanted the full experience. I'd done my research but was in no way, shape or form prepared for the experience. Which is not to say it was bad; on the contrary, it was absolutely amazing; full blown ego-loss. I melted away and was reborn.

I'm the type of person that's made for this stuff though, and the setting was key, with plenty of experienced people to watch over me, nature all around and live music.

--------------------

Invisiblemaggotz

Re: lsd for the first time.. some quick questions. [Re: Dark_Star]
    #6825058 - 04/23/07 09:28 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Everyone's different; while in general it is best to start low, diving in is where it's at for some folks

i've always felt like when i get LSD i'm going for a serious trip. i want to have a very strong experience for my first time, even if it gets a little rough at times. i think i'll be alright. i want some acid!!

OfflineLevi814
Male
Loc: USA Flag
    #6844014 - 04/28/07 02:00 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Peteomighty said:
Nope. I hate people like that. It wasn't supposed to be taken seriously and I don't think anyone with any sense would have taken it seriously.. I hope not anyway. I've always been very sensible and resposible with drugs and have never taken as much as I can 'to get absoloutely fucked'.  Like I said, I'm sorry... :thumbup:

Anyone with sense wouldn't exactly know where you're coming from seeing as how this is the internet... it's hard to discern what anyone means when it's simple text.  Most people are just deluded, fucked-up individuals, and I apologize for slightly jumping the gun with judgement.  It's all cooooool, man.

OfflineSub-Easy
slowly dying since birth
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA NC Flag
    #27292480 - 05/03/21 05:20 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Yes peteomighty was right. Iv had good acid and you should take plenty. Acid is like candy compared to mushrooms. But I personally would be a little nerves doing more than four hits of good stuff. I would have to try it first then go from there.

You can't get high or drunk or anything when you're on acid, I don't care how much you smoke or drink. Maybe that's just me

But fuck yeah. If you have done shrooms, then two hits of good acid aint shit.

See, you were fine.

--------------------
Just take um like you get um.

Those ephemeral spasms of infinity, in suspended animation, born across a boundless ether of existential misery aloft a revelry (of awe) for the abhorrently sublime.

OfflineSub-Easy
slowly dying since birth
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA NC Flag
Re: lsd for the first time.. some quick questions. [Re: Sub-Easy]
    #27292750 - 05/03/21 07:24 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

I don't mean to be an ass. And yes everyone is different, and yes, you should definitely start with a normal dose or less for the first time. And no, you shouldn't take alot of big doses. But it seems to me that alot of people think they are taking a lot, when they are just taking a little. Don't be scared. Just don't go way out there until you have been
A good bit out. Then definitely try a good dose. It only gets better. Go 3gm first, then 5gm then, 7+. But know the strength of the ones you take before you choose a dose, and know your limits.

Lsd is the same. But when you get the good stuff. Take full advantage of it, because it doesn't come around much.

Trust me, spending 110 bucks on 11 hits, and having to do them all just to get a mild trip sucks.

I've had far more shit acid than good, so please, please, don't wast it by taking one, when you can take two.

--------------------
Just take um like you get um.

Those ephemeral spasms of infinity, in suspended animation, born across a boundless ether of existential misery aloft a revelry (of awe) for the abhorrently sublime.

Offlinemasspan
l'eclair
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: lsd for the first time.. some quick questions. [Re: Sub-Easy]
    #27292901 - 05/03/21 08:19 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

that was mo0's one and only post here 14 years ago, it seemed to have done the trick lol

...makes you wonder what else they have been up to

--------------------

my mother said, to get things done, you'd better not mess with Major Tom...whose status is the baddest, everytime 'they' bless the apparatus

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract