Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLedHead
Stranger

Re: i took 23 grams of dried copelandia cyanescens [Re: freetree77]
    #6794728 - 04/16/07 12:01 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

everyone seems pretty nonchalant about this... bro if you took the shroooms 7 weeks ago than you need to get help if you still feel like this. your definately experiencing megalomania among other symptoms of psychosis, get it checked out. if your lying than karma will come around your way.

--------------------
I'm a traveler of both time and space...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblevitadura
Dream Seeker

Loc: Here, Now Flag
Re: i took 23 grams of dried copelandia cyanescens [Re: freetree77]
    #6794734 - 04/16/07 12:05 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Breathe. Go outside and enjoy nature. Try meditating, in a sober state of mind, to calm yourself.

Maybe you should lay off inhibiting your mind for a while, or at least cut down a bit. 23 grams of anything is an excessive amount.

If you ever want to talk, please, message me. I can't offer much help, but I can listen.

--------------------
"You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here." -Max Ehrmann, Desiderata

OfflineCompass
Ancient Light

Loc: The Border of Reality
Re: i took 23 grams of dried copelandia cyanescens [Re: LedHead]
    #6794738 - 04/16/07 12:06 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

You need to break the loop and prove to yourself that you are not dead, as well as giving it time.

Just hold on there and don't be afraid to lose these thoughts for more mundane and regular ones.

What you need is to step out of your mind, in some very physical, visceral experience with other humans or animals.

--------------------
nystagmus dopamine guru inverted pop culture love scars of sorrow fleshy synesthesia hippie farts perpetual tinnitus
Reclaim the Swastika!

Offline1orange
people r strangewhen ur astranger

Loc: ireland
Re: i took 23 grams of dried copelandia cyanescens [Re: Compass]
    #6794768 - 04/16/07 12:14 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

try grounding yourself somehow. eat some meat. wack off whatever works for yah.

it sounds very difficult but not something god couldn't handle.:smirk:

i wish you the best of luck cuz its sounds like a  nightmare and you will wake from it.

i hope that this is made up, because it sounds like to much for anyone to try and handle.

OfflineUberDeepName
Zang!
Male

Loc: do not write in this spac...
Re: i took 23 grams of dried copelandia cyanescens [Re: 1orange]
    #6794791 - 04/16/07 12:22 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I don't believe you. Stop wasting my time. If you are that screwed up, how did you manage to type that ridiculous post with almost no grammatical errors. Let alone operate a computer.

--------------------
"Call on God, but row away from the rocks"- Hunter S. Thompson

Invisiblenalbano34
mushmouth

Loc: Up your butt and around t...
Re: i took 23 grams of dried copelandia cyanescens [Re: UberDeepName]
    #6794820 - 04/16/07 12:38 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I would hope the guy is O.K. but, it seems to be a little strange that in the state he is explaining that he is able to even use complex tools.i.e. the computer. I have had a few in my days and never felt comfortable doing anything but lying there in a coma when I trip that hard. Seems a little off, if not though....you need help bro. I kinda doubt it though.

OfflineMarleryCatooOO
Attained Insight
Male User Gallery

Loc: California, U.S.
Re: i took 23 grams of dried copelandia cyanescens [Re: UberDeepName]
    #6794969 - 04/16/07 01:30 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

UberDeepName said:
I don't believe you. Stop wasting my time. If you are that screwed up, how did you manage to type that ridiculous post with almost no grammatical errors. Let alone operate a computer.

thats a hell of a first post, but i also do agree in some sense

--------------------
:yinyang: *Good Vibes* :yinyang:

Offlineoou420
Stranger

Re: i took 23 grams of dried copelandia cyanescens [Re: MarleryCatooOO]
    #6795031 - 04/16/07 01:44 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

you obviously overdosed, id suggest making the best of your life, you'll eventually get used to it.

--------------------
don't worry
get high

Offlineblacksun
 User Gallery

Loc: United Kingdom
Re: i took 23 grams of dried copelandia cyanescens [Re: oou420]
    #6795303 - 04/16/07 03:01 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

fucking trolls for fuck sake.

--------------------
uarewotueat - "Libs are messy as hell, I don't know whether to take a shit or get a haircut when I'm on them!"

InvisibleInfested
Stranger
Male

Re: i took 23 grams of dried copelandia cyanescens [Re: again]
    #6795403 - 04/16/07 03:27 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Trust me you didn't create this reality and me including it. I did.

Offlinenycomyco
Stranger

Loc: PA
Re: i took 23 grams of dried copelandia cyanescens [Re: Infested]
    #6795462 - 04/16/07 03:47 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Fear is what's keeping this thing going, man. 

Fear will start you off on a loop and make it seem like it's impossible to get out. 

Realize fear for what it is.  You create it.  It's only one way in which we choose to relate to the world.  At a certain point, you have to realize that it's a choice. 

I don't think this extended state is due to the chemical still being in your body.  That's impossible after 7 weeks.

You're going to be fine.  Just make sure you take care of yourself.  Like it was said before, vitamins, healthy food, exercise, and sleep-aids if you need them.  Deep breathing. 

After a particularly intense trip of my own (though not even close), I was in a state of disconnectedness and occasional intense delusion.  I would get intense, compound de ja vu ie. "you said that before..... infinite times!!"  When that happened, I would tell someone to do something crazy, and it would usually help. Hahaha.  I would get stuck in those loops, thinking "this moment is looping forever, and i'm only now conscious of it."  Similar to your experience, I would hear the same 2-measure sarcastic melody play in my head over and over again.  But, then I got tired of the fear, let it go and I was better than ever. 

You'll be fine man, just take care of yourself and think about what everyone's saying here.  Also, consider a lower dose next time :wink:

OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

Loc: red panda village
    #6795465 - 04/16/07 03:47 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

:lol:

--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Offlineflamebolt
Just some guy
Male

Loc: USA
Re: i took 23 grams of dried copelandia cyanescens [Re: MushroomTrip]
    #6795512 - 04/16/07 04:01 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

can someone close this thread? I think that the half life of psylocybin/psilocin is too short for the claims the original poster said to be true.

--------------------
roses are red
violets are blue
mushrooms are awesome
give me a few

OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

Loc: red panda village
Re: i took 23 grams of dried copelandia cyanescens [Re: flamebolt]
    #6795530 - 04/16/07 04:05 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Could be some HPPD though...
He might be bull shitting us too but what if he's telling the truth?
I think that's what this forum is about.

--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

OfflineRansford
Stranger
Re: i took 23 grams of dried copelandia cyanescens [Re: MushroomTrip]
    #6795601 - 04/16/07 04:46 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I believe you did not take these mushrooms 7 weeks ago...you would be dead if you didn't eat...you probably have lost all sense time and are imagining dates.

Good luck

InvisibleInfested
Stranger
Male

Re: i took 23 grams of dried copelandia cyanescens [Re: Ransford]
    #6795671 - 04/16/07 05:07 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Go to your local clinic and explain your situation, thats what i would do without even consulting shroomery first, with a thing like this.

Take care.

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: i took 23 grams of dried copelandia cyanescens [Re: flamebolt]
    #6795704 - 04/16/07 05:14 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

flamebolt said:
can someone close this thread? I think that the half life of psylocybin/psilocin is too short for the claims the original poster said to be true.

Thats a really stupid reason to close this thread.
Obviously you have no fucking idea how this could be true, and obviously dont inderstand how your take on it has actually nothing to do with what is going on with this guy.
-------------------------------------------------
Anyways, this thread(his story) really tripped me out. Gave me an unsettling feeling, because I have been there, but it eventually worked out for the best and changed my life. It was not nearly as bad as what this dude was explaining. However, I believe that its a very artful post.

I know alot about tripping for weeks, and how its possible.
This guy just needs to use a little more logic, and that should help to ground him. I would suggest that he tries to go it alone and work with these effects to better himself.

Getting through this is a process and takes time. If you refuse to help yourself, then you better get someone to help you help yourself.
This kind of thing can be mentally scaring if not treated as an almost divine mental disorder (that is if I read between the lines of his artful post correctly, which I believe is how it was intended to be read).

I have experienced loops but of a different sort. I saw patterns everywhere, and could predict certain things very easily for about a quarter of a year. Borderline schizophrenia with a hiunt of megalomania) I took a peak into the structure of time and matter.
I became like a human calculator. Theories of the cyclical nature of chance, and how everything is truely connected in some fractal including "loops" inside our minds. The structures outside of my body were one and the same as the way my mind was working. Thats how I could see what I saw.
These effects and visuals started to go away after about a half of a year. Almost two years later, I have forgot the structures of the blueprints I used to almost scare myself. Im just glad I remember some of the lessons they taught me. I still have minor visuals all day every day.
You would not believe some of the theories I had. Most of them were too complex to explain, so they had to be drawn as diagrams with words to specify meaning.
-------------------------------

So basically I took a more logical and complex route while I came back to reality slowely. I had to pick and choose what theories I could safely tackle without messing up my brain permanently.
If I had thought that im dead(which I didnt), or that im the only one who really exists(didnt happen to me), Those would have obviously had to be thrown out for my own mental well being. If you dont use it you loose it. So dont humor your own crazy Ideas.
Try to see time more clearly. Time is not disjointed, but it does have some funky traits....lol
I assure you im writing this right now, and If the thread maker has chosen to read it then he should know that he is reading it in real time. Thats the kind of time that is best for his mental health, so he should strive for that safety.

I just dont want this guy to sink deeper. He is borderline schizophrenic as of this point in time.

Anyways. Even if this guy is totally full of shit. I enjoyed reading it just because it really freaked me out. That someone could possibly have taken it further than me, and its hard for me to read this kind of stuff. Psychedelics can turn you into a fucking alien.

Things that really disturbed me were these quotes:

"the skyscraper outside has collaped 4 times today and was built back within 5 minutes. i get into loops and this whole life is a loop. in the last 7 weeks orso i am not sure if it is 7 weeks, calendar says so, i got reborn and experienced my life all over 2 times".

"i look healthy in the mirror, but i dont look like myself, i look half animal but people dont stare at me, in fact noone seems to realize this state i am in, how cant they? 2 friends visit me once in a few days and they dont know it too but maybe thats because when people are close, everything is normal".

"i only hear 1 sound and it is like a neverending symphony but same chord only, no change, with the chatter of daily life in the background. the river is gone and there is a forest now, that cant be, we used to fish there. all plants and trees bow towards me and concrete shines like diamonds. the sun hasnt gone down in 2 days now".

"when i took that stuff i ended everything including your lives"

"i took away the foundation of this universe and now im stuck. i have typed all this before and it didnt help because i am the only one alive that can read it so why am i doing it again"?

Even if this post is a sham, it still hits pretty close to home for me.

Some people are blessed with a bit of psychedelic mental illness, some can become victims of these psychedelic mental illnesses, and some teeter inbetween. I am the later, and hopefully this guy can make such progress.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (04/16/07 05:25 PM)

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: i took 23 grams of dried copelandia cyanescens [Re: yageman]
    #6795725 - 04/16/07 05:18 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Good post.

--------------------

Offlineclemens
Lover
 User Gallery

#6795738 - 04/16/07 05:21 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

damn, was any of the trip fun?

--------------------

Take it easy dude, but take it!

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: i took 23 grams of dried copelandia cyanescens [Re: clemens]
    #6795760 - 04/16/07 05:29 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

ARe you talking to me.
If so, it was the best trip ever.
Two days with ayahuasca.
It was both divine and pure science.

I dont really see a reason to take psychedelics anytime in the near future, which is hopefully how "again" feels.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale