Home | Community | Message Board

DoubleBlind - Learn to Grow Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineCepheus
Balance
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the space between reality...
Yummy
    #6823496 - 04/23/07 04:33 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

For all of you people lucky enough to not experience this shit:

Quote:

MAKING SOAP BAR

While reading Robert Connell Clarke's excellent book, Hashish, we came across a section on low-grade export quality Moroccan hash, known in the UK as Soap Bar. It seems that soap is made from only a very small percentage of resin glands (referred to as pollen), and up to 90% non-resin cannabis plant material which is bound together with bee's wax or pine resin and condensed milk as the mixture is too dry and powdery to be bound any other way. As the mixture is very green due to the high percentage of plant material, it is then coloured with instant coffee or henna to give it that sandy brown colour! In order to give it a slightly resinous look, turpentine is then added, which also disguises the taste!

Well, as growers with an abundance of leaf material left over from a crop, we couldn't help ourselves. We had to give it a try!

We sieved off 10 grams of resin glands (pollen), crushed up 200 grams of dried leaf and ran it through a sieve to reduce it to a very fine powder. We then heated this mixture in a bowl over boiling water and added 5 grams of bee's wax, five teaspoons of condensed milk powder, one teaspoon of turpentine, and a couple of pinches of instant coffee powder for colour. We continued to knead the heated mixture into a dough-like form, then pressed it under pressure and allowed it to cool. It bonded well into rock hard lumps, just like Soap Bar! To our delight, when we tested it with a flame, immediately we were treated with that old familiar smell of grade 'A' genuine Soap Bar! Crumpled like it too! Although there was virtually no resin glands in this so-called hash, we gave some to a friend and he had no complaints!!

Quote:

Thats right foaks! now you can make your very own soapbar! comes from fuckin olland, they make it out of deisel and tyres and ...... oops thats GLC - Soapbar...

Ok, i figured there are a LOT of people on here that still dont know what soapbar is, they may buy it but they dont know what it is, so im hoping this thread will stay popular and new people will notice it

First set up a pan with boiling water in it, but a glass bowl over the top like your going to melt chocolate

Ingredients or "stuff youze need" for all you soap smokers

OPTIONAL:
10 grams of Pollen/Crystals
200 grams of Cannabis Leaves

these two are completely optional, the first one, is almost NEVER added, the second one, can be replaced with garden plant matter if your a mean heartless bastard whos trying to rip people off (so yes, they are there making soap, lets assume its garden hedge then ) a lot of people even use plastic bags, it adds more density to it, so it looks like there is more soapbar... but instesad its just a good old "Tesco Mini Age Concern" bag (yes i used to work for tesco, thats what they are called on the boxes)

Required "stuff youze need"
5 grams of bees wax
5 teaspoons of condensed baby milk powder
1 teaspoon of turpentine
1 sachet of instant kenco coffee, or your favourate blend

Place all of these into the bowl, and mix, kneed etc until you get a gooey mixture like bread dough and then place in a pressurized container, or anything you can use to squish it together

and remember, most people dont bother getting the right ingredients and put any old shit in, sometimes even actual dogshit!
Other Crap found in soapbar:
Boot Polish
Potatoe
Store Bought Pills
Stolen Pills
Socks (yep my mate swears he found a bit of sock in one once)
Binliners (probably used)
Glue/Pritstick
Your Mothers Used Tampons (ok i made that one up, i have never heard of it happening, but imagine if it did, you wouldnt know, EEEEWWWWWWWW)

--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: Yummy [Re: Cepheus]
    #6823521 - 04/23/07 04:39 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Dont tell people how to make it!

Are you crazy man!!!! What if they DO make it? Ever thought about that!?

:lol:

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

OfflineCepheus
Balance
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the space between reality...
Re: Yummy [Re: sui]
    #6823530 - 04/23/07 04:42 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

in order to appreciate how filthy it is.. you need to know how its made :puke:

--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#6823541 - 04/23/07 04:44 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Sick.

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
    #6823564 - 04/23/07 04:50 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

aManEater said:
in order to appreciate how filthy it is.. you need to know how its made :puke:

agreed, im glad that isnt prevelant in the states.

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

Offlinemr_kite
The Watcher
Male

Loc: shambhala
Re: Yummy [Re: sui]
    #6823895 - 04/23/07 06:21 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I smoked that a lot back when I was 16. Ooooops....

--------------------
let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love

OfflineboOM
Female User Gallery

#6823916 - 04/23/07 06:29 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

fucking hell..when i was living in the UK i made it a point to never touch that shit...

thankfully i always could get my hands on some gold/red seal back in the days :smile:

i heard about the laced weed with fibreglass or whatever it is..fucked up shit! what's going on with the pot dealers in the UK? geez

OfflineHippie Chemist
Freeing Minds

Loc: Far Out There
Re: Yummy [Re: boO]
    #6823930 - 04/23/07 06:33 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Fuck it. Might as well throw in a dash of semen too, while we're at it.

--------------------
Long you live and high you fly
And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry
And all you touch and all you see
Is all your life will ever be.
-Pink Floyd-

OfflineTuneInTurnOn
Guru
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, Canada
Re: Yummy [Re: Hippie Chemist]
    #6824249 - 04/23/07 08:03 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

that looks shitty. But, hash is much more prevalent in Europe than in the US, whenever I go to europe and try to score some hash, asking people for bud gets a response like; "no, we smoke hash here in Europe". So theres some bad stuff going around, that sucks, but theres also tons of more good stuff compared to the shit in my area, maybe Im just outa luck, but what do you guys think about (In general) European hash vs. North American hash?

--------------------
My apartment in New York was on Perry Street, a five minute walk from the White Horse. I often drank there, but I was never accepted because I wore a tie. The real people wanted no part of me.
- The Rum Diary

OfflineTuneInTurnOn
Guru
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, Canada
Re: Yummy [Re: TuneInTurnOn]
    #6824250 - 04/23/07 08:04 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I would say that European is much better in general.

--------------------
My apartment in New York was on Perry Street, a five minute walk from the White Horse. I often drank there, but I was never accepted because I wore a tie. The real people wanted no part of me.
- The Rum Diary

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
    #6824256 - 04/23/07 08:05 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I would agree with this.

I have pretty good hook-ups, and I dont know where to get any mass produced brick hash like seems to be prevalent in Europe...

I can however score almost unlimited amounts of unpressed "cottage-industry" bubble hash, that from what I've been told is equivalent to, if not superior to mass produced hash from Morocco or Afghanistan or Iran...

Again, I cant give a comparison having not smoked the other stuff, but I find bubble hash to be too strong. I just cannot smoke the stuff and maintain any kind of normal schedule or routine. It is utterly stupefying...

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

OfflineHippie Chemist
Freeing Minds

Loc: Far Out There
    #6824272 - 04/23/07 08:10 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, having tried a lot of Euro hash over the years, and only coming across "hash" in FL a few times, I'd agree that Euro hash is much better. When they have it here, it's the price of high grade pot per gram and it's about the quality of middle-high grade pot. Of course, the high grade in Florida is about the same as average pot in the north, which is just below the average European pot. I wish I could get the same thing here that is being sold in any European city park.

--------------------
Long you live and high you fly
And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry
And all you touch and all you see
Is all your life will ever be.
-Pink Floyd-

OfflineJackenobi
Hermes
Male

#6824280 - 04/23/07 08:11 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

that shit is wack

now i know exactly why my friends and i began referring to the hash high as the dirty high

--------------------
read books

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Community >> The Pub