Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineshroomFL
ATTN: central florida hunters
    #679953 - 06/15/02 08:59 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

alright... I've looked and looked and looked. hoped fences, tried everything and I can only come up with inactive shrooms. It has been raining like MAD here. Let's go hunting tomorrow (sunday). whoever wants to go and has input we can share ideas and such. I"ve found a total of 5 cyans but no more. I have a couple spots but no big producers. PM me or email me @ spunky71@hotsheet.com

bret

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineshroomFL
Re: ATTN: central florida hunters [Re: shroomFL]
    #679964 - 06/15/02 09:06 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I was reading lizard king's post about not revealing field locations to just anyone that asks. I agree but you know, I have spent like 30-50 hours hunting down these buggers to no avail. I've NEVER eaten shrooms but miss the enlightenment of cid. I'm not looking for an effortless way out... or to just BUY SOME... like most of my friends do. I have looked where a couple of VERY respectable people have told me to look but one has been BULLDOZED down now. Maybe it's just my luck but if any new people (or anyone) wants to go, shoot me an email.

bret

P.S.... I really need help, I've tried everything.

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #680009 - 06/15/02 09:38 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Hello shroomFL!,

We too are starving for the mushrooms to spring forth here in Manatee county.

Today, myself and a top excutive associate of www.southfloridashroombase.com, went out to the copelandia field, only to find 3 small Copelandiaa..

And despite our friend the Lizard King's idea of giving away no field locations (something that is most likely a good idea on these message boards), The Manatee County Mushrooming Club (this is a "secret society"), will be meeting a minimum of 2 or 3 gatherings at this copelandia field. That is of course in conjunction with the south florida shroom base, and ggreatone234 will be present to help new members and other people in the area to get together and learn to identify several of the most common Panaeolus mushrooms and also Psilocybe Cubensis mushroom.
-With the shroom bases help, and possibly www.audobon.com, we are trying to preserve this very field from the dreaded housing developement...due to the fact that an american bald eagle nest has been spotted by us in this very location..of which is Very soon to be blazed over.

These announcements, includeing the various shroom forrays will be announced at the shroom base so keep an eye out for anyone interested. These dates will of course corrospond with when the pickings are virtually unlimited.

Keep shroomin,
GG

OfflineHvnisaCap
journeyman
Loc: MIA
Re: ATTN: central florida hunters [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #680100 - 06/15/02 10:37 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

ShroomFl do not despair the sub-70s temps in your area and rain promise shrooms...go to the Gulf or Okeechobee area where there is water flow(read:spore exchange) with the Gulf Coast. On my third time I got 13 mushies, 3 of them were real and thats near MIA!!! anything is possible

OfflineCubensisHunter
Stranger

Loc: Centeral Florida
    #681301 - 06/16/02 03:26 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

ive been looking like mad too. I'm hoping to go out today. Maybe ill post back tonight saying i found some and that the season is on

OfflineMr_Puke
Suicidal Failure

Re: ATTN: central florida hunters [Re: CubensisHunter]
    #682038 - 06/16/02 12:44 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I would like to go out, im sure i can find some in kiss. somewhere. But just dont have a ride but i have other ways that i dont need to wake up at the crack of dawn and creep around someones property =)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale