Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGrok
Has Been a Bad Boy
 User Gallery

Loc: Greener Pastures Flag
Lots of Mushrooms+DMT, Deep Wilderness - Holy Fuck.
    #6811513 - 04/20/07 02:27 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

I must say this is probably my favorite combo. The DMT is best used before the mushrooms are taken and then right after the peak. Smoking it prior to the mushroom trip really gets you primed for smooth sailing into the fungus realm. Right at the peak is amazingly beautiful and the DMT peak lasts a lot longer.

My most powerful trip consisted of 9g cubes with .33g insnuffulated DMT at the peak. Snorting it works great if you have clean Spice - it doesn't immediately blast you into infinity the same way smoking it does and it lasts for about a half hour, or more when used in conjunction with mushrooms. Anyway, when I did this I was alone in the wilderness...after I snorted the DMT, which had taken all of my focus to rack up into two huge lines, I sat by at the edge of this fantastic high moutain lake and watched the mountains surrounding the lake basin disintegrate into faces, patters, eyes, jewels, diamonds, and all sorts of absurd, complex, amazing, rotating, unraveling geometry. It was very, very familair; it was God.

The intensity kept building and building...I got up and started walking towards this hill...every moment was exponentially more intense than the last. Very suddenly I realized that there was just no way I could take it anymore. I started to lose control of myself - I was going to die and there was nothing I could do about it. My ego was shattered to oblivion and I shouldn't even use the term "I" here because there was no 'me' in any conventional sense...but there's really no other way to word it. An incredible feeling of weightlessness overcame me and suddenly I was looking at my body from the front, the back, the top, and the sides all at the same time. Wherever I 'was' made an utter mockery of time...the whole thing was a period of eternity and none of the events I'm talking about occured in any sort of linear fashion. It was all one instant. During this I also became aware of every instance in which I'd previously wished to be dead; I've been inclined towards suicide for much of my life. 

I was being showen something major, something that few people will ever believe but something that nonetheless was utterly life-changing for me. Firstly that there is no death. I was free of my body and could fly by my thoughts. There was a sense of liberation, freedom, joy, and love that simply cannot be imagined or fathomed by the normal imagination, and for good reason (mentioned later). All my questions were answered during this. It wasn't like I was asking questions and having them answered, I just suddenly understood everything. I saw how all of life is simple cycles of energy, I 'saw' and felt other dead people as I'd think of them, and I could see all of my friends as I thought of them. I came to understand that I have nothing to lose by living however I want and doing whatever I want, that nothing matters; coming into being is a chance to do what you wish to do. I could still think when I was in this state but I couldn't do anything. I just...was! I was oneness with everything; with the trees, the rocks, the clouds...all the way out into infinity and God, I was all of it again...the familiarity of it all was unprecedented.

I also knew that I was NOT ready to die yet, and was desperately wishing and begging to let live...it was definately not my time, though I'm absolutely positive I could have stayed 'dead' if I'd wanted to, and that I could at any time spontaneously cause myself to die...if I know I can, it will happen. At some point I started to become aware of my body again, I started to come down. I was fucking terrified. There's just no way to ever word how intense and magnificent it was...for about 15 minutes I didn't even know if I actually was alive again...I kept telling myself that nobody had ever died from mushrooms or DMT but I wasn't so sure that was true anymore. I had absolutely no idea what time of day it was, or even WHAT day it was. I didn't know if I'd come back to the same reality, if I was the same person...it was very disorienting. All of reality, ego, and time had been shattered, and I was like a newborn trying to piece myself back together, alone in the goddamn wilderness. I didn't know what the fuck was what for a while and sat down next to some dead wood in pure awe and amazement. I had a CLEAN slate and was free of all the negativity that plauged me, it was all quite healing. I had a series of beautiful epiphenies and insight into life and existance. My fear of death was permanently squashed and I couldn't ever feel bad for anyone who dies if I tried.

DMT causes you to come down from your trip much faster than usual...either that or mushrooms alone just seem so pale in comaprison to the combo afterwards that you don't even regard it as tripping. I had visuals for the rest of the day...any time I would focus on clouds or mountains they fractalize into awesome colorful patters or do the diamond/jewel dance thing....it was quite nice.

I don't expect anyone to believe this; just sharing my own experience. I had no idea it was even possible to do this to one's self and I absolutely do not reccomend it to all but the most savage tripper or person who suffers from severe depression or someone absolutely has to know deeper truth about life. I fully understand why some people have lost their marbles from taking psychedelics, why they go crazy - it's trips like this...they remember their true roots, they remember that they are God (and God is quite crazy) and that's not an easy thing to live with knowing in this day and age, it effectivley alienates you from everyone.

Like I said, it's for good reason we can't imagine how awesome death is. If we could, we'd just sit around and think about it until we died. I have had other DMT trips that were similar in this respect...what I experienced could only be experienced and never remembered...I seriously would sit and think until I was back 'there' again, there would be no point in living. Fear not friends, death is quite awesome, and the most skeptical among you are in for quite a surprise.

Trip On:mushroom2:

--------------------
Entropy is increasing.
To send me a PM, go to my journal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEthericOctopuss
One foot in, onefoot out
Male

Re: Lots of Mushrooms+DMT, Deep Wilderness - Holy Fuck. [Re: Grok]
    #6812884 - 04/20/07 12:14 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Oh, I most certainly believe you. I've had a couple of OBE's, and I know all too well this 'reality' that we percieve here in our 3-4 D existence is literally a joke compared to what awaits us outside of these limited sensory shells. VERY cool report man, these reports are what keep me coming back. Thanks for sharing!

Offlinephlippy22
the fuckin' man
Male

Loc: I-95 Handyman
Re: Lots of Mushrooms+DMT, Deep Wilderness - Holy Fuck. [Re: EthericOctopuss]
    #6814550 - 04/20/07 11:48 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

I think Holy Fuck about sums it up. I enjoyed reading your report quite a bit, as I'm coming down from a decent shroom trip at the moment, and am still at the point where your descriptions are vivid enough to imagine. Thanks for such a well-written piece.

--------------------
Hey hey,
Hey hey
Smoke weed
Every day.

OfflineSyle
Kenai Sigh
 User Gallery

Loc: WA
Re: Lots of Mushrooms+DMT, Deep Wilderness - Holy Fuck. [Re: phlippy22]
    #6814658 - 04/21/07 12:57 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

phlippy22 said:
I think Holy Fuck about sums it up. I enjoyed reading your report quite a bit, as I'm coming down from a decent shroom trip at the moment, and am still at the point where your descriptions are vivid enough to imagine. Thanks for such a well-written piece.

i'm just on weed, and have never done DMT, but holy shit, i felt like i was tripping whilst reading that  :smile:

thanks a ton

--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

OfflineProoN
Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: California, Colorado, Michigan
    #6815209 - 04/21/07 08:48 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

That report sounded pretty incredible. I've yet to try mushrooms, even, let alone mushrooms + DMT. Been lacking in cash lately (Fuck Michigan's economy) so I've resorted to growing my own. Doing good so far. No contaminants that I can see. But yar, I've heard quite a few times that there's no such thing as "death," (I believe Bill Hicks said it before, too) and .. that general idea just fascinates me. I'd like to experience something like you did sooner or later. Depression has had a hold of me for a while now. But eh, we'll see. Great report, though. 'twas a great read.

--------------------
A human being is part of a whole, called by us, the "Universe", a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.

InvisibleFeanor
 User Gallery

#6821064 - 04/22/07 10:05 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

A very good read! :thumbup:

Man, that's an insane dose - 9 grams of mushrooms and a solid amount of DMT!

I've noticed too that DMT tends to end the prior psychedelic trip quite rapidly. I like you reasoning concerning this.

Edit : What made you want to take such a high dose of mushrooms?

--------------------

May Terence McKenna Live Long

The DMT Chronicles

Edited by Feanor (04/22/07 10:09 PM)

InvisibleAgingHippy
Flwr Pwr
Male User Gallery

Loc: Necropolis
Re: Lots of Mushrooms+DMT, Deep Wilderness - Holy Fuck. [Re: Feanor]
    #6822613 - 04/23/07 10:29 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

reports like that make me really think deeply about the shit you just brought up, like why I'm here and stuff.  Life I much simpler when you realize that most of the things people live for aren't even important.

*runs to go buy some phalaris

Quote:

Syle said:
i'm just on weed, and have never done DMT, but holy shit, i felt like i was tripping whilst reading that  :smile:

thanks a ton

after reading ones like this you ever feel as if you just came off the trip they had?  :tongue:

Edited by AgingHippy (04/23/07 10:32 AM)

OfflineHippie Chemist
Freeing Minds

Loc: Far Out There
Re: Lots of Mushrooms+DMT, Deep Wilderness - Holy Fuck. [Re: AgingHippy]
    #6822652 - 04/23/07 10:41 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Rock on, man. Trips like that really put life in perspective.

--------------------
Long you live and high you fly
And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry
And all you touch and all you see
Is all your life will ever be.
-Pink Floyd-

Offlinekungpow
SeasonedPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: AaAaAaAa
Re: Lots of Mushrooms+DMT, Deep Wilderness - Holy Fuck. [Re: Hippie Chemist]
    #6823285 - 04/23/07 01:41 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

That was one hell of a bad assed report man. I have been waiting for an experience like that to come to me. I used to and push the limits of dosage to try to get that experience with mushrooms but I have not so long ago given that up. I feel that it will happen to me when I am ready. I have yet to try dmt but I have a quarter pound of mimosa sitting at home waiting for me to do an extraction.

Nice report!!!!!!!!!

~Peace OUt

--------------------
Monotub #3 - check out my best grow to date!!!!

OfflineGrok
Has Been a Bad Boy
 User Gallery

Loc: Greener Pastures
    #6824082 - 04/23/07 05:16 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

longbottom_leaf said:
What made you want to take such a high dose of mushrooms?

I didn't plan on it at first...I took about 6g to begin with...but I was in an amazing setting and decided "fuck it". I'd never taken a monster dose of mushrooms and figured that was as good a time as any to explore the territory. Never taken quite that big a dose of DMT either...330mg is about 6x the breakthrough dose when smoked...I just wanted to see how far out I'd go...and see I did...

Thanks for the comments:mushroom2:

--------------------
Entropy is increasing.
To send me a PM, go to my journal

InvisibleFeanor
 User Gallery

#6825483 - 04/23/07 11:17 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Awesome, man!

Very inspirational, indeed. :sun:

--------------------

May Terence McKenna Live Long

The DMT Chronicles

InvisiblecoAsTal
Friend
 User Gallery

Loc: 8a
    #6826590 - 04/24/07 08:27 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

I love your reports-- props to you brother...
:thumbup:

--------------------
I am certain of nothing but the holiness of the Heart's affections and the truth of Imagination--  John Keats

Spore Trading List

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds