Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTrippyChick420
Female User Gallery

Loc: Some where across the uni...
Re: DMT - worst case scenerios? [Re: GrizzyCappy]
    #9882615 - 02/28/09 07:01 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

It is very true that we do have a tiny bit of DMT in our brains. thats why we dream.

But any ways to get to the point.....you have to be mentally and kinda physically prepared. The first time i smoke it i wasnt prepared for the experience and i had a horrile trip. I felt like i was in a never ending black hole and that i had always been that way, but just never realized it til then. Then i thought i was dead....not cool. My fiance talked me through it and then i was fine....

Well i smoked some more last night and i had the most awesome experience. just fun visuals and the best feeling of euphoria.

So pretty much just prepare yourself for a fast intense trip.....but be in a good mood and be healthy when you do it. Just put some music on and lay back with your eyes closed and just relax and let it flow.....Have fun!!!:DMT:

--------------------

All you really need in life is Peace,Pot,and Micro-dot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineemsee
Boom Shankar
Male User Gallery

Loc: Tel-Aviv, Israel.
Re: DMT - worst case scenerios? [Re: TrippyChick420]
    #9882632 - 02/28/09 07:10 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I'm not sure if it's true but I heard that when people die our brain releases a huge amount of DMT.

OfflineTrippyChick420
Female User Gallery

Loc: Some where across the uni...
Re: DMT - worst case scenerios? [Re: emsee]
    #9882692 - 02/28/09 07:36 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

yeah its a theory....but there's no proof yet....but i believe that we have DMT in our systems.....and that when we die our souls travel to "DMT LAND" to be the guides for others who are smokin it......I think i had a guide with me the first time i smoked it.....Cuz i started having my bad trip and my fiance kept sayin "just go with it". Well like 2 seconds after he would say it i would here a womans voice sayin " just go with it".....I didnt know what it was and my fiance said it was a DMT spirit guide.So i dont know.All i know is that DMT is great for a small intense trips if you dont want the long 12hr trip.

--------------------

All you really need in life is Peace,Pot,and Micro-dot

OfflineMcFRIED
When Will We Learn
Male

Loc: Florida
Re: DMT - worst case scenerios? [Re: Epigallo]
    #9882711 - 02/28/09 07:48 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

bradley said:
It seems limitless; a personal guide tour of hell. But that doesn't make it likely or unsafe.

why hell? i did DMT 3 days ago and had the most epic journey i have ever had on psychedelics it was magical i highly advise you to try it. i loved it!! if you do it don't concentrate on your breathing:thumbup:

--------------------
In an interstellar burst I am back to save the universe.

:ganja:

With some help from the Super Friends!

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing Flag
    #9882719 - 02/28/09 07:51 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

my worst case was just doing too much too fast.  i thought that just because i was very good at getting very high on mushies and lsd i could get very high on DMT.  wrong assumption, especially smoked.  the girl that got me high put it into hit intensity, ie one hit is a good idea of what dmt is.  two hits is very high but not breakthrough.  three hits would be a pretty much guaranteed breakthrough.  well i am an all or nothing man so of course i wanted to break through.

the thing with dmt is, it is the psychedelic crack.  just like crack is the stimulant crack (lol) and n2o is the disassociative crack.  if you've smoked rock before, imagine this:

take hit of dmt, taste of plastic.  i'm holding the hit.  two seconds into it time dilates, the gap from "two" to "three" seems markedly longer (imagine someone is counting out loud).  somehow, you hear "five."  at this point you're having very strong visuals, it's like the best acid trip of your life right before the peak.  everything seems awesome.  you exhale.

you do it again, re-read the first description except everything happens twice as fast and seems twice as long.  it's multiplied in intensity.  this time, geometric patterns begin to form.  everywhere you look perfect patterns of every shape imaginable begin to form.  at this point i started getting not scared, but anxious.  it was too much.  i think this is the thought that freaked me out the most.  i started thinking, "god damn this feels like someone laced some crack with acid"

anyway at this point I just remember taking a third hit and right before blacking out thinking, "this is too much I think I am going to die."

i don't know what happened the next 8 minutes but i knew i had to try it again lol.  i was all big and mighty when I did my dmt extraction, i was pretty confident when I smoked it the following 3 times.  each time it treated me differently, none I found pleasant.  i've given away what I had left, which was about 95% of what I extracted.

my little diddy with dmt, not sure if/when i'll ever play with it again.  sorry to give you a exp report like this, not sure how your wife's gonna like it lol.

OfflineNoteworthy
Sophyphile
 User Gallery

Re: DMT - worst case scenerios? [Re: zSDMF]
    #9882758 - 02/28/09 08:04 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Here are some worst case scenarios that I have come to consider real possibilities:

1) you may be so scared that you do something really embarrassing...

2) you might come back from the trip rather disillusioned about some things, or alternatively, everything making so much sense that people distance themselves from you. (I heard of a dude who became really arrogant and selfish after some experiences with DMT because he felt like a higher being. Another person, an acquaintance, told me that they got real depressed after smoking dmt because they felt like their life was a joke.. it got better and they never touched dmt again)

3) dont smoke it around sharp objects or high falls. Although I personally have never been very active when the dmt is really hitting, I HAVe seen this one dude who would get realy active when on dmt and jump around. one time he hurt people because he could not sense his psychedelic-strength. Another time he bore himself into the ground. yeh real fucked and I wouldnt count on it happening to you, but it IS possible so just be aware

--------------------

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
    #9883409 - 02/28/09 10:30 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

GrizzyCappy said:

Sounds a little scary, but only from the mind perspective.

I'd like to hear the worst of the worst.  Share your horror stories.  What can possibly be the worst thing that can happen.

(Ya'll gotta give me something I can tell the wife.

Sorry...but a lot of what has been written in this thread is speculative at best, and misleading at worst.  NO ONE can predict or tell you what the "worst" is going to be for you, or anyone else for that matter, with any as yet untried substance.  We're all different chemically, emotionally, psychologically and physically.

That having been said (and it is the truth) the following is what you say to the wife (if you must say anything at all, and what I recommend you do:

Extract your own spice, so you have complete confidence in the source and the substance.

Vaporize a match-head volume's worth of same in TWO moderately good hits, and no more for the first time.

Do the above in a familiar, secure, quiet environment which is moderately well-lit to enhance the CEV's.

Reduce the pre-administration anxiety by reminding yourself that you are a good person, a VERY good person, and nothing bad will happen because you have wonderful karma, and the only thing that will be there with you is what you bring along.

Hold the second hit as long as you can, and then lay back, close your eyes, and take slow, normal breaths.  It will be over all-too soon.

Remain reclined for a full 10 minutes.  You can open your eyes as soon as the closed-eye visual show has faded...you'll know when.  Enjoy the afterglow, which, as I've said repeatedly, is a LOT like after vigorous sex.  Fast heart rate, slightly sweaty, tingly, vibrating with energy, and glowing with happiness.

THEN, and only then report same to your wife (now with first-hand experience) so that you can convince her it is OK.

Then report back here!!!

P.S.  Get one of these:

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

InvisibleCidneyIndole
www.shroomery.OG
Male User Gallery

Loc: Love's Secret Domain
Re: DMT - worst case scenarios? [Re: GrizzyCappy]
    #9883706 - 02/28/09 11:15 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

zSDMF  gives a really good general description of what one might expect the progression of effects to be.  I don't get visuals that extreme at the second hit, though.

I agree with EVERYthing Nature Boy said. I've experimented a bit with different settings (and even a few combinations) and here is my take:

I would refrain from taking stimulants too soon before DMT. I once smoked, having forgotten I'd taken ephedrine earlier in the day.  As soon as the full effects began to hit, I felt my heart beating uncomfortably hard, which completely ruined my mindset = scary experience.

Benzos cloud the experience a bit, but I have found that a SMALL dose of something like ativan is enough to smooth out some of the anxiety.  I would say that's interesting to try, and maybe good if one had far too much anxiety about breakthrough, but I don't like the idea of clouding the (breakthrough) experience.

I suspect that the strong enough influence of certain other drugs ELIMINATES the possibility of a full breakthrough.  I could be wrong.

For me, the time-dilation has been the most troublesome (frightening) aspect of DMT... and one of the most interesting.

I once read (forget where) that in the Amazon, they would be sure to muzzle any dogs when an ayahuasca ceremony was to take place--because the sound of a barking dog could drive a man insane.  I think I know why now. :crazyeyes: :lol:

I suspect DMT is MUCH more sensitive to outside stimulus, and one (especially a beginner) should be careful with this.  Thus, lying back in quiet with eyes closed is good advice.

One of my last experiences, I decided to try some music.  A particular song that is amazing on every other psychedelic I've tried.  Kind of dark in tone... but awesome IMO.

Music is great on lower doses of DMT.  At this dose (three hits) a little while (?) after I hit "play" time stopped.  I heard the same note over, and over and over again.  I looked around the room, and the air felt still... like I was in a vacuum, as violent visual psychedelia filled the air.

When I came back from this, the song wasn't even over, even though it felt like forever, and was more than a little freaky.

--------------------
------------------------
I am me. We are You.

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing Flag
Re: DMT - worst case scenarios? [Re: CidneyIndole]
    #9888780 - 03/01/09 07:29 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

CidneyIndole said:
I don't get visuals that extreme at the second hit, though.

the spice i hit my first few times (the girl's) was outrageous, my stuff never touched it.  hers had to be the cleanest it could possibly be, or dirty in some way that made it more potent.  i'm not kidding by the description either, that's the only way i can describe it.  if you've smoked dmt you understand exactly what i mean too.  i'm also the type who doesn't get ANY OEV's on mushrooms and very subtle ones on LSD.  my strongest OEVs outside DMT i've ever had were on a toxic overdose of DXM and those weren't spectacular or anything.  like i said before DMT overwhelmed me in every possible way.

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: DMT - worst case scenarios? [Re: zSDMF]
    #9889109 - 03/01/09 09:50 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

zSDMF said:
like i said before DMT overwhelmed me in every possible way.

Seems to me you failed to find what I like to call "the middle ground" with DMT...which I think is a very important, highly individual, dose dependent headspace every user needs to discover.

Some people are more sensitive than others...so you just have to experiment a bit.  I always recommend starting out with low doses (maybe many times) with any new substance, getting more and more used to and confidence in, where it is taking you.

By gradually working upwards with DMT, you can discover that sweet spot or "middle ground" where the visual aspect is awesome, the body load acceptable, and there is no fear factor to taint the experience.  Also, there is no amnesia upon return.  What good is blacking out and bringing nothing back???

THAT, IMHO is the best way to get the most out of what DMT has to offer.  Had you done this, you might have had a different experience and opinion, and might not have given away your spice.

OTOH, maybe DMT never would have been your drug of choice.  Sorry it didn't work out for you this time.

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order