Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
This thread is very old and might contain outdated or inaccurate information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDayTripper1
Ambition
Male User Gallery

Loc: Krusty Krab Flag
Re: i took 23 grams of dried copelandia cyanescens [Re: Gr33nTree73]
    #6801438 - 04/17/07 10:19 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

echoes73 said:
Quote:

AroundtheSon said:
You took too much, too much.

is this a fear and loathing quote, when hunter took too much adrenochrome? :thumbup:

I was going to ask the same thing...:grin:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineCash_99
Stranger
Male

Re: i took 23 grams of dried copelandia cyanescens [Re: DayTripper1]
    #6801788 - 04/17/07 11:39 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

pretty convincing, i feel like I'm tripping right now, and I'm sober.

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: i took 23 grams of dried copelandia cyanescens [Re: again]
    #6802511 - 04/18/07 02:25 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

again said:
i cant lie in this state. peculiar to see people who probably never took more than 5 grams talk like they know how it must be to have taken 23 and how one should react.

i can type like this because i am not high, not tripping. i am sober and experiencing these things and more which i wont go into. i havent taken any drugs for more than 7 weeks, confirmed. ive been doing mushrooms for almost 20 years, the last 9 years ive never taken less than 15 grams every time i did it, which is every full moon. i grow them myself.

i wanted to break the real barrier and some, not the fake one everyone is experiencing. it wont get you there under 15 grams, those are not real experiences, although they seem like it. you wander in shadow realms with those low doses which you call extreme. filled with mirrors, fata morganas. it actually makes you more attached to your shadow self.

with this 23 grams i have broken the barrier and cant go back. i am not insane, this is real. this is the flood. i now experience a different place but am still here, it wants to shut down, go back to the source, thats why the loops occur now i see. why things have changed places, time is altered, sun staying at the same position and going back so it can stay longer, the morphing back and forth of life, foundations disappearing and coming back. the drone chord dominating, colors losing their color so only the geometry is visible then returning in full bloom.

and noone seems to notice me being different which confirms i am not high. everything is gone, no turning back. floating above the material world while attached to a thin cord.

this was pointless like before, noone confirmed it.

again, you dont really exist.

First of all, you need to repect those who have given you some info and have been there(like myself)...........I tried anyways
We are very real, and most of us would like to slap you upside the head after those last few remarks. Real people can cause you pain buddy.

Secondly, 12 grams is a massive dose, I have been there.
Then again I consider 5 grams to be a massive trip.

Have some respect if you are going to put the time into responding to even a thread that was started by you.

I can confirm that you are a faker, or a disrespectful nutter.
You are not going to teach anything to anyone about your head if you assume they are not real and your lazy, or a faker.

If this is real, you seem like a cop-out.

This turned out to be a funny and interesting thread.
DOnt be the least interesting PERSON here "again".

That would be so very ironic.

You know what ironic means? Well thats real too.
Just like the rest of us.

If you are so deperate then why can anyone here read between the lines and call you a fake, a troll, or in my case, i now think you are doink with any motive imaginable that I dont find favorable.

Thats for the disrespect.......lol, while you probably read the good posts found here, and being totally oblivious to anyone around you(the computer included).
Im right next to you on the computer, and your starting to gross me out.

For a person who has taken such a dose, you are both intersting and sickening.

Greater things can be done in that place.
Youve given it a bad name by being a bullshit artist who pretends that he cant see the truth.

Give some respect, and try your best to be less of a nut.
Have you read this before? Im sure you have, just like my last long post about your little story. I was respectful, and anyone with a head on their shoulders could tell I was both sympathetic and informative. I confirmed the reality that makes you real.
Your ideas are almost sinful, and I dont have any specific religion.
I made my own. Atleast my view on this universe is based on complex logic and understanding. The exact opposit of yourse.

The best stuff will obviously be found in a place where your as of now pea-brain, will allow the nature to roll in on you like a tidal wave.
We are real, and unless you want to continue being a fucking scar on the psychedelic continuum, then level with us and stop being so damn fake sounding.

If this is your artful way of describing it, I beginning to this your not even good at that.

Edit that:^^^^^ "Im beginning to think that your not even good at that". See, im drunk and only human, and I make mistakes.
Thats not your own my high dosing brother.
Thats an edit in the real world.
Im glad that I, a REAL person took the time to level with you........LO-fucking L

Get real brother. Its for your own good.
You are talking to the weirdest of the weird here, and in a few ways you are starting to piss me off.

Lastly, have some respect for nature and science.

Your loosing it. You will find your god is not nade by you.
god is objective and can be understood in my opinion.
Maybe you should have been reading books and taking shrooms at lower doses.

You are a faker, or a disrespectful nut-bar.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (04/18/07 02:38 AM)

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: i took 23 grams of dried copelandia cyanescens [Re: yageman]
    #6802538 - 04/18/07 02:32 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

yage man your awsome:grin:

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlineflushme
Shroomery OG
Male User Gallery

Loc: Kazakhstan
    #6802562 - 04/18/07 02:39 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

dude you found the secret, we do make the universe as it is around us.
i have had an experiance that was quite like yours but i dont think that intense.:borat:
be carefull when you explore to not get lost

--------------------
TRUST IN THE FLUSH

Take Salvia Cuttings Successfully

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: i took 23 grams of dried copelandia cyanescens [Re: flushme]
    #6802599 - 04/18/07 02:55 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

No we dont. Id say........
(even though im sure you must be kidding)

Lets fly this to the philosophy forum.

We are the mirror. We are simply part of the conscience. Much like self conscious neurology even.

We are a mind, followed by an over mind, followed be an overmind and another, etc, etc.

We can only be so good at this hierarchy.
We sure as shit aint god......lol.

Thats my take on it.

We may be one with god, but our own gods may differ greatly.

Some are more functional and real than others.

The one that is real will have its way, eventually.

If going to a forest preserve or a fucking jungle and seeing all the action isnt enough, then you just need to look inside.

Ya, the earth is very real.............evolving.....lol.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (04/18/07 03:25 AM)

OfflineHeiligBoomerz
SelfIntrospector
Male

Loc: A Never-Ending REM Cycle
    #6802879 - 04/18/07 06:46 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Intro:
I just read most of this post (not skipping much).
i feel compelled to make a response.
I promise i speak sincerely(Open and genuine; not deceitful).
I am sorry for my lack of technical/grammar skills.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A little background:
I'm good at listening to arguments and seeing certain details that people miss(it is often easy to see the real problem if you are not acually in the battle/war).

I have only done mushrooms once in my life (Try if you can to not look down on me/my knowledge (not claiming to be a genius by ANY extent, i just see certain things in a certain clearity) because of this, but when i tryed shrooms i saw all the little things that most experianced "trippers" overlook or take as general knowledge (if one was to study "general knowledge" they would see that each individual piece of gold that our society regards as everyday thinking has a well of knowledge deeper then the ocean).

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"again" is trying to be serious with you all. He is indeed "messed up" but their is a reason for that, he cheated, I will expand on that later.

The reason why this post caused so many people to reply is simple(this will probally get lost in translation, but try to keep this in the back of your mind) he was absolutely truthful/sincere about everything he told you guys. He had zero percant(either good or bad) bias toward any of you when he began to speak. Everyone has bias's towards all types of things, that is the exact thing that distorts your view to the world. Being "stoned" or "high" is just a way to release that discomfort, give yourself a break from hating/liking so many things at once.

When someone is truthful one of a few things happen:

A. If this person has no bias toward this subject matter he will listen intently (if he has the time/will to do so) and create true ideas about this subject. The bias's of the person telling him/her this information will add in their say to make the listener also a follower of what he believes, therefore turning his/her honest facts into mere opinions.

B. If the person has already heard of this/reasearched it for himself he will try to inform the other person of the truth (the truth being whatever his bias's are). the important part, If the person that was listening has a better TRUTHFUL understanding of what the subject matter really is he WILL win over the conversation (either by making the other person too anger/and or leaving the situation altogether).

INTERVENTION:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
This is probably more sincerity in 5 minutes (hopfully rereading some of my words, so 10-15) then you get in month, but please try to hang in there.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
(a SIMPLE yet interesting fact about the post):
RIGHT when "again" said that he is going to leave, HE LEFT. He did not in anyway make contact again, he assumed that you all are really just a reacurring loop in time(which made me really sad because he thinks theres something wrong with him still, and no one will listen to him.) as for the later posts with "levitus" that is something i will not touch on, i did not read them fully, and theres more there that i dont not understand. Do not let that cloud your judgement.

The fact that i am trying to act very polite to everyone and everything is no coincident. I myself have many bias's. too many i'm sure. But when someone is speaking sincerely he leaves those behind. ceating a reason for controversy. Once again i urge you not to form any "bad" bias about that last paragraph/and or any of the above, let your mind find what is true and what is not true.

The person that i would credit was Yageman.
He opened up sincerely (when i tell you all this, the little reaction you get (if you read the post carfully/fully) will go something like "yeah, obviously. He made the biggest controversy/stir (stir/controversy is usually because of truth)." but becareful when you say that because you are just loosing that fact of what he did to grab your attention.
and forming a cheeky little comment to hurt your views on what else i have to say.

The attention grabber was "again" simple, he was nearly (if not completely) truthful when he spoke. I will not touch on his hate post because it really does not matter in the scheme of things.

Cheating.
When someone takes a chemical (we will just call it that for lack of a better word/unbiased word) that causes them to "trip" it is forcing them into a state of conciousness where they see truth. That is why it's called a mental vaction, because they truth will put your mind at ease.

They only way to acheive this peace and not feel the repercussions of cheating is to not try to find the easy fix, to do the things that acually make you feel good.

This one i will try to say carfully.
Saying what i did in the last paragraph touched on that fact that "i'm cheating if i take any kind of drug!" which will stop you from sincerely reading what i say faster then a bolt of lightning.
I do not look down on drugs in anyway other then messing with your health. Using drugs means your still trying to acheive that point of ease, your not just lost in a constant struggle of feeding the monster inside.

taking 2-5gram of a "paradise chemical" is making small adjustments such as making you happier for a day, or appreciate life for a week. But by taking twenty-three grams of the same type of substance is like typing in -allweapons -god on quake2, IT RUINS LIFE. You do not know how to use the "tools" that you have acquired unless you have previously owned them.

You understand SO many things, but you dont know how you got there (its like when you cheat on your math homework, and the teacher doesn't accept it because you didn't show your work). That is one of the biggest reason no one will believe him. It's a curse, you get everyone anger because you tell them the truth which activates their bias's. You know the answer but can't get too it again without more drugs. It is god's way of saying "no, sorry"......
You cheated.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Breathe:::::......::::::breathe::::.......::::::::Breathe:::::::::::
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This post was no one way meant to "fix" all the problems that were brought up by "again" (started) and what you guys said(responded). But merely to point it into a purer direction. Explore your ideas, don't let a cover up emotion rule your life.

Thank you for reading, and trust me i try everday to take my own advice.

--------------------

"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."

OfflineCaracal
Stranger
    #6802931 - 04/18/07 07:18 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Been a long-time reader here. Just signed in to say this, never was compelled before.

If this guy is for real then he is in the next stage which we can't understand. He sounds real according to my findings over the years, not many people reach that state. Usually they get jailed, burned on a stake, hanged, assassinated, crucified. Which also happened in this thread .

yageman's last post is a fine example of that, he said people gave him respect and all, but all I saw was insult after insult, where was he reading? If I had been him I would have given everyone something back in return and never come here again because people here attacked something important and mocked it.
There is more ego in this thread than I've seen anywhere else and it ain't coming from ' again '. Sure, a few were trying to be helpful but they totally got drowned out by the other side. And the advice given is meant for newbies, for experienced trippers like ' again ', they are pointless.
He also didn't ask for sympathy or how to come down, but confirmation about you, which like he said, noone actually gave. This is important for you to understand, that's why he was here, he wasn't interested in anything else, so of course he will ignore those things and in your eyes disrespect it.
People were involved with their ego not their true selves, pointing fingers, trying to level, throwing mud, be compassionate, casting stones.

HeiligBoomerz, well written, I was going to try something similar but I lack the time to do so. He didn't care about the opinions on his state (so no bias like you said) but was investigating.

If people really read carefully and set aside their ego, they would understand what ' again ' said and be supportive of it. If this is a fake thread then I don't know what to say. If this is real (which I believe it is), then soon he is going to pass on to the higher realm, completing his stay here and never reincarnate.

Offlineoou420
Stranger

Re: i took 23 grams of dried copelandia cyanescens [Re: Caracal]
    #6803076 - 04/18/07 08:30 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

:thumbup: i agree with that, with all the arguements and shit we propably only confused again even more (if he bothered to read them)

--------------------
don't worry
get high

InvisibleClean
the lense
Male User Gallery

Re: i took 23 grams of dried copelandia cyanescens [Re: oou420]
    #6803163 - 04/18/07 09:14 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Please don't turn yourself over to a hospital or any kind of so called authority on matters of the mind. Those people don't know anything when it comes to these kinds of experiences (although they think they have it all figured out), and will only try to amputate your mind with toxic drugs.

as dwpineal pointed out on page 4...
Quote:

All in all, I would say going to doctors, or the hospital was probably one of my WORST decisions, and I wish I would've done anything but that. Thorazine is terrible, it's like you're walking around as a shell of a human with no emotional or psychological "insides." I remember crying because I just didn't feel like myself at all, maybe not even human. I had to beg to be taken off that, and kept on with only the klonopin.

Glad you're here to talk about it, dw. Thanks for sharing.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: i took 23 grams of dried copelandia cyanescens [Re: Clean]
    #6803774 - 04/18/07 12:17 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

well you see god is somewhat everyone we all by living are part of it, thus it in a sense and we all can at any time have access to and be one with and in being one with you are, thus you can create the universe around you or atleast the reality. lets say for instance reality is controlled by will and lets say theres so many people that believe a certain way and thus they will that things must be that way or cant exist thus inhibiting the truth of how everything works. but if they are unaware of certain things the obviously can not will against it due it it being an unknown unknown to them.:grin: if you catch were im going with that. Accession is the key to the power of the so called "god" as in becoming one and being but to fully be one, one cannot exist physically thus when fully entranced specially with someone else you can create anything and destroy anything in front of em a key tool in shamanism.
tho i might as well throw it out there that perhaps this universe was created by an ascended being who stays infinitely conscious and maintains a flow, ill also throw it out there that maybe everyone isnt capable of achieving the universal mind just as everyone is not to be a medicine man regaudless i cant say that for sure so yeah i still have much work to do.

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Edited by thedudenj (04/18/07 12:26 PM)

InvisibleGrizzyCappy
Explorer of Mind and Matter

Loc: TX - USA
Re: i took 23 grams of dried copelandia cyanescens [Re: thedudenj]
    #6804508 - 04/18/07 03:44 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Yageman, the reason most people do thumbprints is to "enter the circle" of trust.  It was their way of ensuring nobody infiltrated the family.  DEA never got a single head through that net.  :wink:

I imagine there must be VERY FEW people who would do a thumbprint more than once.  Blown open for good, they say.

Chinacats experience was also due to the initiation, from my recollection of our discussions in the days.

Personally, I ate so many damn shrooms, my hands blew up.  I'm surprised this guy did not experience any physical side-effects, because after all - you are eating mushrooms, mold, vegetation.  And as we all know - even potatoes and water can be toxic and sideeffective to your body.

This is why the safest way to blow them open is with LSD.

My attempt to break through with shrooms left me dealing with the sucky fact that the shrooms are a fungus and at a certain point, your body doesn't like it.  With acid, you can go to town.

Tell you what, though - aside from my hands blowing up - I felt a bit like he describes, as being above the material world and in a different, timeless place in the universe...

Cheers all.  Hope you get better dude.

Offlinefazdazzle
Wanderer

Re: i took 23 grams of dried copelandia cyanescens [Re: GrizzyCappy]
    #6804897 - 04/18/07 05:13 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Your hands blew up? What?? you want to expand on that a little maybe? I doubt your hands actually exploded like there was dynamite in them, or maybe so, but I don't know what else you would be eluding to with an idea of "blowing up." Major swelling?

Get well again! I am real and this is new information! not a thought loop bro.

Also, several people did confirm his request to identify if we were real or not, so those of you who said we ignored this - you might want to re-read the thread.

As for again's 'new found state of mind' and being whisked away to higher dimensions and all that business: I'm sorry but that's hogwash. I find it incredibly hard to believe that there would be such an easy way to escape this realm of existence. If you truly believe that then why haven't you done the same thing yet? afraid of enlightenment?

InvisibleGrizzyCappy
Explorer of Mind and Matter

Loc: TX - USA
Re: i took 23 grams of dried copelandia cyanescens [Re: fazdazzle]
    #6805038 - 04/18/07 05:48 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Blew up = got REAL big. Double, at least. Looked like Popeye. Had just eaten handful after handful of homegrown shrooms, after reaching a highlevel trip already. Wife went to bed. I've always been skinny and wanted to be big and was staring at my hands and arms and they started getting bigger. I was happy, and wanted them to keep growing. They did. Then they got too big. I wanted them to shrink so I ran them under cold water. Nope, I still look like a gorilla. I try chewing on a raw egg. Makes me puke. I puke up so much shrooms into the sink. Arms are still big. Bad news. Woke up my sober wife. She freaked out and wanted to call 911. Until then, I thought it was all in my head. Spent the rest of the night keeping her calm as she cried making me promise I'm not going to die. Called a friend and he said I had to "undo" it with my mind. I laid down and tried. Fell asleep at some point, and woke up normal, with a HUGE GLOW and appreciation for life and my wife.

Ever since, I'm scared to eat more than 3-4g at a time. That was my breakthrough, I got what I wanted and it kicked my ass.

But I came back. Sounds like he didn't. Maybe some more shrooms or acid will put him in the same place and this time he can bring himself home?

(This was 2-3 years ago. You could probably do a search by my prior name: Grizzy and find my post the day after.)

Edited by GrizzyCappy (04/18/07 05:50 PM)

OfflineCaracal
Stranger
Re: i took 23 grams of dried copelandia cyanescens [Re: fazdazzle]
    #6805885 - 04/18/07 09:34 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

fazdaddle, you totally missed the point here just like pretty much everyone else. I didn't want to mingle, but seeing nobody is willing to do it, but be rather busy with defending their ego in different ways, I will step forward.

' again '......I do not exist, never have, never will.

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#6805991 - 04/18/07 09:56 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

So you have a new name now?

Did I somehow miss your point about how nothing exists by trying to help you/this guy and let him know there are other people like him.

I was pretty egoless, defending nothing when talking seriously about such after effects.
It was all genuine.

Sorry if I missed some point of his/yours.

I dont think anyone really saw much of a point anyways.

Care to enlighten us all?

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
Thanks shroomery.

OfflineCaracal
Stranger
    #6806066 - 04/18/07 10:18 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

yageman..... Ask the administrator to check my connection and if it is the same as ' again ', I will give you 100 dollars, my word. If it is not, you owe me an apology for making false accusations, stop being an ass.

Second, if I told you I am a shapeshifting reptilian and I am your best friend, would you accept that? By saying you exist to ' again ' you do exactly that. You do not confirm anything but defend your ego. What you thought was about being egoless, sincere and genuine is actually the opposite.

I knew I shouldn't mingle because as a long-time reader I know how threads on this forum get sabotaged with trivial bickering, accusations, etc., by the usual suspects, so last post from me then.

OfflineHippie Chemist
Freeing Minds

Loc: Far Out There
    #6806116 - 04/18/07 10:26 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I'm surprised that this thread is STILL going. All I've been seeing is "23 grams" over and over and over again. All I want to do is find a good drug forum that makes you think, but it's all been the same stuff recently. Anyway, what ever happened to "again"? I even tried to PM the first day, but he/she wasn't accepting messages.

--------------------
Long you live and high you fly
And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry
And all you touch and all you see
Is all your life will ever be.
-Pink Floyd-

OfflineDeus Fungorum
Stranger
Male

Loc: The Abyss
Re: i took 23 grams of dried copelandia cyanescens [Re: Hippie Chemist]
    #6806237 - 04/18/07 10:55 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

This guy 'again' is a mindfuck. In other words, he's awesome...

'again, you do not exist' haha, that's good stuff.

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#6806297 - 04/18/07 11:07 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Caracal said:
yageman..... Ask the administrator to check my connection and if it is the same as ' again ', I will give you 100 dollars, my word. If it is not, you owe me an apology for making false accusations, stop being an ass.

Second, if I told you I am a shapeshifting reptilian and I am your best friend, would you accept that? By saying you exist to ' again ' you do exactly that. You do not confirm anything but defend your ego. What you thought was about being egoless, sincere and genuine is actually the opposite.

I knew I shouldn't mingle because as a long-time reader I know how threads on this forum get sabotaged with trivial bickering, accusations, etc., by the usual suspects, so last post from me then.

Sorry buddy, I wish my long winded advise and sympathy was of use to a person like you/the guy who made the post.

Im done with this thread.

You and the thread starter just make me sick to my stomach.

("By saying you exist to ' again ' you do exactly that. You do not confirm anything but defend your ego".)

Ya see how that makes no sense?
Its void of logic entirely.
I dont care about the outcome. What matters is that I was true with my words, and quite passionate actually.

Im just trying to help what might be just another potential troll realize whats real. Only because I find this subject interesting and have been to some pretty strange places myself.

That post was bunk.
Sorry, thats reality for ya if you have read the rest of the thread.

My ego is not the issue big guy.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
Thanks shroomery.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies