Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: I FINALLY found some lsd! [Re: StreetFreak]
    #6819958 - 04/22/07 05:27 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

StreetFreak said:
Quote:

suimush said:
Quote:

StreetFreak said:
Quote:

suimush said:
I say one. Its his first time. I wouldnt go over one unless you KNOW they are weak hits.

2 60-80ug blotters is not the same experience as 2 90-120ug blotters.

One hit for a first time only makes sense if its really strong acid IMO, not if its just normal or even weak acid. 1 hit = have fun, 2 hit = have fun on probably a different level. I say go with 2, 1 isn't really enough and 2 would probably be just perfect for a first time. I mean you actually want to give him some of a feel for acid, and IMO 1 hit wont suffice for that, its like a teaser in most cases.

thats basically what i said. :lol:

i said to take one, unless he knows they are weak, then two would be advisable.

but the fact is that he may not know how potent they are so start with one judge if you need more and dose accordingly..

you can allways redose you cant un dose.

Ok so given the chances they are probably of average potency or weaker he should take two either way, and even if they happen to be strong hits 2 shouldn't be something that he can't handle and enjoy with a little support. I could understand if we were talking about 3 hits and 6 hits, yeah taking twice the smaller amount in this case would result in a huge difference, but cmon 1 and 2 hits generally isn't that much acid either way, so to act like somebody can't handle 2 hits for their first time is a little silly =p

with most people i would agree, but he has no experience with drugs. Dude said hes never even smoked pot. he has no idea what to expect.

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineApJunkie
part-time Ninja
Male

Loc: Loc:Loc:Loc:Loc:Loc:
Re: I FINALLY found some lsd! [Re: sui]
    #6820377 - 04/22/07 07:05 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Wow, I went to work and you all went to town on this thread!

I should mention; although I've never tripped acid, I've smoked alot of pot, and tripped shrooms multiple times, so I feel I could give him a somewhat decent feel for what tripping is like. Of course we're also going to have a trip sitter, a driver, and a chef (all played by one hero) and we'll be in a very comfortable location.

I think I might give a hit or two to a friend who's tripping on a different night and ask him to report the potency for us so we have a pretty good feel for it, and then we'll both go for an upper mid-level trip... nothing too killer, but I don't want a light body buzz like the last fake acid I found.

Edited by ApJunkie (04/22/07 07:07 PM)

OfflineMauiGanjaMonster
Herbal Pleasures
Male

Loc: 4 acre pot field
Re: I FINALLY found some lsd! [Re: ApJunkie]
    #6820587 - 04/22/07 07:52 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

You would be suprised about how many people havent heard about LSD, Mostly the younger generation though.

I think its dumb that he dosent read some cold hard facts about a substance he has never heard of and is about to be putting it into his body.

Hell when I was turning 13 I searched on the computer looking up facts about marijuana before I started smoking it, Also I think he should smoke a fat joint with you and get him real stoned to see If he would even like that. although LSD isnt as foggy and super confusing as your first time being stoned... it gives you a good feel on what certain drugs are like.

As most drugs and alcohol are in two very different class'es.

And if its some chronic he should be "tripping"...anyway thats my input on thing's,and you cant really describe what LSD is like so he dosent know what he is in for if it is some string blotter/liquid.

--------------------
Trodding through creation in a irie meditation.

As they walk through my garden and steal my fruit, damn devils in a three piece suit.

yeah they walk through my garden and eat my fruit damn puppets, the boys in blue.

OfflineMauiGanjaMonster
Herbal Pleasures
Male

Re: I FINALLY found some lsd! [Re: MauiGanjaMonster]
    #6820609 - 04/22/07 07:58 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

(so to act like somebody can't handle 2 hits for their first time is a little silly =p)

It isnt silly at all infact, 2 hits is perfect for a first timer, Infact 2 hits is a normal dose if not too intense for a first timer,I would only ever take one hit of some acid that this one guy I know has.

I mean shit 2 hits of his stuff for a so called "acid head" could really tweak you off your rocker, it really depends if the acid is potent...the stuff my one guy has was made back in the 60's and he has a insane amount of it.

How he acquired it? I dont know, I will tell you this though, he hasent had to work in years because all he dose is go to partys and sell's viles of acid.

--------------------

As they walk through my garden and steal my fruit, damn devils in a three piece suit.

yeah they walk through my garden and eat my fruit damn puppets, the boys in blue.

OfflineSebastian23
Stranger
Male

Loc: Bay
Re: I FINALLY found some lsd! [Re: Muufokfok]
    #6820640 - 04/22/07 08:09 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

BoxyBrown said:
"one who doesnt know, doesnt doubt."
-confuscious

True, he can have a totally unadulterated acid trip. But at the same time, a straight edge ROTC guy dropping acid, eh? I think that just screams personal conflict. He will probably be forced to confront his psyche if he's given a good dose. That may not be what he's ready for.

Go and educate him about LSD, and then smoke some weed with him and if thats not too intense go for it. Good luck!

--------------------
"If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment
with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp
it was written on."
-Terence McKenna
Marijuana Myths Debunked

OfflineApJunkie
part-time Ninja
Male

Re: I FINALLY found some lsd! [Re: Sebastian23]
    #6821254 - 04/22/07 10:52 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Sebastian23 said:
a straight edge ROTC guy dropping acid, eh? I think that just screams personal conflict. He will probably be forced to confront his psyche if he's given a good dose. That may not be what he's ready for.

This is pretty much the only thing I'm really concerned about at this point. he's generally been a pretty straight edge kid as far as I know, but at the same time, he's totally chill with pretty much everything. he's not a total conservative douche, he just wants to fly for the airforce. I'll just try to get him in as good of a mind set as I can and hope for the best.

Offlinejdirty
Is this real?
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: S.W. Louisiana
    #6821285 - 04/22/07 11:04 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I wouldnt let him do it, not without having some type of prior knowledge of psychedelics. Not experience, per say, but basic info on what to expect, ups and downs, lefts and rights, and the many other directions the trip could take. But I only feel that way because he's a 'goodie-goodie'. And I would be doubtful in his ability to handle the possibility of a strong psychedelic experience when this person hasnt even ever got high. The fact that he didnt know what lsd was, is a little scary.

Definetely tell him to grab some info on the subject, best place to look is right here.

--------------------

I HATE people who take drugs.
Like cops, DEA agents and custom officials

InvisiblecoAsTal
Friend
 User Gallery

Loc: 8a
Re: I FINALLY found some lsd! [Re: jdirty]
    #6821377 - 04/22/07 11:40 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

There's some excellent advise in this thread--

My take: it's awfully unusual for someone as green as this guy to suddenly throw caution to the wind and drop acid--especially in such a willfully ignorant way. ("I don't care what it is or does-- just give it to me!" Would he say the same thing about heroin or coke if it wasn't piss-test detectable?)

I wonder if he is ready to explore a powerful mind-altering substance, or perhaps just trying to impress his friends.

Caution is important here-- if it were me, this guy wouldn't get any stuff with such a blow-off attitude, since I see it as some above do-- people like that are unpredictable when high, since they have no experience whatsoever with not being in another state of mind.

I hope for your sake he doesn't freak on you and give himself--and everyone else--a bad trip.
:goodluck:

**EDIT-- I envy the hell out of you-- I've not been able to find LSD around here EVER!!!

--------------------
I am certain of nothing but the holiness of the Heart's affections and the truth of Imagination--  John Keats

Spore Trading List

Edited by coAsTal (04/22/07 11:43 PM)

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#6821383 - 04/22/07 11:42 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

You can guide your friend.
He doesnt need to learn anything in books or the internet as long as the "doser" knows what he is doing.

There is nothing wrong with taking mushrooms, lsd, or even ayahuasca without prior drug experiences.

You need to know your stuff by starting low.

For a person like the one who is in question.
One hit should be a fine start unless its the shitty 30-60 mic lsd hits, which are as common as REAL hits(one hit=one dose).

If you are the guy that is giving such a person a hit or two, dont be the guy that fucks up his perception of psychedelics for what might be the rest of his/her life.

Its pretty simple.

You dont have to have a relationship with these substances before you take them.
Just know a thing or two.
And as a start, you certainly dont need to have smoked pot before any given trip.

Give the guy a low dose if you know the lsd in question.
If you dont know the lsd hits you have, you shouldnt be giving it to anybody like that. This is for sure.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (04/22/07 11:56 PM)

Offlinejdirty
Is this real?
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: S.W. Louisiana
Re: I FINALLY found some lsd! [Re: coAsTal]
    #6821410 - 04/22/07 11:49 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

coAsTal said:

I hope for your sake he doesn't freak on you and give himself--and everyone else--a bad trip.
:goodluck:

and the possibility of him completely flipping the fuck out and doing something unbelievably crazy. I watched a guy jump off a 6 foot high porch, and belly flop the damn ground while tripping. He never told us what he was really thinking, but imagine seeing that shit, like wtf. I also seen someone climb a tree in fear, and that person was stuck in the tree for 2 hours.

Cops see some crazy shit like that, ROTC wont be happy..

i'd prolly look-out for his best interests right now.. save dat shit for yourself, when i ran into a tenstrip of spongebob blotter, my connect was almost beggin for my leftover personal stash, cause he was out.. he even offered 20 a hit.. there wasnt a chance in hell I was sellin any back, nor sellin' any to anyone period. just too rare and valuable to let go of.

--------------------

I HATE people who take drugs.
Like cops, DEA agents and custom officials

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#6821475 - 04/23/07 12:07 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

lo?

Edited by yageman (04/23/07 12:09 AM)

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Re: I FINALLY found some lsd! [Re: yageman]
    #6821481 - 04/23/07 12:10 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

yageman said:
You can guide your friend.
He doesnt need to learn anything in books or the internet as long as the "doser" knows what he is doing.

There is nothing wrong with taking mushrooms, lsd, or even ayahuasca without prior drug experiences.

You need to know your stuff by starting low.

For a person like the one who is in question.
One hit should be a fine start unless its the shitty 30-60 mic lsd hits, which are as common as REAL hits(one hit=one dose).

If you are the guy that is giving such a person a hit or two, dont be the guy that fucks up his perception of psychedelics for what might be the rest of his/her life.

Its pretty simple.

You dont have to have a relationship with these substances before you take them.
Just know a thing or two.
And as a start, you certainly dont need to have smoked pot before any given trip.

Give the guy a low dose if you know the lsd in question.
If you dont know the lsd hits you have, you shouldnt be giving it to anybody like that. This is for sure.

well Ap has never dosed on L before but i think he could guide it proplerly.

AP- you mentioned giving a friend a dose to test it. I suggest you do that but only one. you want to know the rough potency of one blotter

--------------------

Jimi Hendrix

OfflineApJunkie
part-time Ninja
Male

#6822325 - 04/23/07 09:11 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Suimush, I'd be down with that, but I've already had the "buy fake acid, get a heavy buzz" experience. Next time I eat it, I want a full trip.
Also, I'm not the kind of person who trips frequently... I haven't tripped since thanksgiving, and it'll probably be that long until I do it again after this one too, I don't really want to use it up by taking one tiny hit....

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

#6823280 - 04/23/07 01:41 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

ApJunkie said:
Suimush, I'd be down with that, but I've already had the "buy fake acid, get a heavy buzz" experience. Next time I eat it, I want a full trip.
Also, I'm not the kind of person who trips frequently... I haven't tripped since thanksgiving, and it'll probably be that long until I do it again after this one too, I don't really want to use it up by taking one tiny hit....

i was just sayin that, then you would know how many to dose your military buddy.

--------------------

Jimi Hendrix

OfflineMauiGanjaMonster
Herbal Pleasures
Male

#6823786 - 04/23/07 03:50 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

"But I only feel that way because he's a 'goodie-goodie'. And I would be doubtful in his ability to handle the possibility of a strong psychedelic experience"

What makes him a "goodie-goodie" just because he is in ROTC and wants to fly insane fighter jets? fuck I think thats cool as hell.

what I perceived on your comment is that any one who hasent tried a drug or is a drug user is a "goodie-goodie"? thats totally buying into the govement bull shit dude that drugs are BAD and any one who uses them are aswell, and people who arent are goodie two shoes?

I know what you mean Ive seen my fair share of nerdy dudes that get straight A's in class and wouldent dream of touching a drug but hell they will most likely end up having a high paying job and moving up in the world ( in societies eyes).

any way he did want to try a mind bending substance but how he responded to doing so is what I disagree with.

--------------------

InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

Re: I FINALLY found some lsd! [Re: MauiGanjaMonster]
    #6823853 - 04/23/07 04:08 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I forgot the guy had never tried anything before. Give him one hit. If he thinks its weak, give him more next time. Having a weak trip is far better than even a small risk of him totally losing it for 14 hours.

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract