Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Did this Mexican guy screw me over? [Re: Teragon]
    #6816212 - 04/21/07 02:40 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Flipz said:

ahahahaaaaaaaaaaa ahahah. rofl.

"Yea you could just deal with it. Sweat it out"  - ROFL. you've got to be fucking kidding me. that just shows me you have no fucking clue what it's like.

even when you want to stop, your body won't let you. it's kinda hard to not do anything in your power to get more junk when you're withdrawing. i guess you just have to have been through it, to understand. hell isn't an accurate description.

the suboxone treatment he is waiting for will be perfect. burprenorphine works really well.

all you people gotta get off this guys back- he didn't come here to be scolded for his addiction.

I have been through heroin withdrawal, I may not have used as long, but I spent a couple of years using frequently, and went through withdrawals, and yes...it IS horrible, but you need to remind yourself that it will pass. Your mind controls your body. Remember that. Your body makes you feel like death, but you can fight through it. Many people have.

I am not scolding the OP :smile: I hope he gets treatment, and solves his sickness. I am just trying to encourage him and let him know it CAN be done.

Peace and Love

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFlipz
Universal Cynic

Loc: Midwest
Re: Did this Mexican guy screw me over? [Re: myndreach]
    #6816228 - 04/21/07 02:50 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Thank you, when in withdrawl I always try to remind myself that I'm by far not the first person to go though this and in fact somebody is probably going through the same thing at the same time as me. I don't know if its good or bad but I can usually make it about 5 days but then what gets me is the not sleeping, One of the slighter symptoms I know but I always end up just getting a little high just to have that sleep of angels for a little bit. I need to work out in the afternoon so maybe I get tired enough to fall asleep...

Edited by Flipz (04/21/07 02:51 PM)

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: Did this Mexican guy screw me over? [Re: Flipz]
    #6816263 - 04/21/07 03:12 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Flipz said:
recently I ran out of money and went looking in my fathers room for cash, all I could find was 2000 Pesos

You're a fuck up and deserve to get ripped off.

--------------------

OfflineFlipz
Universal Cynic

Re: Did this Mexican guy screw me over? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #6816278 - 04/21/07 03:18 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Im sure you never stole a red cent in your entire fucking life, Why the fuck do you people all think your saints who never did anything wrong, JEsus had it right man, Let he who has not sined cast the first stone.

--------------------

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Buddha

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
    #6816289 - 04/21/07 03:22 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

You're right, I've never taken a cent that wasn't mine to buy drugs.

--------------------

OfflinePeteomighty
Stranger

Re: Did this Mexican guy screw me over? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #6816374 - 04/21/07 03:56 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Good luck getting off it, Flipz! :thumbup:

--------------------
thedudenj said:
drugs no drugs sex no sex hats no hats.

Invisibledjfrog
omgws!!!1!

#6816487 - 04/21/07 04:54 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

die in a fire

InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

Re: Did this Mexican guy screw me over? [Re: djfrog]
    #6816547 - 04/21/07 05:18 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

He ripped you off. 2000 Mexican Pesos is around 180 dollars.

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Offlineganjaguru
I'm not really here
Male

Loc: Austin, TX
Re: Did this Mexican guy screw me over? [Re: EllisDSox]
    #6816573 - 04/21/07 05:29 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Its 200 at the border, if you drive in to mexico you can use it, a lunch for $34 dollars will cost you 3.40 and you can get change in dollars or pesos. They're extremely quick with the math at the border too.

--------------------

OfflineFlipz
Universal Cynic

Re: Did this Mexican guy screw me over? [Re: ganjaguru]
    #6816721 - 04/21/07 06:27 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Stop talking like you know what its like, Any current or previous addict will tell you that unless you are or have been an addict, there is absolutely no way you can wrap your little brain around what we go though and why we do the things we do.

--------------------

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Buddha

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
Re: Did this Mexican guy screw me over? [Re: Yrtlzmo]
    #6816751 - 04/21/07 06:42 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Yrtlzmo said:
Edit: directed at hoopershroomer

You're seriously misinformed... first of all the negative effects heroin has on the body are pretty minor, even shooting with black tar the main concern is doing damage to your veins. But your veins are pretty resilient just like the rest of your body and can heal themselves in time, it also helps to rotate spots. So he really isn't slowly but surely killing himself, but that post really let everyone know how ignorant you are.

Get some knowledge before you make moral judgments against someone you don't know, especially someone who is physically addicted to one of the hardest substances to kick, and he's trying which is a feat in itself.

I hope someday you learn to have compassion for other human beings, there's already way too many people like you out there. Stealing money from a family member isn't a respectable thing, but you really have no right to judge him based on that one act, get off your high horse.

Yes there are studies done by the Canadian government that show how safe heroin is for the body. Afterall, it's very similar to regular morphine, and they are both medical drugs. Dirty needle practice and cutting makes it dangerous. As does it's strength. But it's a medical drug and it's really not that bad for the body.

It's dirty needle practice and constipation that really messes up "junkies".

And yes we should all have compassion for our fellow human beings. I'm sure we have all done at least a few things we are not proud of, especially when we were young. :peace:

--------------------

Edited by Psilocybeingzz (04/22/07 04:48 PM)

Offlineautographguys
ticketmaster
 User Gallery

Loc: NE
Re: Did this Mexican guy screw me over? [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #6817487 - 04/21/07 11:55 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Man there are some no feeling shitheads on here. Its wrong to steal from anyone. But the man has a sickness. Most rehabs dont help folks they get you off the drugs with little or no mental help. People use hard drugs because they are not happy with life. It makes a shitty existence bearable. I have never used H. I am a bike messenger and know a few users from my job. One of my friends was placed on the opiate blocking drug saboxen. Its far better than methadone. No withdrawls once you start taking it. You can work and function normally on it. And It has helped my friend kick H. You might want to look into it. Best of luck to you.

Subutex is another drug that also works in the same way

OfflineFlipz
Universal Cynic

Re: Did this Mexican guy screw me over? [Re: autographguys]
    #6817550 - 04/22/07 12:16 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Yep I have used suboxone and subutex in the past and am currently waiting to get into a treatment program where I will be given just that, in the past I have purchased it from friends when I needed to stay off dope just for a few days for whatevre reason and it has worked wonders, I am really looking foward to getting a steady supply and seeing what it can do for me. Wish me luck!

--------------------

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
    #6817785 - 04/22/07 01:46 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Flipz said:
Yep I have used suboxone and subutex in the past and am currently waiting to get into a treatment program where I will be given just that, in the past I have purchased it from friends when I needed to stay off dope just for a few days for whatevre reason and it has worked wonders, I am really looking foward to getting a steady supply and seeing what it can do for me. Wish me luck!

good luck dude. I hope you kick it. Youre stonger than any drug dude. Dont forget it.

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

InvisibleTeragon
Noddy

Loc: Lost in the Patterns
Re: Did this Mexican guy screw me over? [Re: autographguys]
    #6817933 - 04/22/07 03:02 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

subutex is the same thing as suboxone, only you can inject subutex.

suboxone = buprenorphine + naloxone. the naloxone isn't orally active, but if you shoot it, it'll put you into withdrawal. it's an opioid antagonist

subutex = just buprenorphine, which you can inject.

that is the only difference.

Flipz- best of luck mate. i was on bupe for about 2 months once, it definitely helped turn my habit from a horribly strong one to a manageable and quittable one. i hope all goes well for you. if you do get clean, just remember- it'll only take one use to pull you back, so be strong. i've been pulled back countless times, it's a bitch.

--------------------
need that cash to feed them jones.

InvisibleHanky
wiffle bat.
Male User Gallery
Loc: Great Southern Land.
    #6817935 - 04/22/07 03:04 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Is naloxone the same as naltrexone?

--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
Re: Did this Mexican guy screw me over? [Re: Hanky]
    #6818492 - 04/22/07 09:03 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

They're almost identical molecules but Naltrexone has an extra carbon atom and two extra hydrogens. Both are kappa opioid receptor antagonists so both do similar things in the body of an opiate addict.

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

InvisibleHanky
wiffle bat.
Male User Gallery
Loc: Great Southern Land.
Re: Did this Mexican guy screw me over? [Re: Diploid]
    #6818536 - 04/22/07 09:26 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Thank you! I've heard very good things about naltrexone although it's only available in very limited programs. You'd think if the war on drugs was serious they'd provide more funding for such treatments in western countries.

--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]

OfflineFlipz
Universal Cynic

#6818896 - 04/22/07 11:50 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Teragon said:
subutex is the same thing as suboxone, only you can inject subutex.

suboxone = buprenorphine + naloxone. the naloxone isn't orally active, but if you shoot it, it'll put you into withdrawal. it's an opioid antagonist

subutex = just buprenorphine, which you can inject.

that is the only difference.

Flipz- best of luck mate. i was on bupe for about 2 months once, it definitely helped turn my habit from a horribly strong one to a manageable and quittable one. i hope all goes well for you. if you do get clean, just remember- it'll only take one use to pull you back, so be strong. i've been pulled back countless times, it's a bitch.

yes its true you can inject subutex but its a total waste, its like injecting codeine, it doesent cross the blood brain barrier and give you a rush like heroin, its more effective to just let it dissolve under your tongue liek your suppose to. And suboxone does have naloxone in it but it is not absorbed under your tongue, so alot of people just let the pill dissolve under the tongue for 30 minutes then spit out the slop in your mouth so the naloxone doesent absorbe in your stomache so that way you dont get the opiate blocking effect and you can still get high, I myself like having the naloxone blocking effect because it just puts the idea in my head that i cant get high even if I want to :laugh:

--------------------

Edited by Flipz (04/22/07 11:51 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder