Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibletinyclanger
Stranger
Female

Loc: UK
Re: FUck im spinning... spiinnningggg... [Re: Siekoaktiv]
    #6835640 - 04/26/07 05:17 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Siekoaktiv said:
I was lying on my floor, and then there were hundreds of me, swirling around, each one trying to get up, but none of them could. The thing is, all of them were me. I must have tried to get up about 5 times, each time I was thinking "I'm not going to be like that other me, I'm going to get up..." and then I would fall back down. Very weird...

hahaha been there - so confusing... actually your first experience sounds pretty much exactly like my first - even the confusion with the lighter.  judging from the forums not many people get the multiple-splitting effect. definitely took me by surprise :eek:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemaggotz

Re: FUck im spinning... spiinnningggg... [Re: tinyclanger]
    #6836085 - 04/26/07 09:09 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

salvia was my first true psychedelic experience too. before salvia i had only done weed, some dxm, and had some experience with cocaine. i had a very mild mushroom experience, not even a trip just a feeling of something about to happen but nothing ever did. let me tell you that my first salvia experience was intense, it was absolute and almost instant ego death. back when i did it i didn't even know what ego death was, i had read about it when researching lsd but had no idea what it actually was. needless to say it was a very eye opening experience but it was not scary at all. when i bought the salvia i knew i was in for quite a ride but did not expect anything of the sorts of what happened to me. now i am very experienced with salvia and it has become my favorite substance. i now have several mushoom trips, real trips, under my belt and really want to try acid and i'm very eager to get my first DMT extraction going. salvia didn't just open my doors of perception, it blew them the fuck away and i'm glad it did.

OfflineAnarchoTrip
Young Blood
Male User Gallery

Re: FUck im spinning... spiinnningggg... [Re: maggotz]
    #6836110 - 04/26/07 09:19 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Salvia was also my first experience, with any drug. I hadn't even smoked weed before Salvia. I've always had confusing experiences with Salvia, it never really makes sense (not like psychedelics are supposed to make sense...) My trips always include me forgetting that I had just smoked salvia... so I think I'm sober. And then weird stuff starts happening like seeing my arms move or finding myself in a classroom. It always leaves me really confused afterwards. I can never decipher what just happened. I have yet to try shroomers or acid, but I'm looking for some!

--------------------
YIPPIE!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies