Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleHiei
8======><=====8
Male User Gallery

Re: Orgasm-like body feeling (can aquire via cannabis, alcohol as well) [Re: macandjack]
    #8797665 - 08/19/08 06:18 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

While reading this topic I felt really left out cause I couldnt relate that feeling with anything I've had but then I remembered a powerful feeling I had while tripping on 3.2 g of shrooms and I guess it's exactly what you're talking about. It came from my chest, while breathing, I mean it felt related to the breathe I was taking somehow. And it was such a strong and good feeling, that I was like "oh my god, what's this, it's great!?" yeah someway better than an orgasm, maybe, but it lasted too short for me to compare to an orgasm. I had two waves of it.

Also I've never ever ever had anything like that while only high on cannabis or drunk.

If anyone's got any advice to achieve this, I'm interested for sure.

--------------------
◄►۞◄►

Edited by Hiei (08/19/08 06:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSalviaBrujo
Newly Signed Lurker
Male

Loc: Australia Flag
Re: Orgasm-like body feeling (can aquire via cannabis, alcohol as well) [Re: Hiei]
    #13806422 - 01/18/11 07:38 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I'm also One of the "happens to me two" guys,
I've found out when i was about 8, Wasn't sure what it was, until i started tripping and getting into the spiritual sub-culture, it really does feel like your higher self trying to drag you out through like three Chakra's (in my case, won't go into details on which ones, you could guess)
Has anyone found a way to strengthen this condition? Is it possible in the right circumstances to achieve a full OBE/Astral projection from this?
Would Put those of us able to do it a BIG step forward evolutionarily.

*this working under the VERY complicated theory that we have the sub-conscious ability to do things like astral projection/telekenisis/Telepathy/PyroKenisis/ForceLightning :leaving: but we Haven't used that part of our brain for thousands of years, When I look at society today, i think "We MUST've had some help getting here, We are ONLY the dominant species due to our higher consciousness and now we are Fucking this up?"

How many of you can do it at will, Sober?

--------------------
Follow a path with heart, I'll get the GPS!

Willing to Trade Nicotianas/Papavers/HBWR seedlings for SD. :pm:

OfflineherbalMedz
Who?

Loc: Where?
Re: Orgasm-like body feeling (can aquire via cannabis, alcohol as well) [Re: SalviaBrujo]
    #13806633 - 01/18/11 08:57 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

OBE's and lucid dreams are some of the most fascinating experiences i have ever had. I can sometimes induce them by laying flat on my back and controlling my breathing through meditation. If i lay there long enough breathing in and out at a very controlled yet relaxed pace, i slowly slip into that space between dreaming and being awake and often times i will have full on OBE's/lucid dreams where i experience flashes of years and years worth of memories or strange events created by my subconscious all in the matter of a few minutes or seconds. always trips me out.

OfflineSalviaBrujo
Newly Signed Lurker
Male

Re: Orgasm-like body feeling (can aquire via cannabis, alcohol as well) [Re: herbalMedz]
    #13810291 - 01/18/11 07:41 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

herbalMedz said:
OBE's and lucid dreams are some of the most fascinating experiences i have ever had. I can sometimes induce them by laying flat on my back and controlling my breathing through meditation. If i lay there long enough breathing in and out at a very controlled yet relaxed pace, i slowly slip into that space between dreaming and being awake and often times i will have full on OBE's/lucid dreams where i experience flashes of years and years worth of memories or strange events created by my subconscious all in the matter of a few minutes or seconds. always trips me out.

Well here is someone better at this then me!
I can only get to "near breakthrough" levels, and i can't push it anny further without involuntary Spasms in my legs/stomach... Still pretty intense.

--------------------

Invisiblejustaguy
Loc: Flag
Re: Orgasm-like body feeling (can aquire via cannabis, alcohol as well) [Re: SalviaBrujo]
    #13810321 - 01/18/11 07:47 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

ur strange

--------------------

OfflineSalviaBrujo
Newly Signed Lurker
Male

Re: Orgasm-like body feeling (can acquire via cannabis, alcohol as well) [Re: ThirdEye33]
    #13810409 - 01/18/11 08:01 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

justaguy said:
ur strange

I know? I hang out on a Magic Mushroom forum, isn't that indicator enough?

Quote:

ThirdEye33 said:
Can someone like teach me how to do this or explain their technique cause i am feeling pretty left out. I wish i could reach this incredible state like yourselves but i don't understand, i never got this.

Its Quite Difficult to explain Dude, But the best i can do is to tell you that it first involves an Exercise where you concentrate on each part of your body separately, while relaxed and lying down, as you do this to each part, the Blood flow increases, Causing That part to Relax entirely. As you get better at this technique, you can eventually do it to your whole body at once, a good technique for insomniacs like me, Only thing that puts me to sleep.

After you have mastered this technique, you can then sense something...
Its (this is a little graphic) a lot like trying to lift your Wiener with your mind, even though its too soft to do anything but chill out in your shorts, it rises from your belly button, and sometimes down too, but its not sexual, its more the top of each thigh you feel trying to escape. It Rises In intensity from there, Till "I" Cannot Sustain it without going into Mild spasms, that make me break concentration.
Its Pretty interesting, but Frustrating for me,, I haven't really advanced much since i Discovered this Technique.

I'll have to try it on Shrooms next time the Seasons Change...

--------------------

Offlinetospace
Male

Re: Orgasm-like body feeling (can acquire via cannabis, alcohol as well) [Re: SalviaBrujo]
    #13810561 - 01/18/11 08:26 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I get the same kinda body rushes you describe on drugs with a good body high.  Like from eating pot brownies, lsa, shrooms,opiates.  Sometimes its happened when sober.  Sometime I just feel my heartbeat and I feel out there for a second, I think thats something else tho.

--------------------
a teenage girl looking for guidance

OfflineSalviaBrujo
Newly Signed Lurker
Male

Re: Orgasm-like body feeling (can acquire via cannabis, alcohol as well) [Re: tospace]
    #13812711 - 01/19/11 06:24 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I think from conglomerating these experiences, we can safely ascertain that one would need considerable bodily relaxation to achieve this state? From reading this all through again with an objective mind (Stoned!) i came to realize that maybe, if one of us that could ALREADY do it comfortably (If you can call it that) sober, it would be possible to completely leave ones physical body behind during a non breakthrough trip on Shrooms? but in a lucid fashion, not in a "look at the pretty colours kind of way"

But I'm not even sure If anyone REALLY just does it for the kicks, You MUST feel something... Higher, as I do?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals