Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMegg
Potator
Female

Loc: Canada
Spiritual experience. Shrooms and mental health.
    #6816065 - 04/21/07 01:46 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Last night my boyfriend and 3 of his buddies decided to take some shrooms. They were the tiny Liberty Cap ones I believe. I took about a gram. It was my second time on them. The first time wasn't too impressive. I just felt really lazy and stoned. No crazy colors.. nothing. So I was really hoping that these would do the trick. And they did.. They REALLY did.

I took my batch around 9pm. Unlike everyone else I took mine with a bit of OJ. I had heard that it makes it work faster and better. Nobody else believed me! I researched a lot on them and how to make the most of them. I chewed them up real slowly. Swished them around my mouth with OJ and put them around my cheeks and in under my tongue. I was so scared to not feel anything.. So I kept it all in my mouth as long as I could.

I had them all chewed and gone at about 9:10pm. We then just chilled out on the couch and watched That 70's Show. They took about 20mins to kick in for me. I just remember getting the giggles. I couldn't stop giggling. There wasn't anything funny going on. The next thing I remember was looking at the wall behind my boyfriends head. In normal circumstances it was just a plain old white wall. But as I looked at it I could see very plain rainbow colors as well as a pattern which I could not recognize immediately. I remember wondering if anybody else was like this. But I couldn't ask. They were all chatting away. I couldn't even understand what they were saying. Just background noises. I slowly became conscious that I was just staring at the wall.. And I should probably try to act normal. So I gazed towards the TV. WOW. Every time my eyes would swoop over the screen the image would shimmer and pix elate. Then the wall next to the TV caught my gaze again. The pattern reappeared as well as the rainbow colors. As I kept staring at it I began to see a face. It was shaking and seemingly trying to come out of the wall. It left the pattern and the rainbow and came out shaking and moving and slowly morphing into a face very similar to the masks the Mayans wore. (I had visited various Mayan ruins in both Mexico and Guatemala and therefore could recognize) It was moving. It was intense. I then began to realize that this being needed to talk to me and I needed to be alone to be able to communicate with it. As I write about it now, I do not understand how I was not freaked out by this. But for some reason it just left me calm and understanding.

Anyhow, I decided to go into my room so that I could communicate with it and see what it wanted. At this point I had no idea what my friends were doing and I simply did not care. I felt like I was beyond it. As I got up I realized that I could barely walk. Everything was pulsating and the colors and patterns became VERY intense. Very real. I then began to recognize the patterns. It was this very bizarre (what I believe to be) Mayan-like designs. I managed to make it into the room. I sat at my desk and waited for the being to come to me. Slowly the walls began to regain the colour and I saw millions of beings in the walls. Millions. They were everywhere. Now, they were not as clear as the mask in the wall but I knew they were there. They looked tribal. I saw more of their outlines and shadows than anything else. But I could recognize a very tribal indigenous appearance. They danced for me in the walls. My body began to vibrate with them. I though I was going to explode or pass out. But I strangely was not scared at all. I knew that they did not want to hurt me but only had something very special to show me. I knew it was coming. I just had to wait it out. The vibrations got more and more intense as the beings danced and moved faster. I honestly thought my body would explode into a million pieces. Suddenly it reached its peak. The dancing stopped and I felt so many things flushest out of my body.

Previous to my trip I had been diagnosed with depression and possible Borderline Personality Disorder. BPD can be described as an individual basically having a very dominate inner child. And who keeps various dehabilitating traits of that inner child. It had been troubling me so much and I was having a hard time understanding my illness. But as I reached my peak I felt that child flush out of me and I felt her heavy in my belly. I know this sounds crazy but this is how I felt. I felt pregnant with her. I remember just holding my belly and crying with happiness. Because I felt so renewed. I felt like me again. My whole body and being felt renewed. I felt like what I believe I should feel like if I was mentally healthy 100%. It was pure happiness and relief. A great burden had been lifted from me. I can honestly not put into words what I felt. The beings were still in the wall during all this. I remember looking up at their figures after I was done my brief crying and I repeatedly thanked them and then they suddenly left. They were gone and I was left feeling so good. I missed them though and I hoped that that wasn't my peak. Sadly it was.

I never told the guys what I felt in the room. I felt it was too personal. I felt like they shouldn't know. It felt good too to keep it to myself.

The rest of the night I was with my friends. I basically felt like I was floating around and being happy. I didn't speak much after the peak. But I felt like there was no need.

I will NEVER forget last night. I can honestly say that it has changed me. For the better of course. I just feel mentally fresh and healthy. I feel renewed.
I had the most peaceful sleep I had had in years last night.

I'm going on another trip on Monday. I'll be taking about 3 Grams. I'm hoping to go back to that place. Maybe talk to a few of the beings. I'm really excited to learn more.

Thanks for reading guys! Anybody else see any tribal images while tripping? Or anything similar to this?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGrok
Has Been a Bad Boy
 User Gallery

Loc: Greener Pastures
Re: Spiritual experience. Shrooms and mental health. [Re: Megg]
    #6816305 - 04/21/07 03:30 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Awesome! My first mushroom experiences were deeply healing in a similar way. I've also seen Mayan patterns and such...it's pretty clear to me where their inspiration was coming from.

I would reccomend spacing out your trips more. The experience may draw you back but you may be disappointed if you always expect a mindblower. I would focus on integrating your experience into your everyday life rather than going 'back' so soon...just my advice.

--------------------
Entropy is increasing.
To send me a PM, go to my journal

InvisibleMourningdove
Stranger
Re: Spiritual experience. Shrooms and mental health. [Re: Grok]
    #6822637 - 04/23/07 10:35 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Nice report, Megg. I see the Mayan pattern sometimes as well...

Invisibleredtailedhawk
Explorer of the Mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: The Old Continent
Re: Spiritual experience. Shrooms and mental health. [Re: Megg]
    #6823489 - 04/23/07 02:32 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

I'm really glad you've had such a great healing experience, Megg. Thanks for sharing it with us!

I too would recommend you take more space in-between your trips, though.  Not all trips can be as easy and pleasant as this one. Sooner or latter deeper things come out of the psyche that we might not be ready to deal with yet. I suggest you take it slow and be extra careful.

Also recommended is LSD Psychotherapy by Stanislav Grof. Some very profound things there if you're interested in psychedelic medicine and its implications in psychotherapy.

Good luck! :heart:

--------------------

"Who are you who live in all these many forms? You're death that captures all. You too are the source of all that's gonna be born. You're glory, mercy, peace, truth. You give calm a spirit, understanding, courage, the contented heart."

OfflineMegg
Potator
Female

Loc: Canada
Re: Spiritual experience. Shrooms and mental health. [Re: Mourningdove]
    #6826456 - 04/24/07 07:03 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks for responding everyone!
I will take your advice in spacing them out more. I'm really paranoid about having a bad trip. :frown:

I certainly check out that article/book redtailedhawk!
Thanks a bunch! :smile:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag