Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMellowMania
Stranger
Loc: Massachusetts
Better Late than Never
    #678351 - 06/14/02 11:15 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I just recieved today an order for two spore syringes I sent out to PF in November. The check came back in Dec, but the spores never came, until today. I figured they must have gotten lost in the mail or something, as I don't think PF is running any kind of scam. They did however give me an extra spore syringe and I'm just glad they got here at all. It's marked ST, is it the new 'PF Stropharia'? I'm assuming it is, but just checking.
Also, is it all right for cakes to have a lot of water bead on them, from respiration, not drip or anything? I didn't notice this before, but it doesn't seem to be a problem, now, anyway. I'm just wondering if it can turn out to be a growth hindrance. Thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Better Late than Never [Re: MellowMania]
    #678386 - 06/14/02 11:43 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

After I dunk cakes I try to tap the water off with a paper towel. It's best not to have any standing water on your cakes if you know what I mean!

--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag