Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
Re: Sound Tribe Sector 9 in Alabama and St Louis [Re: Aninator]
    #6821046 - 04/22/07 09:59 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

bisco was really good. umphreys so-so, but i don't like them that much anyhow.

setlists for the weekend:

sts9 4/20

Set I:

ARIGATO
WIKA
GROW
AND SOME ARE ANGELS
AIMLESSLY

Set II:

BIGS
LO SWAGA
PIANOIR
RAMONE & EMIGLIO
TOOTH
THIS,US
RENT

E:

KING PHAROAH'S TOMB (holy fucking sick dubby bombs, batman! :rasta: )
MOONSOCKET

Bisco today:

Therapy, Little Shimmy In A Conga Line> Run Like Hell1> Little Shimmy In A Conga Line, Onamae Wa, Kashmir

Umphreys today:

Alex's House> Miss Tinkle's Overture, Uncle Wally> Slacker, Resolution> Push the Pig  (really short, they went on an hour late and by 6pm they're like, "we'd like to keep playing but they wont let us!")

bisco was playing again at the vic tonight but i needed to try to accomplish something school-related this weekend so booked it back after jim beam and pizza after the show

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAninator
Flashtique
 User Gallery

Loc: Philadlephia, PA
Re: Sound Tribe Sector 9 in Alabama and St Louis [Re: Krishna]
    #6821083 - 04/22/07 10:11 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

nice... well you got a shimmy and i love getting down to that song. purchase was pretty pumpin though this weekend. there was like a 2 day festival on campus. i saw 2 really awesome bands Man Man and Aa, who were the best of the whole weekend in my opinion. Rasputina was here and so was Girl Talk and Slick Rick. but i was t hinking about chicago the whole time. I miss it a lot out there i think about the midwest nearly everyday. I got my film processed i'm gonna print osme pictures out of Dyre and K-Zoo. Hey what's the latest on the EPA business there and the dredging of the K-Zoo river? what's going down?

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #6821169 - 04/22/07 10:32 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

cool definitely upload any nifty pics :smile: oh, and the run like hell wasn't quite as sick as the last one i heard (that 12/30/05 show we were at), but kashmir was pretty cool

as far as the pcb dumping, they are still currently going ahead with it but there is a lot of oppostion, both just from citizens and in the city council. so we'll see.

haha, speaking of fucked up polluting schemes, driving back from st louis we saw a giant hill type thing that we were speculating was a used up garbage dump that they just planted grass over to conceal

--------------------

OfflineAninator
Flashtique
 User Gallery

Loc: Philadlephia, PA
Re: Sound Tribe Sector 9 in Alabama and St Louis [Re: Krishna]
    #6821379 - 04/22/07 11:40 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Yea the Run Like Hells are hit or miss. I'm glad it was a good time
but that really sucks about the whole PCBs and shit. I've been telling everyone i know about it.
and about the landfills, i mean isn't the whole idea with landfills to make them look like natural hills? that's what the landfills around here look like.

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
    #6821669 - 04/23/07 01:49 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, danksis was telling me how they run these breather pipes out of the tops of these "hills" to let them out gas. Man, humanity is really in the shitter! I'm not helping much, but damn!

On a side note, DAMNIT!! I knew we were going to forget something! We always do. It is almost a given that we lose something on each of our road trips. We'll just get it from you later on, Krishna. It was only like 10 bucks at Wal-Mart.:ohwell: Anyway, I had a helluva time! I wish it would have went smoother, but it was definitely one for the storybooks!:yesnod:

:heart:

--------------------

:murray:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale