Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNinjetic
Comes With theSword
Male

Loc: South
Amanita m. trip
    #6778462 - 04/12/07 09:19 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I'm interested in the OBE aspects of the amanita, but I heard the amanita trip is horrible due to an excess in some type of acid unless you process the mushroom through "alchemy" i.e. drinking your own urine. Is this true?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineeuphoricpoison
Expand your Mind
Male User Gallery

Loc: NewYork
Re: Amanita m. trip [Re: Ninjetic]
    #6778501 - 04/12/07 09:47 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I never tried Amanitas and never really wanted to, so I'm not sure how the O.B.E. is. However from what I have read, the trip can be euphoric or horrible and hellish, you feel inebriated, your eyes water, you get a runny nose, and you're muscles twitch. I also think its bad for your liver.

OfflineRansford
Stranger
Re: Amanita m. trip [Re: euphoricpoison]
    #6778544 - 04/12/07 10:23 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

NEVER AND I STRESS NEVER DRINK YOU OWN URINE....are you fucking retarded. Drinking your own urine can kill you.

I never tried aminitas but i heard if you cook them at 200 degrees in a oven it will conver all the ibonetic acid to the other "m" stuff. <<-----just what i read from cure cat, ask her.

Offlinefluffyfluffy
Awesome!
Female

Loc: California
Re: Amanita m. trip [Re: Ransford]
    #6778581 - 04/12/07 10:37 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, I've never tried them but wanted to. If you put them in water or somehow otherwise expose them to heat of about 170 degrees Fahrenheit for about an hour, all the (bad) ibontenic acid will convert into the (good) muscimol that makes you trip.

Whether or not you enjoy that trip is something completely different, but that should eliminate a lot of bodily discomfort.

Offlineeuphoricpoison
Expand your Mind
Male User Gallery

#6778585 - 04/12/07 10:38 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

No, some people do drink their own urine for a second trip and from what I read it works fine. Drinking piss will not kill you and is not deadly. The main danger of drinking your own piss is infection or ingesting some toxins but is rare. I wouldn't do it because it's gross, but as far as I know it works fine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanita_muscaria

OfflineRansford
Stranger
    #6778593 - 04/12/07 10:41 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

euphoricpoison said:
No, some people do drink their own urine for a second trip and from what I read it works fine. Drinking piss will not kill you and is not deadly. The main danger of drinking your own piss is infection or ingesting some toxins but is rare. I wouldn't do it because it's gross, but as far as I know it works fine.

Never drink your urine, it can kill you. Just because it didn't or ahsn't before doesn't mean it can't kill you. It all depends on how much urine you drink though wether getting toxins is rare or not.

You all sound like idiots, drinking your own pee, lmfao :crazy2: fuckin nuts

Offlineeuphoricpoison
Expand your Mind
Male User Gallery

#6778647 - 04/12/07 11:28 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Ransford said:
Quote:

euphoricpoison said:

Never drink your urine, it can kill you. Just because it didn't or ahsn't before doesn't mean it can't kill you. It all depends on how much urine you drink though wether getting toxins is rare or not.

You all sound like idiots, drinking your own pee, lmfao :crazy2: fuckin nuts

Yeah, I'm not talking about drinking your own piss everyday. I think drinking your urine is disgusting and I would never do it or even think about doing it. However, you call me an idiot, when I simply said drinking your urine to trip would most likely not kill you. I'm sure drinking your urine a lot or every day will definitely be harmful to you, however the poster was talking about tripping off piss which is most likely a one time thing. You are ignorant and I do not appreciate you calling me an idiot, I only stated facts and did not want to argue.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urine_therapy

http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/2187.html

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#6778781 - 04/12/07 12:22 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

no you dont have to drink you urine and urine wont kill you unless you have a wicked bad bladder infection or something like that. and yes i can be horrible but it can also be blissful and take you to a whole nother world but that takes skill in magikery. you have to be skilled and have the ablitity for using that that a shaman has few people do and the people cant never go to someone that has to abilty to give them their trip and leave with many misperceptions

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Edited by thedudenj (04/12/07 12:28 PM)

InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

Re: Amanita m. trip [Re: thedudenj]
    #6778805 - 04/12/07 12:30 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

NEVER AND I STRESS NEVER DRINK YOU OWN URINE....are you fucking retarded. Drinking your own urine can kill you.

I seriously doubt that. The traditional method never involved drinking one's own urine anyway. The shaman would eat the mushrooms, then other people would drink his urine for a trip. This definitely works, but I'm going to assume you don't want to drink anyone else's urine, though. Fly Agaric mushrooms have to be heated to a temperature of around 175F degrees to convert the ibotenic acid into muscimol. Some people are more sensitive than others. Try a small dose, and if the physical effects are overwhelming look into other methods of ingestion or even an extraction.

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

InvisibleArp
roving mycophagist
 User Gallery

Loc: in a van by the river
Re: Amanita m. trip [Re: EllisDSox]
    #6778836 - 04/12/07 12:40 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I thought they fed the deer and drank its piss :shocked:

OfflineNinjetic
Comes With theSword
Male

Re: Amanita m. trip [Re: Arp]
    #6778862 - 04/12/07 12:54 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I listened to an interview of James Arthur and he stressed the point that you need to process the amanita through your body and drink your own urine to get the good effects. The thought of drinking urine is not something I want to do, but I do want an OBE.

Unless you have an infection, urine is sterile. Contrary to popular perception, urine is not a by-product of the body's waste disposal system but of blood filtration. It consists of 95 percent water and five percent nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, proteins, antibodies, etc. However, the kidneys also filter out poisons which can hurt you. Drinking urine will not kill you unless it's ALL you're drinking. That being said, don't be an idiot and drink your own piss. It's gross.

I suppose I'll heat a small amanita dose in an oven and then give it a shot. Thanks for the help.

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
Re: Amanita m. trip [Re: Ninjetic]
    #6778879 - 04/12/07 01:10 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

drinking your own urine is actually quite healthy. if you have a cold or something the cold germ put out antibodies that are excreted in your urine. by drinking it you will kill the cold or whatever ails ya.
http://www.universal-tao.com/article/urine_therapy.html

OfflineNinjetic
Comes With theSword
Male

Re: Amanita m. trip [Re: cpw1971]
    #6778894 - 04/12/07 01:16 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I'd rather just drink tea and honey:grin:

OfflineRansford
Stranger
    #6778895 - 04/12/07 01:16 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Sorry for the flames you call them....but anyone who drinks there own urine is fucking insane :grin:  lmfao....this whole topic has me laughing out loud.

Offlineeuphoricpoison
Expand your Mind
Male User Gallery

#6778970 - 04/12/07 01:44 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
no you dont have to drink you urine and urine wont kill you unless you have a wicked bad bladder infection or something like that. and yes i can be horrible but it can also be blissful and take you to a whole nother world but that takes skill in magikery. you have to be skilled and have the ablitity for using that that a shaman has few people do and the people cant never go to someone that has to abilty to give them their trip and leave with many misperceptions

Oh yeah, I never said that you have to drink your own piss, but if you wanted to trip again you could by drinking your own urine

I agree with you that this topic is funny, I was simply letting you know that people do/have and can trip by drinking there own piss and that it is not deadly. However, I feel it is disgusting and would never drink my urine just to have a second trip. Did you read the link I posted? There are some sick people out there!

http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/2187.html

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#6779504 - 04/12/07 03:56 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

btw you dont really have to dry or heat them they can be eaten raw but thats only for hard core people the effects feel orgasmic or they will make you really sick. trust me fresh can be eaten some shaman do it that way

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlinejohnuk
Strangerlove
    #6779714 - 04/12/07 05:20 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I've tried 6g of Amanita Panthera.

It was what I would term a rough hold on for the end experience. My brother was telling me about videodrome and how the guy ends up being told to shoot himself in the face and he doesn't know if that'll be the end of the dream or he'll actually die because he's going insane in reality. That sounds very close to what I experienced on Amanitas. I thought I had fallen into a coma, or maybe was just lying on my bed, I couldn't tell. I kept trying to come up with ways to proove what was really happening and got very stressed out. It finally died away when I got outside and ran around a bit in the cold.

Obviously you can benefit from a bit of experience with knowing how to deal with yourself before going with something that strong.

They're absolutely nothing like Psilocybes. It's not so much a visual, auditory, sensory trip. For me it was as if my memory of the last few seconds kept looping, I couldn't tell what was happening, everything was disjointed in time.

There wasn't really any out of body experience, but a very strong sense that I was in some sort of dream I had to wake up from, say that I was in a coma and that the people talking to me in reality might be figments of my imagination trying to get me to let go of life. Or vice versa, wake me up.

I'd read about the sickness these cause and was actually going to put a bin next to my bed to be sick into, but I was absolutely fine. No hangover either. Regular psilocybes are worse for me. 10 HBW LSA seeds made me feel like puking for the 12 hours they had an effect for as well. That really was a challenge to avoid! At least psilocybe sickness dies away after the first hour or so.

Towards the end of the trip I genuinely thought I might have been dying. Scary, but I was greatful to have experienced that, and it certainly wasn't as bad as some of the things I've experienced with psilocybes.

Edited by johnuk (04/14/07 08:27 AM)

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
Re: Amanita m. trip [Re: johnuk]
    #6780851 - 04/12/07 09:33 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

a part of you actually is dying all the time. old cells die and new ones are created. the body you had 10 years ago is long gone.
when you fully die some organs shut down at different times.
your soul will live on though.... forever
your thought loops are just like the loops of the life cycle of you being born into new bodies and dying again and again. it is all familiar to you but you just have to remember

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#6780884 - 04/12/07 09:39 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

um is you had 25g of pantherian and your not dead they were some weak ones for me 2 caps brought be to brink of death and sanity. btw my strongest OBE where i was teleported to a whole new world was induced or aided by under 1.5g of picked amanita formosa a tiny cap, under .25g of cannabis, and pinch mugwort n sage cooked into cheese eggs then laying on my bed and meditating my ex girl friend also had an OBE from it as she was sitting in her class at school and didnt know wtf just hit her and where she went. the OBE took me to first about the lenght of our whole relationship but smushed into under an hour then just this whole new world that cant be describing in words

--------------------

Edited by thedudenj (04/12/07 09:47 PM)

OfflineHippie Chemist
Freeing Minds

Loc: Far Out There
    #6780949 - 04/12/07 09:54 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, that ibotenic acid can be a bitch. They have to be dried to a cracker dryness at a certain temp. I believe it was 170-180F, to fully convert the ibotenic acid to muscimol. Double check it, though. Anyway, you CAN drink your piss to keep it in you, but that's sick. I've read that there's less ibotenic acid in the piss and more muscimol, but honestly, is it worth drinking a warm glass of orange urine? Anyway, the trip is VERY dreamy at the right doses. Anything over 10g should give you an idea of the CEVs, but I'd suggest 15, but I'm just wierd like that. I just did 21g last night, it's in the trip reports as Amanita rebirth. It's impossible to describe the feelings of the experience, but if you can handle sweating, salivating, and slight loss of muscle control, I'd suggest Amanita muscaria. Peace and happy tripping!

--------------------
Long you live and high you fly
And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry
And all you touch and all you see
Is all your life will ever be.
-Pink Floyd-

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals