Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTrippingBillies
SpaceCruiser
Loc: Pangea
DrBlueThumbs poor service.
    #677751 - 06/14/02 05:42 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Hey Guys. I ordered from drbluethumbs.com and did not receive my $30 worth of supplies. I did receive a spore syringe which I ordered, but my second order was never received even though the payment went through. Now I'm $30 short. DrBluethumbs has failed to answer any of my emails. DO NOT ORDER FROM HIM. Thanks guys.

--------------------
"It's so obvious it's hard to understand."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: DrBlueThumbs poor service. [Re: TrippingBillies]
    #677867 - 06/14/02 06:51 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Try and PM him here at the shroomery.

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
    #678020 - 06/14/02 08:01 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

E-mail to customersupport@drbluethumbs.com and we will get you taken care of.

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
    #678100 - 06/14/02 08:53 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Well again let me take the time to give you a run down of the day at drbluethumbs.
When we get an incoming order it is noted and placed on the bottom of the pile I do not care if you spent 1 dollar or 1000.00 you get treated the same as everyone else when your order comes to the top of the pile it get's filled.
Unfortunately for the buyer (customer)we get more then 1 order a day or week.
Your order is not the only order we recieve.
Every order is custom unless it is a syringe or dry goods.
We put as many orders out a day as we can sometimes that may be 1 order or 15 orders,
Orders do not stop the minute the customer(you) at the time, places his order .
Outside of this I also have a life no different than anyone elses, I have kids a girlfriend we have Dr's Appt, errons to run meals to cook etc...
Now I have NEVER not replied to an e-mail maybe it is you sending it to the wrong address or maybe you inbox is to full I get at leaset 1 return e-mail every 2 days due to the fact that the sender has not cleaned out his inbox.

Anyway we treat all orders the same and when yours comes to the top it will be filled an sent.

Sorry you feel that everyone should stop ordering.

Offlinewhackedout
journeyman
    #678858 - 06/14/02 03:34 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Lil shop is pro fucking league man. I have had excellent service and communications with them. I've ordered syringes a couple of times and you could mark it on a calender when it would get back no shit. Pro league is all I can say

OfflineUHID
enthusiast
Loc: IL
    #681064 - 06/15/02 08:31 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

i have to say it took an eternity for my friend to get his order from them. i know they had some problems with employees or whatever, but my friend just got an order that he paid for back in april.

i'm not into all the shit-slinging that goes on at this site - but i do think that we should compile some sort of vendor list that shows the average time it takes for each order to get to the customer and things of this nature. that way, the good vendors would eventually show themselves by their performance. (of course, at this site, there would be a million fake persons created to vote down the performance of competitors...) frankly, i won't ever order from dr. bt unless i see overwhelming evidence that they've gotten back into the groove and are delivering quality products on time. if i saw actual statistics, i could easily be led to believe it was just an isolated bad incident, and i'd be willing to give 'em another go....

take care! stay safe...
-bizarro

Invisiblepsyconaut
NASA trainedpsychonaut
Loc: The Great White North
    #690477 - 06/20/02 12:18 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Compared to other vendors I've dealt with, I too seem to be having problems with Dr. Bluethumbs.

I wouldn't mind so much, but they've even claimed the product was on its way 3 weeks ago...a long time for a product shipped within Canada to a Canadian!!!

It's a shame. They have an interesting range of products. I've been a little disturbed by recent comments here such as "Sears don't normally ship for 28 days". We live in a time an age of e-commerce....responding *truthfully* and *on-time* to emails isn't that hard -- it's a business. They've had my money for a month....they weren't afraid to take it, they shouldn't be afraid to come good on what, in my country, is now considered a legally binding contract.

(Yes, I'm venting...sorry)

-psyconaut

--------------------
It may look like a button mushroom right now, but wait until you see how it grows!

OfflineRuiner
Stranger
    #690820 - 06/20/02 03:01 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I'm new to the shroomery but I've been dealing with seed vendors for quite some time and I''ve learned never put a company down until you find out what's going on.Many of these places are non-stop busy and sometimes instead of keeping a customer waiting they will send out half an order maybe because the rest isn't yet instock.But instead of having you wait they get you what they can when they can.Also if you think something went wrong or think your being screwed first email to find out the deal.In a perfect world they'd contact us first I know,but these places deal with hundreds sometimes thousands of people a day and they can't do everything at once.People sometimes(actually alot) act like they are the only one thats ordered anything and should recieve thier stuff right away but it isn't a perfect world.Never bad mouth someone till you talk to them and get the full scoop,that's bad business.Later

Offlinecoldframe2002
Stranger
Re: DrBlueThumbs poor service. [Re: Ruiner]
    #693632 - 06/22/02 05:18 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I sent a money order 05/13/02 it's 6/21/02 today bad bizz if you ask me.

Offlinekingpin0397
Old School Raver
Loc: ct
    #694307 - 06/22/02 12:46 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

i do not know if this poor service or if it just the mail F***in up but me and my buddy ordered Oyster Shells Rye berrys and some Mushroom Fertilizer and when i got it (like 4 weeks after i ordered) i open the box and it all was out of the bags and mixed up but he he had spend another 2 minutes to put some tape on the bags that would not happen

OfflineDrBluethumbsSite
Re: DrBlueThumbs poor service. [Re: kingpin0397]
    #694594 - 06/22/02 03:45 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Coldframe2002 - you have e-mail and your other thread has been answered.

Kingpin0397 - please e-mail me your order number and products , etc, for confirmation and I will look into it. TO: webmaster@drbluethumbs.com

Regards,

Mike Thomas
Webmaster/Promotions
www.DrBluethumbs.com
webmaster@drbluethumbs.com

OfflineDrShroomel

Re: DrBlueThumbs poor service. [Re: kingpin0397]
    #694799 - 06/22/02 05:01 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

never had a prob with BT

--------------------
"I said suck the mother fucker....your bite'in it"

OfflineFearforce9
Stranger
    #699903 - 06/25/02 08:14 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I too have ordered from this site on the on 6/14. they will not even respond to my emails or PMs. All i want to know is if my order has been shipped and how they will ship it. So if anyone from Drbluethumbs reads this please respond to something. All i am asking for is some to acknowledge that i have place and order and that you guys have it and will be sending it.

thanks
ff9
dustin

OfflinePoopman
Man of Poop
Loc: Los Angeles
Re: DrBlueThumbs poor service. [Re: Fearforce9]
    #702173 - 06/26/02 03:09 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I think that with the prices blue thumbs offers, you can afford to wait a week or 2.

Just a thought...

OfflinePlasma2010
Stranger
Re: DrBlueThumbs poor service. [Re: Fearforce9]
    #702967 - 06/26/02 02:37 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I also placed a order with Dr. BlueThumbs about 3 weeks ago and have an email from them saying that it was shipped out 2 weeks ago. I know the US mail is slow, but im still want to know where my stuff is and why its taking so long.

--------------------
Sounds of life and movements, people getting ready and people giving up, the sound of hope and the sound of hanging on, and behind them all, the quite, deadly ticking of a thousand hungry clocks, the lonely sound of time passing by.

Offlinecoldframe2002
Stranger
Re: DrBlueThumbs poor service. [Re: Plasma2010]
    #710888 - 06/29/02 10:46 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah I got a reply to my email.Thanks for that
But you said my order had been sent thats been over a week and nothing.
I ordered on 5/13/02 this is total B/S

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order