Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie

LNC Friday
    #6784668 - 04/13/07 08:19 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Not too much going on here. I'm watching the Yanks game that just started. Whats going on with everybody tonight?

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemikeytro
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: LNC Friday [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #6784718 - 04/13/07 08:30 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

drinking some wine and just got out of the shower, probably just going to a have a friend or two over and watch children of men.
earlier I took a long bike ride to the lake and smoked some salvia + weed with the cityscape right in front of me, it was great. I swear a seagull was laughing at me.
also, on the ride back I stopped at an intersection right beside a k9 unit police van. The window was open and the dog was barking, I got super paranoid cause I had a pipe + weed in a back pack. Then the cop told the dog to be quiet. I laughed and went about my day

--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Einstein

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #6784720 - 04/13/07 08:30 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Just got back from a friend's house, kinda drunk, and now just chilling and drinking some black tea.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie

Re: LNC Friday [Re: mikeytro]
    #6784743 - 04/13/07 08:34 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

:lol:

Funny stuff about the k9 unit. Thats cool the cop didn't break your balls. I heard that movie Children of Men isn't that great, but I haven't seen it yet myself.

MOTH: Sounds like a nice relaxing evening. :smile: How have you been doing?

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#6784760 - 04/13/07 08:38 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

mattzdope said:
:lol:

Funny stuff about the k9 unit. Thats cool the cop didn't break your balls. I heard that movie Children of Men isn't that great, but I haven't seen it yet myself.

MOTH: Sounds like a nice relaxing evening. :smile: How have you been doing?

Pretty well...I bike more then six miles daily now, which does wonders for my physical and mental health.  Biking is so much fun!  I'm kinda getting addicted to the "high" when I get done from a super-long bike ride.  Whenever life overwelms me, I just hit the street on my bike.  :thumbup:

What about you, Mattz?

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie

Re: LNC Friday [Re: MOTH]
    #6784775 - 04/13/07 08:42 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Sounds good! Yeah I used to do a lot of biking when I was younger but haven't gone on a good bike ride in a long time. It's definitely very relaxing to say the least. Do you just ride around town or do you have some nice trails you like to take?

I haven't been too bad at all. Now that the weather is starting to get a little better I should probably start exercising a bit more too. :laugh:

--------------------

Offlinemikeytro
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#6784778 - 04/13/07 08:43 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

yea man I totally hear you
I just bought the bike like 3 weeks ago, and the weather is getting nice enough for me to bike across the city to my university
I Feel way more calm after taking a nice long ride, and the body high is Great...+ its good for you so theres no down side.
6 miles is impressive every day

--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Einstein

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#6784783 - 04/13/07 08:45 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

mattzdope said:
Sounds good! Yeah I used to do a lot of biking when I was younger but haven't gone on a good bike ride in a long time. It's definitely very relaxing to say the least. Do you just ride around town or do you have some nice trails you like to take?

I haven't been too bad at all. Now that the weather is starting to get a little better I should probably start exercising a bit more too. :laugh:

I bike to work everyday...the only days I don't are when it snows or is raining.  I bike only one way for right now, because I'm building up my endurance.  Once I get stronger, I'll go back and forth, which will make it 12 miles at least.  That excites me.  I LOVE that feeling when I get done from a long ride...WOW, it's awesome. 

(hey you going to any gatherings this summer??)

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie

Re: LNC Friday [Re: mikeytro]
    #6784786 - 04/13/07 08:46 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah 6 miles a day is a very nice distance. :yesnod:

--------------------

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#6784790 - 04/13/07 08:47 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Just picked up a sixer of some Bell's Amber Ale. Good stuff :thumbup:
A bunch of people from work wanted me to come with them to see Blades of Glory tonight but that movie looks so incredibly lame so I declined. Wishing I had some bud to go with this beer.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie

#6784791 - 04/13/07 08:48 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I'm going to the NY gathering in July which is shaping up to be a very good time. I seen your name on the list of people going. Look forward to kicking back a couple drinks with ya. :cheers:

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie

Re: LNC Friday [Re: DNKYD]
    #6784796 - 04/13/07 08:49 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Never had Bells before but I've heard nothing but good things. Blades of Glory does look lame as fuck, you've got that right. :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#6784826 - 04/13/07 08:56 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

mattzdope said:
I'm going to the NY gathering in July which is shaping up to be a very good time. I seen your name on the list of people going. Look forward to kicking back a couple drinks with ya. :cheers:

I cannot WAIT.  I just requested the time off work a few days ago.  :grin::thumbup:

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie

#6784856 - 04/13/07 09:03 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah it should definitely be a great time. :laugh: There's quite a few people interested in going which is very cool. If you've never been to the Adirondack region it's fucking awesome up there in the summertime.

--------------------

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

#6784989 - 04/13/07 09:39 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Evening everyone. Kind of a quite night on my part. Drinking some ginger tea and writing.

I'm going to take my brother in law to the grand Prix tomorrow and sunday. Should be fun. I never watch any sort of racing on TV but seeing it live is actually really fun.

--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie

Re: LNC Friday [Re: Toddo]
    #6785000 - 04/13/07 09:43 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I'm not a big fan of watching racing on tv either but that does sound like a good time watching live, like horse racing. (without the betting) :lol:

--------------------

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

#6785014 - 04/13/07 09:47 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Its just so much louder and faster then you think it would be.  Thats what so cool about it.  And of course the deep down hope you can see one crash in front of you. :lol: 

I've never seen horse racing.  We have a huge track about 3 miles from here.  Maybe I should check it out some time.

But yeah, I've got a VIP ticket so we can eat free meals, go to a concert, and check out the car's in the garage.:thumbup: :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie

#6785031 - 04/13/07 09:50 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Hey that doesn't sound like a bad deal at all dude. (the VIP passes)

Yeah horse racing isn't actually very fun to watch. It's all about the betting. :hehehe:

--------------------

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
    #6785033 - 04/13/07 09:51 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

GF went to bed early. My cat has been giving birth all fucking day. Only one baby kitten so far :shocked:, and he was no good for frying. :sad: She cleaned him up real well right when he came out. Oh well. Maybe I can grab the next one while it's "fresh".

I'm going to...watch some more of season 1 of heroes.... drink some poppy tea, with an extra codeine bonus :craven: Play my guitar at least a bit so I don't forget something I made. Read some stuff online, do a little message boarding shit.... then just put on some tunes, close my eyes and just fucking BE. For about 1-2 hours. I'm a nerd. So staying home on Friday night is no big deal.

And hey, once my GF wakes up I'm getting a BJ. Today has been a great day. :yesnod: No weed. But hey it's Friday the 13th. Something had to go wrong.
But meh...In about an hour I'll be so opiated that swimming in a pot boiling water would be "groovy".

--------------------

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

#6785041 - 04/13/07 09:54 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

mattzdope said:

Yeah horse racing isn't actually very fun to watch. It's all about the betting. :hehehe:

Yeah, now that I'm thinking about it.. i have another year until I can bet on any of the races.  AT least I think its 21 here.. 

You can make anything exciting as hell by wagering some cash on it. :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#6785044 - 04/13/07 09:56 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I used to be so into horse racing...I watched the Triple Crown races every year and read every book I could about the topic.

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
Loc: Ohio
    #6785054 - 04/13/07 10:00 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

'Ello LNC.
Just sittin' around watching Shaun of the Dead. Wasting yet another Friday night here, I should transfer.

--------------------
!

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

#6785058 - 04/13/07 10:01 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Did you read Seabiscuit? I only ask because the books sits on my shelf next to me and I never got around to reading it.

--------------------

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#6785087 - 04/13/07 10:15 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Not much...Skatin' around and working. Trying to save some Money.

Think I got me a chick...as rare as it is. it's almost spooky how much were alike. it's like a sexy female version of me,which could be good and bad i guess, but I'm very happy.

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#6785103 - 04/13/07 10:22 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Toddo said:
Did you read Seabiscuit? I only ask because the books sits on my shelf next to me and I never got around to reading it.

Nah...come to think of it, I was never led to read Seabiscuit. Too advertised and pushed by the media or something. I liked horsey series.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie

Re: LNC Friday [Re: CaptainH13]
    #6785123 - 04/13/07 10:25 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

CaptainH13 said:
Not much...Skatin' around and working. Trying to save some Money.

Think I got me a chick...as rare as it is. it's almost spooky how much were alike. it's like a sexy female version of me,which could be good and bad i guess, but I'm very happy.

Congrats bro. :cheers: Where'd you meet her at?

More importantly, is she into the blood? :grin:

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie

#6785125 - 04/13/07 10:27 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

That son of a bitch Farnsworth just blew another lead. :evil:

--------------------

OfflineSpooge
The Nutter
Loc: Ice patches that last for...
    #6785136 - 04/13/07 10:32 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Just got back from almost 8 hours of beer drinking with my father at his place.  Had some tokes of good weed and listened to a bunch of rock n roll.

I'm really buzzed, just fucked my gf, and I'm feeling really buzzed and tired now :tongue:

I would be going out and getting even more smashed with some buddies if I could afford it, but I can't.

So I'm drinking a tall glass of water and just kinda doing nothing really.

Hope everyone has or is having a good night :thumbup:

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#6785150 - 04/13/07 10:39 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

mattzdope said:

She's and old Friend of a few of my friends from there HighSchool days,and they all started hanging out again. Someone pointed out to her how much were alike,and they just didn't stop,so i hear,and they were right, it's uncanny.

not sure about the blood,yet...although she does know about it,and i'm sure,actually pretty positive, my bud told her all about the funky shit he's knows i've done.(trying to scare her off), since he's always kinda liked her.

there's room to Corrupt her, i can already tell  :voodoo:

--------------------

OfflineAJ4U
Cloud N9ne
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty Jersey
    #6785152 - 04/13/07 10:41 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Blood? What

--------------------

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: LNC Friday [Re: AJ4U]
    #6785154 - 04/13/07 10:41 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Don't even worry about it,hah.

--------------------

OfflineAJ4U
Cloud N9ne
Male User Gallery

#6785156 - 04/13/07 10:42 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Wow im sorry i asked, fuck curiosity killed the boner

--------------------

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
    #6785157 - 04/13/07 10:42 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Just check their sigs.

--------------------
!

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

#6785171 - 04/13/07 10:50 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Weird I was telling my GF about your journal full of blood covered girls today. :tongue: She said, "blood wtf?"

"well not human blood,.... um, I assume it's cow blood or something" I said

"cow blood?, either way, ewww gross" She said

"oh big deal, it's not like he rapes little girls or sleeps with dogs, come on grow up. People do all sorts of weird shit to each other sexually" :yesnod:

True story nigga.

--------------------

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: LNC Friday [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #6785174 - 04/13/07 10:52 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Cow blood?

thats pretty awesome,haha.

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie

#6785182 - 04/13/07 10:54 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

CaptainH13 said:
Quote:

mattzdope said:

She's and old Friend of a few of my friends from there HighSchool days,and they all started hanging out again. Someone pointed out to her how much were alike,and they just didn't stop,so i hear,and they were right, it's uncanny.

not sure about the blood,yet...although she does know about it,and i'm sure,actually pretty positive, my bud told her all about the funky shit he's knows i've done.(trying to scare her off), since he's always kinda liked her.

there's room to Corrupt her, i can already tell  :voodoo:

Very nice. :hehehe: :lol: Sounds promising man. Hows she look?

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie

Re: LNC Friday [Re: jewunit]
    #6785186 - 04/13/07 10:56 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

jewunit said:
Just check their sigs.

Yeah I'd post some examples but they'd ban me quick as shit here in the pub. :rotfl:

--------------------

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
    #6785194 - 04/13/07 10:58 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Damn tree hugging hippies :nonono:

--------------------
!

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

#6785195 - 04/13/07 11:00 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

CaptainH13 said:
Cow blood?
thats pretty awesome,haha.

Wait wait.... WAIT..it IS human blood? :shocked:

Do you cut yourself or anything? Don't be shy. I'm an OTD regular. Not allot shocks me. But I will say Scat truly does disgust me. I like to poo. But damn man. Poo belongs in the toilet. Sheesh.

Oh fuck, you're not a vampire are you??

My GF doesn't like blood, she claims, :strokebeard:  but she likes it when I bite her neck really hard. She is really turned on by the idea of vampires. So she's a little bit freakier then she might sound at first.

--------------------

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
    #6785198 - 04/13/07 11:01 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

fucked up and trying to focus until I go can drift off again

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
    #6785200 - 04/13/07 11:02 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Poo most definitely belongs on people's chests before it belongs in the toilets!

--------------------
!

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#6785206 - 04/13/07 11:05 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

She's tiny,haha...like 90-100lbs tops. and the C cup fits her pretty large...and she's pretty known to show them off,hah. She's a lifetime competition surfer and has that toned muscular build.

She's Cool as shit,man,and were both Diggin' the Fuck out of each other.

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie

#6785214 - 04/13/07 11:08 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

So she's the type you can flip around like an acrobat? :cheers:

demius: Whats your poison tonight?

--------------------

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#6785218 - 04/13/07 11:10 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

the pictures are probably mostly fake...but yea...the rare moments when that shit goes down....aint no fakin'...and things are brought upon by whatever means necessary.

I got a thing for playing with death and sexy females,what can I say:shrug:

"Vampires" are fucking faggots. Fucking goth little Fucks with no lives. They are hardly above the people that go to WoW conventions and dress up as there character or whatever.

--------------------

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
    #6785221 - 04/13/07 11:10 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

the same as usual, even though I told myself I wasn't going to for a week or two

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Invisibleidiotek
 User Gallery

#6785225 - 04/13/07 11:11 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

What's up mattzdope?

:stoned:

OfflineAJ4U
Cloud N9ne
Male User Gallery

Re: LNC Friday [Re: idiotek]
    #6785226 - 04/13/07 11:12 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Im downloading the machinist any good?

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie

Re: LNC Friday [Re: idiotek]
    #6785232 - 04/13/07 11:14 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Watching the Yanks game. Bottom of the 9th, one person on base, score 4 - 4, 1 out, Oakland up to bat. Vizcaino better not fuck this up, we need to get into the 10th and bomb on them.

How about yourself?

--------------------

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
    #6785234 - 04/13/07 11:16 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

That Yankee game isn't on ESPN or anything, is it?

--------------------
!

InvisibleLosAngelesGraff
Ca Shroomite
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Califas
    #6785241 - 04/13/07 11:17 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

i sleep half my day away, yet i did get to smoke some bubble hash =)

--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Edited by LosAngelesGraff (04/13/07 11:17 PM)

Invisibleidiotek
 User Gallery

#6785243 - 04/13/07 11:17 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I haven't kept up with Baseball since I was a little kid, honestly.

I'm getting ready for bed soon, gotta work some tomorrow and I have to be there pretty early.  Bad news is, I'm out of coffee, so I have to drink the nasty watery diarrhea water they try to pass off as coffee instead.  :thumbdown:

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie

#6785247 - 04/13/07 11:18 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

jewunit said:
That Yankee game isn't on ESPN or anything, is it?

Nah man it's on YES network.

Nice we're going to the 10th. :yesnod:

--------------------

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

#6785248 - 04/13/07 11:18 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

"Vampires" are fucking faggots. Fucking goth little Fucks with no lives. They are hardly above the people that go to WoW conventions and dress up as there character or whatever.

No. They are not. People that pretend to be Vampires are... goth kids are. Vampires don't exist :wink:

My GF just likes to get bit while we are having sex. And she thinks Vampires are cool. Mainly an anime character that she is obsessed with.

Dude, I don't even shave these days(just trim) I'm not putting on a bunch of make up and shit just to fuck my GF. Fuck all that noise.

--------------------

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
    #6785249 - 04/13/07 11:19 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Eh, we don't get YES here, it's so weird not being able to watch a Yankee game if I ever feel like it. Tell me how it ends.

--------------------
!

InvisibleRahie
Stranger
Male
    #6785252 - 04/13/07 11:20 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

what up cheese doodles :discodance:

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
Re: LNC Friday [Re: Rahie]
    #6785255 - 04/13/07 11:21 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I wish I had some cheese doodles. More specifically those cheese balls that come in the giant tin cylinders. Mm.

--------------------
!

InvisibleLosAngelesGraff
Ca Shroomite
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #6785261 - 04/13/07 11:24 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

jewunit said:
I wish I had some cheese doodles. More specifically those cheese balls that come in the giant tin cylinders. Mm.

agreed

--------------------

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Re: LNC Friday [Re: demiu5]
    #6785264 - 04/13/07 11:25 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

demius said:
the same as usual, even though I told myself I wasn't going to for a week or two

Let me guess. Poppies?

Damn, I knew when you ordered such a big box you were going to dip in there a little more then you should. Be careful bro. Even pods can fucking smack you down if you aren't careful.

As I sip my poppy tea, like somewhat of a hypocrite, tonight, I say, BE CAREFUL. :heartpump:

--------------------

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
    #6785266 - 04/13/07 11:25 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Ah how fucking random. Stepped out in the hall to grab a drink, and I ran into some girl that was in my sixth grade class. Then she changed moved and changed schools, haven't seen her since then. Didn't even recognize her, she's fucking hot! I guess she goes to Kent State and knew someone here and is visiting. Fucking craziness.

--------------------
!

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie

#6785356 - 04/13/07 11:52 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Going into the bottom of the 11th now, oakland up. This is a damn good game. If we can make it through to the top of the 12th A-Rod is up. :rockon:

--------------------

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
    #6785369 - 04/13/07 11:56 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Well, here's hoping you don't :wink:

--------------------
!

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie

#6785392 - 04/14/07 12:03 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah those bastards took the win. :evil:

--------------------

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
    #6785396 - 04/14/07 12:03 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Good.

--------------------
!

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie

#6785402 - 04/14/07 12:05 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Let them feel good about themselves for tonight, we'll sweep them tomorrow. :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleLosAngelesGraff
Ca Shroomite
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #6785430 - 04/14/07 12:14 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

watchin mail call. eating taco bell. about to smoke some trees and check myspace to find i have to mail. so then ill end up playing cod 3 xbox 3 live

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate