Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineFlipz
Universal Cynic

Loc: Midwest
Re: Michigan student suspended for wearing 'I'm straight' sticker [Re: Illusionist]
    #6820263 - 04/22/07 06:35 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Illusionist said:
Quote:

Drewski said:
if it was a pro-straight day you know for a 100000% actually fact there will be a butt-loving rally just because there was a pro-straight day, and to be honest nothing negative would happen to the gays because if anything did, it would be a hate crime. its almost like a taboo now, if you mess with a gay politically, the gay will always win just because he is gay and his rights are being violated. but if a gay guy tries to voice his opinion its OK because he is gay and nobody wants to mess with him because they will get in trouble.

I agree completely, this is like the TV channel "B.E.T." (black entertainment television) there would be a huge uproar if there was a W.E.T. (White Entertainment Television) TV channel about how white people are racist but no one says anything about B.E.T. Its really getting ridiculous.

Well it doesn't help that WHITE people enslaved black people and all around treated them like shit for hundreds of years and alot of the dumb red neck southern people still do. So you see they united and came together to stand up against being discriminated against, it was there way of fighting back against singled out just because of the color of there skin, Same goes for gays and gay pride day and such, They have been the subject of much hate and anger for a long time so they celebrate the fact that they stood up for what they believed in and have managed to be successfully in changing peoples minds and being more widely accepted. So it would be just stupid to have a straight pride day, or white pride or what not.

--------------------

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Buddha

Edited by Flipz (04/22/07 06:38 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineReposadoXochipilli
Here, there, inbetween
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sand and sunshine
Re: Michigan student suspended for wearing 'I'm straight' sticker [Re: fireworks_god]
    #6821319 - 04/22/07 11:23 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Orgasmatronic_Super-Sonic said:
Quote:

Drewski said:
just think about this...what is the point of being gay? once you are gay you render your natural uses as an animal/mammal/human useless.  you are basically disrespecting your family and everything they stand for (im sure being gay isnt even close to anything your family beleives in otherwise you wouldnt have one, as explained in the second sentence) because you are refusing to extend the legacy of your family which can be traced generations back.  but if another mans love is more important to the future exesistance of your whole families legacy then i guess gay rights are great.

:wtf:

yea that post was unreal lol.

--------------------

Offlineelaspeinreason
psychonaut
Male

Loc: fairfax virginia
Re: Michigan student suspended for wearing 'I'm straight' sticker [Re: ReposadoXochipilli]
    #6822031 - 04/23/07 06:32 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

i was suspended for wearing a " I got crabs from Dirty Dicks [crab shack] )
wherewear are my rights !
-but on a serious note , this is another attempt at school bureaucracy that only further hinders any progress between said warring parties. If we cant promote acceptance and understanding(on a day that is geared towards nothing BUT acceptance and voicing opinions) i fear we have only taken one step forward 3 steps back. My only question is Was this a school sanctioned function or was this a grass roots student movement ?

--------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one

Diploid said:
What's with proclaiming freedom by abridging freedom? That makes no sense.

Offlineelaspeinreason
psychonaut
Male

Re: Michigan student suspended for wearing 'I'm straight' sticker [Re: ReposadoXochipilli]
    #6822037 - 04/23/07 06:35 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

LukeMWSki said:
Quote:

Orgasmatronic_Super-Sonic said:
Quote:

Drewski said:
just think about this...what is the point of being gay? once you are gay you render your natural uses as an animal/mammal/human useless.  you are basically disrespecting your family and everything they stand for (im sure being gay isnt even close to anything your family beleives in otherwise you wouldnt have one, as explained in the second sentence) because you are refusing to extend the legacy of your family which can be traced generations back.  but if another mans love is more important to the future exesistance of your whole families legacy then i guess gay rights are great.

:wtf:

yea that post was unreal lol.

we are all a little more stupid after reading that.

--------------------

Diploid said:

Invisiblepeepeepottypants
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Michigan student suspended for wearing 'I'm straight' sticker [Re: Drewski]
    #6822056 - 04/23/07 06:49 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

I'm straight as a fucking arrow,

But I refuse to extend the legacy of my family...for many reasons including but not limited to the fact that I would hate to raise a child in a world where a great majority of people spout off ignorant ramblings under pretentious assumptions...which in turn lowers the standard for thinking ....(thanks by the way)

I'm also adopted, so by your logic, I've been ousted by my own bloodline, my family disrespected me! If you want to get into family respect issues they aren't limited to gay and straight, and they certainly are not limited to a need/demand to extend a bloodline.

But by your reasoning, perhaps I'm just bitter about being severed from my legacy, and thats why I support gay rights
Or maybe I'm not afraid to have compassion for things different from my way of life

BTW, do you find a lot of recursive structures in your bloodline? I wouldnt be suprised

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
Re: Michigan student suspended for wearing 'I'm straight' sticker [Re: Drewski]
    #6822890 - 04/23/07 11:58 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

During black history month kids aren't allowed to wear shirts that say "there should be a white history month too"

Well, they should be. :shrug:

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
Re: Michigan student suspended for wearing 'I'm straight' sticker [Re: peepeepottypants]
    #6822896 - 04/23/07 12:01 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

BTW, do you find a lot of recursive structures in your bloodline? I wouldnt be suprised :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

OMG, next time warn me before you say something that funny. I just sprayed coffee all over my screen! :rofl2: :rofl2:

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Michigan student suspended for wearing 'I'm straight' sticker [Re: Diploid]
    #6822985 - 04/23/07 12:29 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

christianity = lobotomy.

--------------------

InvisibleMosis
miserable cunt
Male

Re: Michigan student suspended for wearing 'I'm straight' sticker [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #6829386 - 04/24/07 09:10 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Drewski, you are ignorant and intolerant. There is more point to being gay than there is being a closed-minded asshole like yourself.

I'm straight and I don't want to have any children, like many others. I guess we're all "betraying our families and their legacies," right?

I'd rather see a gay couple raise a child than see you raise one.

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: Michigan student suspended for wearing 'I'm straight' sticker [Re: Mosis]
    #6829445 - 04/24/07 09:22 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Haha. I didn't even see that whole betraying your family legacy.

Drewski: I never want to have children. I come from a very large family. My only sister is a lesbian and she is expecting a child in about 3 months. Your views are extremely close-minded.

InvisibleMosis
miserable cunt
Male

Re: Michigan student suspended for wearing 'I'm straight' sticker [Re: DNKYD]
    #6829478 - 04/24/07 09:29 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Word up, DNKYD.

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
Re: Michigan student suspended for wearing 'I'm straight' sticker [Re: DNKYD]
    #6830278 - 04/25/07 12:23 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

I'm "betraying" my legacy and family because one day I want a vasectomy. And I'm straight. The world doesn't need a spawn of me running around.

OfflineIron_Hymen
Shake Hands withBeef
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mass-of-two-shits
Re: Michigan student suspended for wearing 'I'm straight' sticker [Re: poke smot!]
    #6830334 - 04/25/07 12:34 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Uh yeah...it's just...a sticker

i'm sick of these gay / lesbian protests and how they take pride. It's been happening a million years now starting from the Romans perhaps, or correct me if I'm wrong- it's like those silly american tv st patty parade festivals...

:rolleyes:Wasn't Michigan the state who also tried to make a rule or law out of women who've been knocked up had to stick with their man and get married?!

FIESTY!

--------------------

#1 reason organized religion should be done away with. It's a message, and one that is open to speculation.
"Pray your own prayers and talk to God on your own.He doesn't want a fucking parrot, and he doesn't want a sheep"

GnuBobo:Iron. Hymen. Vitamin.
Be Iron, like Hymen, in Vitamin.
Iron. Hymen. Vitamin.

Offlinedomite
Puppet
Male User Gallery
Loc: Who's askin'?
Re: Michigan student suspended for wearing 'I'm straight' sticker [Re: Iron_Hymen]
    #6830424 - 04/25/07 01:08 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

I don't get the whole concept of "gay pride." What the fuck is there to be so proud of?

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: Michigan student suspended for wearing 'I'm straight' sticker [Re: domite]
    #6830861 - 04/25/07 06:30 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

In a society where damn near everybody seems to be insecure with who they are, they just want to show they are not ashamed. Our majority of religious nuts try and make them feel as if they are guilty of some crime when they're just trying to live their lives like you and me.

What's wrong with being proud of who you are?

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
    #6830942 - 04/25/07 07:24 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Your avatar makes me gay.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Offlineelaspeinreason
psychonaut
Male

#6830952 - 04/25/07 07:30 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

The show of pride stems from a lack of respect.
One must respect oneself before others can fully respect you. Often the downtrodden are left " hopeless & broken spirited "( as gays are/were thorough countless centuries and cultures) and as a result they begin to disdain themselves; thus the show of pride is a reminder , a sign to the world they they respect themselves regardless of the respect they are given.
do unto others rhetoric

--------------------

Diploid said:

Offlineelaspeinreason
psychonaut
Male

Re: Michigan student suspended for wearing 'I'm straight' sticker [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #6830962 - 04/25/07 07:33 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

WhiskeyClone said:

so i was looking for the milk this morning..
..and this bitch had the milk jugs all along.( damn those tits and their hypnotic biggitybounce ):eek:

--------------------

Diploid said:

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
Re: Michigan student suspended for wearing 'I'm straight' sticker [Re: elaspeinreason]
    #6830971 - 04/25/07 07:36 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

elaspeinreason said:
Quote:

WhiskeyClone said:

so i was looking for the milk this morning..
..and this bitch had the milk jugs all along.( damn those tits and their hypnotic biggitybounce ):eek:

That's fuckin gross

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Offlinerubixcubies
porch monkey ferlyfe
Male User Gallery

Loc: ottawa on
Re: Michigan student suspended for wearing 'I'm straight' sticker [Re: elaspeinreason]
    #6830977 - 04/25/07 07:38 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

how are they suffering in silence if theres an event about it man i have to say this to everyone are you allowed to be equally prejudiced against everyone in the pube or is that not cool either meh whatever fuck all creeds, coulours, religions, sexual orientations, genders, political parties, fuck them all and fuck you too.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder