Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineIni
daughter of theyew- tree

Loc: Switzerland
Azures...
    #680055 - 06/15/02 10:13 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Just ate one gram of my homegrown Psilocybe Azurescens ten minutes ago. It is a warm summernight with a thunderstorm slowly coming up. I leave now to take a long walk. Have a good time.

Remain in Light
Greez Ini

--------------------
Remain in Light
Greez Ini

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCalimero
chronicheadache

Loc: Belgium
Re: Azures... [Re: Ini]
    #680135 - 06/15/02 11:01 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Good luck.

Let us know how it was

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #680196 - 06/15/02 11:42 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Yea let us know the details!

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

Invisibleprince_toadstool
Punchline
    #680400 - 06/15/02 01:15 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

How did it go? I'd like to hear about it!

--------------------
"Judge of a man by his questions rather than by his answers." Voltaire

OfflineIni
daughter of theyew- tree

Re: Azures... [Re: prince_toadstool]
    #681197 - 06/16/02 12:19 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Huh,landed!!!

They were just m a j e s t i c! It was my second time on azures. First time was a shipwreck, because I was in the wrong place (an outdoor goa party).
This time, the trip was absolutely clear, quiet and serene. I just enjoyed the first warm summer night of the year 2002. I think I will meet the azures again soon, but half a gram more than this time. This gram brought me up to a level 3, next time I would like to reach a level 4.
All in all, they are very different to cubensis. They kick in within 15 minutes. The trip is not as confusing as on cubensis. It also lasts not as long. I sure will use them on our annual shroomfest ritual in september. Somehow I felt as if they like to be used more for rituals than for recreation.

Ini talks with trees
Azures eat trees
The spirit of the trees
Speaks through the Azures

Remain in Light
Greez Ini

--------------------
Remain in Light
Greez Ini

InvisibleTM
The Mind, The Many, The Music.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Under The Table And Dream...
    #681218 - 06/16/02 12:55 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Sounds nice, they sure are potent! I think I'll stick with my 5gm dose cubies though. The way I ingest (blenderized with iced tea) they come on in 12 minutes (well enough for what I call "music time", time to put the headphones on). They last 5 hours total on average with a good solid 2 hour peak. (But I'm sure you know all that).

2 questions please Ini...
(1) Are the psychedelic effects about the same with asurescens?
(2) Excuse my ignorance, what's "GOA"? 2nd time Iv'e seen it here, havent a clue.

Thanks!

--------------------
================================================

"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

Re: Azures... [Re: TM]
    #681286 - 06/16/02 02:52 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by mndfreeze

OfflineIni
daughter of theyew- tree

#681333 - 06/16/02 04:07 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks fot your interest

(1) In my opinion, the pychedelic effects of the azures are very different to the cubensis.
-The patterns I saw were much more detailed with brighter colours
-When fixing a point with my eyes, the environment totaly dissapeared behind these patterns
-Acoustic distortion (like a ghettoblaster when piles are done)
-The trip didn' t come "in waves". On cubensis, I allways have more than one peak with nearly sober moments in between.
-I had less problems with articulation and walking. On cubes, I can hardly speak a sentence that makes sense and I stagger like a drunk (it' s also nice, sometimes )
-The whole experience seemed more "elevated" to me. This is why I called them majestic. Like on a higher level.

(2) GOA
-Goa is a district in India. Since the sixties, many freaks and hippies spend their vacations there or live there. In the early nineties, a new kind of techno music was created there. Very psychedelic. Goa parties are techno parties where they play Goa music.
Once or twice a year, I used to join such a party. Very beshroomed, naturaly, to dance for four to six hours in one go. But last time, I landed a quite bad trip there.

Listen to this (maybe download from the net):
"Terra Ferma/ Lunar Sunrise"
"Art of Trance/Cambodia"
This kind of music is called Psy-Trance.

"Infected mushroom/Waves of sound"
A little harder

Do you like Rush? I like it very much, too. what about the new CD?

Next time, I will try your iced tea recipe with the cubensis. I hope it will keep me from vomiting. It allways troubles me to munch down three or four grams of
those "hmmmTASTY!"cubes. Azures definitly taste les bad.

Remain in Light
Greez Ini

--------------------
Remain in Light
Greez Ini

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
    #681439 - 06/16/02 05:46 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Hey TM,

>>(2) Excuse my ignorance, what's "GOA"? 2nd time Iv'e seen it here, havent a clue.

Ini gave a quasi-accurate description of what Goa is. Check out the links I have in this forum at:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Forum5&Number=674690&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

You will learn all you will ever need to know on those sites.

Love & Light,

Boppity (I'm a Goa Producer and DJ)

InvisibleTM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Azures... [Re: Boppity604]
    #682548 - 06/16/02 04:48 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks Bop! Now I get it, GOA is made to generate images and let your mind wander spiritually. Thanks, but no thanks. I trip for pure joy. Example:
(even though I usually skip this particular one)

"I'm fixing a hole, where the rain gets in, and stops my mind from wandering... where it will GOOOOooooooo.... dum
dum
dum
dum."
Or;

"On Penny Lane the barber shaves another customer. The banker's sitting waiting for a trim. Then the fireman rushes in, (d-d-d-ding), from the pooring rain, very strange! Penny Lane is in my ears and in my eyes"

Or my sig. song ALL TOTAL JOY! IMHO, WAY better than repetitive psycho-techno.

--------------------

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
    #682623 - 06/16/02 05:29 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Hey Trip!

>>GOA is made to generate images and let your mind wander spiritually

It would better said that Goa is made to put the apprehensive listener into a trance. The exact trance space you enter is up to you and how deeply you enjoy trancing out. It's all good if you don't like that sort of vibe...all people enjoy different experiences in different ways. All music is good...all experience is good.

Love & Light,

Boppity

InvisibleTM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #682650 - 06/16/02 05:40 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks for the comparison. My cubie experience is somewhat the same but also somewhat different;

I get the short periods of weakness in the peak, but at a strong level 3 I am quite coherent and intellegent, can operate my cd changer flawlessly, talk to sober people on the phone, walk fine (even though I wear a prosthetic leg) and feel quite happy and comfortable.

As for the GOA, read my reply to Boppity.
As far as acoustic distortion, I know exactly what you mean! Have you ever heard the 11 minute LONG version of "Time Has Come Today" by The Chambers Brothers? It has a 7 minute long totally psychedelic roller-coaster ride of distortion. The first time I listened I was AMAZED! It seemed to "show you not only how sound effects images, but the WAY it's done". Totally cool to hear once, not every time!

--------------------

Edited by TripMeister (06/21/02 08:14 PM)

InvisibleTM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #682665 - 06/16/02 05:45 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

YES YES YES!!! To each his own! GOOD GOOD GOOD!!!

--------------------

InvisibleTM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Azures... [Re: Barbi]
    #682674 - 06/16/02 05:49 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Yes, I understand, heard some, That music is good for the drugs, but I do the shrooms 'cause they're good for the MUSIC!!

--------------------

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
    #682699 - 06/16/02 06:01 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

>>Yes, I understand, heard some, That music is good for the drugs, but I do the shrooms 'cause they're good for the MUSIC!!

No disrespect bro...but Goa is equally as powerful sober as when intoxicated. All music is...if you need a drug to enjoy the music more...the producer isn't doing his or her job right.

Love & Light,

Boppity

InvisibleTM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #682826 - 06/16/02 07:00 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Bop, no disrespect taken, or intended here either, but I guess you just don't get it.
Let me try to give a better insight to my point of view;

When you listen sober through headphones it's impossible to hear more than stereo, no matter how the music is produced.

When on shrooms, just as your pupils are blown, and eyes are watering to help distort vision, your ears are also majorly affected in a different way. They start to vibrate causing the music to sound multi-dimensional and muti-spacial.
The music takes on a whole different 1000 times better quality in depth, range, and timing!

This effect is IMPOSSIBLE to reproduce artificialy in production.

SO... YES, I DO need shrooms to make the music sound better! That's why I absolutely refuse to listen to my favorite tripping music unless I'm tripping. It's a waste because it's 1/1000th as good! Just listen to the flute in "Fool On The Hill", the fire truck bell and the horns in "Penny Lane", the timing of the bass line in "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" (it's off-beat throughout the song, but I'll bet you never noticed it!). There's sooo much more.

I'm shocked you don't agree!

For me, my brother, and all the friends I've tripped with, this is most important benefit to tripping, the visuals and mind/body stuff are just a bonus!

--------------------

Edited by TripMeister (06/16/02 07:15 PM)

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

#683018 - 06/17/02 12:48 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by mndfreeze

Edited by mndfreeze (06/17/02 12:58 AM)

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
    #683103 - 06/17/02 03:30 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Hey TP!

>>Bop, no disrespect taken, or intended here either, but I guess you just don't get it.

Your honor, I plead the blonde ammendment!

>>They start to vibrate causing the music to sound multi-dimensional and muti-spacial.

I understand the point you're making here...for me I always enjoy the way weed makes Goa sound better...even moreso than acid did. I've yet to experience the shroom experience...so perhaps that's why I've misunderstood your post.

>>When you listen sober through headphones it's impossible to hear more than stereo, no matter how the music is produced.

I have to disagree. When I enter a trance the music becomes my reality and it is possible to sonically arrange where sounds of your track are in the "sound room"...you can generate sounds to spin around your head while you're wearing headphones or to bounce from one speaker to another in a club set up. But I do know what you're saying about the heightened sensations that the psychedelics produce. I just find that even in my sober state I can be moved that much by the music...but naturally I agree that the psychedelics just make the music (any form, not just talking about Goa here) that much MORE incredible.

>>For me, my brother, and all the friends I've tripped with, this is most important benefit to tripping, the visuals and mind/body stuff are just a bonus!

Rock on. It's all good. We all take different journies and we all have different "focuses" during our trips. Sometimes I would take lsd simply to enjoy a party and dance all night/morning...other times I would drop to meditate for 4 hours...so I do know what you're saying!

Love & Light,

Boppity

InvisibleTM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #683253 - 06/17/02 05:49 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Bop:

>Hey TP!
Please don't call me that! I don't wipe people's asses, I blow people's minds!

Other than that, a very cool reply, thanks,

TM

Forgot... So you've never done shrooms/headphones and you're telling me what music can sound like? Please Bop, Please do it ASAP!! You'll be lying there saying "TM was right, TM was RIGHT!, hehehehehehe was he so EVER FUCKIN' RIGHT!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!"

--------------------

Edited by TripMeister (06/17/02 09:45 AM)

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
    #683304 - 06/17/02 06:23 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

LOLOL. OOPS! Sorry...that was just a very sad typo on my part! Sorry!!

Love & Light,

Boppity

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag