Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBlammo300

Migraines After Shrooming
    #6828313 - 04/24/07 04:46 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Hello, my friend is having migraines when he wakes up next morning from shrooming. He has only done it twice. The first time he did it, he took 1.9g and the second time he did it he took 1.5 grams. After the trip ends he goes to sleep and wakes up with a migraine. He says he feels the most pain in the middle of the brain. Anyone know anything about this?

--------------------
"Sorry, I got lost on the road of life."

"I've never had a problem with drugs. I've had problems with the police."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinerobbyberto
Water Boy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Netherlands Flag
Re: Migraines After Shrooming [Re: Blammo300]
    #6828322 - 04/24/07 04:49 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Probably just a coincidence. Tell him to drink a Gatorade.

--------------------
“People say having kids is life changing, well that doesn’t necessarily mean a good thing, does it? I could take one of my legs off. That would change my life.” -Karl Pilkington

OfflineBlammo300

Re: Migraines After Shrooming [Re: robbyberto]
    #6828345 - 04/24/07 04:56 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

He thought he might have been dehydrated so he drank 2 bottles of water (1L) on the 2nd trip. He still got the same result, a migraine.

--------------------
"Sorry, I got lost on the road of life."

"I've never had a problem with drugs. I've had problems with the police."

OfflineCyric
Master of Time and Space
Male

Loc: Outer Shpongolia
Re: Migraines After Shrooming [Re: Blammo300]
    #6828696 - 04/24/07 06:42 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I'm a migraine sufferer, and I tell you they're shit. I work with my dad, and he put a couch in the damn office just in case I have a migraine so I can go lay down. That's how retarded it is. Make sure your buddy's hydrated. That's super important. The new Gatorade type 'rain' goes very, very well with mushrooms. Both in color and taste. Make sure he has some painkillers handy for the next morning if that isn't the case. Some sedatives might be a plan too.

OfflineArtnotwar
Chemical Researcher
Male User Gallery

Re: Migraines After Shrooming [Re: Cyric]
    #6828981 - 04/24/07 07:49 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

i used to get really bad headaches on mushrooms and acid. usually (when i'm straight) two panadol (paracetamol) tablets would get rid of a headache. on acid and mushrooms, no amount of paracetamol would get rid of it. i have now found that if i have two or three panadol before i trip, i never get a headache.

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Until the 20th century, reality was everything humans could touch, smell, see,
and hear.
Since the initial publication of the charged electromagnetic spectrum, humans
learned that what they can touch, smell, see, and hear... is less than one
millionth of reality.
--------------------------------

Offlinejoef5
Tongue tied andtwisted Just anearth boundmisfit
Male User Gallery

Loc: North East
Re: Migraines After Shrooming [Re: Cyric]
    #6829033 - 04/24/07 07:58 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I've suffered from migraines most of my life and I've found the only thing that prevents them is shrooms. For about a month after trippin on shrooms I wont get them. Is your friend sure its a migraine? or is it just a headache? because there not the same thing. If they are migraines tell him to see a doctor, there are some very good medications for migraines now. I take 6mg imitrex injection as soon as I feel it start and it clears it right up, and if theres any residual pain after 20 mins I take a vicodin. The vicodin alone wont do anything. Before I found imitrex I could eat 20 vicodin and it wouldnt do anything, I even tried hydromorphone without any luck.
Anyway I was just writing this so you can let your friend know that there can be relief from migraines cause I know how bad they can get.

joe

OfflineSebastian23
Stranger
Male

Loc: Bay
Re: Migraines After Shrooming [Re: joef5]
    #6829059 - 04/24/07 08:05 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Do you think it could be our daily lifestyles that give us migranes?

Typically, headaches are because you've been doing something with your body wrong. For instance, I get headaches when I spend too much time looking at a screen, or when I'm dehydrated. Migranes, I understand, are different from headaches, but what is instigating migranes?

--------------------
"If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment
with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp
it was written on."
-Terence McKenna
Marijuana Myths Debunked

Offlinejoef5
Tongue tied andtwisted Just anearth boundmisfit
Male User Gallery

Loc: North East
Re: Migraines After Shrooming [Re: Sebastian23]
    #6829126 - 04/24/07 08:17 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Sebastian23 said:
Do you think it could be our daily lifestyles that give us migranes?

Typically, headaches are because you've been doing something with your body wrong. For instance, I get headaches when I spend too much time looking at a screen, or when I'm dehydrated. Migranes, I understand, are different from headaches, but what is instigating migranes?

I'm pretty sure mine are genetic but when I asked my doctor he said no one really knows for sure, the best you can do is try to find your individual triggers and try to avoid them. I got one last week while coming down from 2ct7 and was so afraid to take anything for fear of dying from the t7 that I almost walked out into traffic to end it (yes I'd rather get hit by a truck than have a seizure and maby wake up a vegetable).

joe

OfflineSebastian23
Stranger
Male

Loc: Bay
Re: Migraines After Shrooming [Re: joef5]
    #6829245 - 04/24/07 08:37 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Is it possible the pharmaceutical industry and/or the medical industry is supressing information regarding certain medical afflictions for the purpose of selling their remedies at bloated prices?

We may not know what exactly triggers migranes and why its more prominent in some people, but to accept whatever we're simply told regarding the subject seems naive.

I'm sure this concept is nothing new for many of us, just putting it out there.

--------------------
"If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment
with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp
it was written on."
-Terence McKenna
Marijuana Myths Debunked

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag