Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: does anyone know where i can get spores?
    #67699 - 12/06/99 08:03 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

You don't ned a credit card, just amke a money order. go into your local grocery store and ask to make a money orer. you give them money and they give you a check thingy, and you send it to whereever. I recomend the Hawkseye. Good luck. I wouldn't suggest hunting for them in the wild it is a good way to get killed.

------------------
"First you get the money,
when you get the money you get the power, when you get the power you get the woman."--Scarface

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#67701 - 12/06/99 08:30 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

I order from Hawk too, it's a good source, pretty fast shipping. Just tell your parents you are ordering like a watch or dildo or comic or something from the internet. That's what I did.

OfflineDinoMyc
Ipsa scientiapotestas est
    #67702 - 12/06/99 09:55 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

although it is, of course, your choice, but i reccomend you wait to grow and use shrooms .. for two reasons:
it is not your house, if you are busted (possable, although unlikly) your parents are responsable, and will go to jail.. and it is not your house, respect that they have authority over you untill your 18
if you use any drugs when you are young you are more likly to have some sort of alteration of your brain, bad or just a predisposition to useing that substance..
anyway.. thats just my opinion..

--------------------
If I made affront, I apologize.
If I made affirmation, I apologize.
I merely came to listen, came to say.

Anonymous

#67703 - 12/07/99 02:15 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Just use the search engine, there is like 20 places in the shroomery alone that sell mushroom spores.

------------------
Titus,
Looking for a purpose in this thing called life.

Anonymous

#67704 - 12/07/99 02:31 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Stay off the spiritual enhancements boy.
Enjoy a bit off unadultarated childhood and then indulge. Its more fun that way cause you get a longer childhood.
Trust my two cents here you have nothing to lose.

But then again who am I to preach.....

OfflineMindQuester

Loc: Oregon, USA
    #67705 - 12/07/99 06:33 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

I agree. You may not want to hear this, but don't partake until you are older. 13 is just too young in my opinion to shroom or just about anything else. Give your body time to grow to maturity. Believe it or not, you will be much better off.

--------------------
My presence here, any of the words I read, or any of the words I write are for the specific purposes of researching a novel in progress.
There is a good Mindquester and a bad Mindquester.

Anonymous

#67706 - 12/07/99 06:48 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Wait, till ya are older, Ya it is a bitch but by 13 your still forming a blood brain barrior and you can seriously f your mind up just wait till your 16 and think of it as a right of passage into manhood...

------------------
"Experence is not what happens to you it what you do with what happens to you"
A. Huxley

Anonymous

#67707 - 12/07/99 07:25 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Why not learn how to grow edibles like
oysters.
By the time you learn the process to a tee
you will be on your way to being a master
cubensis grower.(At a more appropriate age though)

OfflinePsilowarrior
enthusiast
    #67708 - 12/06/99 10:08 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

I also think you should wait. Please understand that I do not wish to offend you. The next several years of your life are CRITICAL for the development of your mental maturity. You may be thinking that I'm full of shit but I've been there and you can take my word for it. I can barely remember the person I was when I was 13 but I know that I have changed; matured. I'm a fully functioning, mentally healthy adult. I think that using halucinogens before you have reached a certain level of mental maturity may interupt or disrupt the process. I once knew this guy that began tripping out at a young age, about your age in fact. When I knew him he was close to 20 years old but he acted and interacted with people like he was still 12. Of course you could trip and not have any adverse effect and I COULD BE full of shit but my advice would be to wait. You won't be missing anything. Shrooms will still be around when you're older.

Anonymous

#67709 - 12/06/99 10:16 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Man, I do mushrooms to remember what it was like to be 13.

------------------
sat in a tree for a while got my life back

OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
Loc: cave
    #67710 - 12/07/99 06:19 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

El Greco, do you watch football and are you fan of any team?
I know it is out of discusion, but really want to know.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale