Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleSunny
free-ballin
Male User Gallery

Loc: on the magic bus
Sally Sentients
    #6766578 - 04/09/07 05:10 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I always hear talk of people seeing, or experiencing other beings while their on Sally. So share your close encounters with me, I'm kinda curious who/what everyone else has met.

I have honestly never once seen anything I could safely define as another being, while on sally.

--------------------
WAFFLEZZ!!!11!!!1!!!1!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
Re: Sally Sentients [Re: Sunny]
    #6766606 - 04/09/07 05:21 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

well when you go to a completely different universe in a completely different life the beings aren't really beings they are what you are which at the time is no big deal considering the fact that you have no recollection of this life (therefore nothing to compare creatures too) until you return.

--------------------

OfflineSalvia_Antics
DMT Convert
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Garden Of Eden Flag
Re: Sally Sentients [Re: DeathCompany]
    #6766961 - 04/09/07 06:55 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

In this realm i can describe them as being a cloud of gas. But also its not really seeing its a feeling but that feeling is like 3d in the space so like you can tell where they are just by feeling and what they look like. Its sorta hard to describe something that isn't really able to be seen in this universe like Deathcompany said.

--------------------

"The dream is dreaming itself"--Kalahari Bushmen

Invisiblemaggotz

#6767288 - 04/09/07 08:24 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

like Antics said, its more of a feeling rather than a sight. you just feel this presence or presences. really hard to explain or describe, sometimes i feel as if they are observing me. once i felt as if my whole life was one of these beings' dream and that "it" was waking up and, therefore, i would no longer exist. crazy shit. i love salvia.

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Re: Sally Sentients [Re: maggotz]
    #6767709 - 04/09/07 09:40 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

i have most definitely see them. I think u go farther u will see them as well

--------------------

OfflinePsy Baba
That was zen, This is Tao
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The land of Ports.
    #6767755 - 04/09/07 09:49 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Sally has never shown me anything other then tunnel vision. And I have had 10x from multiple different vendors, doing it properly.

--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

InvisibleTaharka
The Root of the Problem

Folding@home Statistics
    #6768287 - 04/10/07 12:21 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I've met them, immesurably huge, multi-colored fractalized Gods who live in a void of blackness, not anthropomorphic, but always with comical and good-natured smiles. They do not speak, but communicate feelings and instead of words, and though I've tried I've never been successful at putting these feelings into writing or even thought. But there is always an overwhelming sense of comfort and reassurance. Every time I use Salvia I am transported to the same place and encounter the same beings (but my interpretation of them has changed over time - maybe my understanding of the experience has become more clear, or maybe I am imposing images onto them after all).

Some people meet the Smelves, and some Lady Salvia, and some do not meet any entities at all. But the people I know personally who have taken Salvia multiple times all agree that they are always taken to the same place and meet the same beings.

DuneRaver, try 20x. I ready a second bowl while holding the first, and after the second turn off the lights and lie down. One bowl alone will definately produce noticeable effects, but it takes two, at least for me, for "dissosciation" to occur.

OfflineNalim
OTD Kelly Girl
Female User Gallery

Re: Sally Sentients [Re: Taharka]
    #6768298 - 04/10/07 12:26 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I have met a horse or buck headed creature with flowers around his face and neck and also an old lady who sat by a fire in my pipe.

--------------------

Rodney Brooks on Robots
Nalim said: "Quoting yourself is retarded."

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Sally Sentients [Re: Nalim]
    #6768787 - 04/10/07 05:48 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

i usually see the same beings, they look really close to the Bubble Bobble characters ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Bubble_bobble.jpg )

not exactly, but similar - and they are all different sizes. Sometimes dressed as farmers, etc. Plus they are always in groups, and as soon as i breakthrough, im either driving in a car with them, or riding a ferris wheel, or some crazy shit like that - with them always going on and on about how much fun they are having, and shit like "just wait till we get there, it's going to be great," etc.

and thats with holding back most of the details.. hah

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

OfflineSDP
ChronicAficionado
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #6768890 - 04/10/07 07:06 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

The first time I had a breakthrough it started by me hittin some 10x while sitting at a corner desk in front of the sagewisdom.org salvia altar.

Next thing I remember my legs are being pulled through what should be the wall corner of the room as I'm under my desk and my hands are holding onto the desk ledge for dear life while while my whole body was elevated and felt like i was being pulled by my ankles into something. 2 Smelvin creatures i thought looked like energy gnomes call me to the portal saying my name in a really antagonistically very electronic metallic high pitched voice.

I broke away from under the desk then got sucked into the wall and transported to a salvia world "holding room" with a door in it. I was here briefly where I was told I could never go back, I was extremely fucked now, and nothing could save me. I had NEVER read of salvia entity contact or elves. I googled "salvia gnomes" for a while then finally found info about Salvia Elves. Some magical shit! :crazy2:

--------------------
Teonanacatl, open up my eyes
This sacrament, this prayer, beyond the world of lies
Guide me clearly through that which I dont understand
Give me strength to find the path
Help me fight any demons as you flow through me wholely
This is my prayer, that you protect me from evil, and bring me closer to peace
And open up my eyes, so i can see things as you do
Amen

Invisiblekija
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Sally Sentients [Re: SDP]
    #6770595 - 04/10/07 02:38 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

She can bring you alot further then the "fun cartoon land" which you speak of..

Lotta interesting stuff going on here,not that you can bring back in words...

p.s--usually shows swim a woman/plant , mother earth type being with much wisdom with a motherly type of love. Treated like a child.

--------------------
Am I breathing up or down? says the speaking fictional character.

InvisibleSunny
free-ballin
Male User Gallery

Re: Sally Sentients [Re: maggotz]
    #6770668 - 04/10/07 02:53 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I know you what you mean by 'presence' as I've had that feeling before, but the sentient never manifested in any identifiable form. Generally the presence is one of some kind of sexual nature.

I can identify the presence as being a piece of my subconscience, that little bit of nymphomaniac in me. But never anything solid, or identifiable as another being.

I've had various levels of sally trips, the highest being a 4. Very nearly losing consciencness, I felt the urge to go to level 5 but, thankfully, never ascended. Being on that ledge was really, really difficult to maintain. It was very enlightening, even pleasant, but I'm not sure I'd journey much past that point. It seems like it would be a waste to forget all of that experience.

--------------------

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #6770740 - 04/10/07 03:06 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I've seen a couple different kinds of beings while on Sally;

The first is what I call the organic elvish presence. I feel their presence very strongly; both externally & internally (telepathically) as well as see them. They are completely indescribable, but basically they are very plantlike, and have the most bemused/wise/mischievous vibe, and the most bemused/wise/mischievous expression on their faces. Every time I've broken through on salvia they're literally everywhere....there's tons of them.

Another type of being I saw once while in the lotus position; I had my hands up-turned and slightly cupped. I felt this energy erupting from my hands (right along the side of the palm below the pinky, on each hand). The energy formed an arc from one hand to the other, and right where the arcs came out of each hand there was a humanoid being standing there, each one around 8 inches or so tall. Meanwhile the elvish things were pouring out from behind my bed, which I had my back against. My eyes were closed the entire time.....yet I could still see all of this.

Weird stuff......

--------------------

Offlineutk
Ellis, Dee M.D
Re: Sally Sentients [Re: Dark_Star]
    #6772773 - 04/10/07 09:59 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I have experienced lady salvia in her true form and lady salvia in disguise. When I do salvia around friends I tend to forget who they are and who they become is far from who they were. My very first experience lady salvia wasnt a lady because it was not her true form. She had posessed the body of my little brother and changed the apearance to her liking. Lady salvia at that time was comparable to the kid on the grudge with longer hair.I was afraid that she would steal my soul too and panicked. When i dove completely into salvia world she was a women with long black hair who was very wise but not very gentle. She has this kinda body language that says "hey wanna see something, oh thats too bad im gonna drag you kicking and screaming if you resist". Other than that iv only seen gingerbread soldiers, a stone soldier, and a it like clown.

Offlineextroscoptic
Stranger
Re: Sally Sentients [Re: utk]
    #6772856 - 04/10/07 10:15 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

My third experience with sally was the one of the most amazing ones, i took a decent hit of 10x and sat down on my bed, moments later i had discovered that everything turned into thousands if not millions of tiny creatures comparable to cartoons, with every color imaginable. They were what made up the colors of everything. 

I looked at my hand and i was not my hand but they were it, my moves were just the action of thousands of them comparable to a halftime show at a football game or something of that nature.  I felt like i was not one person but just the totality(is that even a word?) of many beings.  It was a very interesting experience and i still wonder if i had stumbled upon something of great importance. 

I love salvia  :grin:

Edited by extroscoptic (04/10/07 10:16 PM)

OfflineWoahtubulardude
Some Hippy Dude
Male

Re: Sally Sentients [Re: extroscoptic]
    #6773148 - 04/10/07 11:16 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I did 10x a while back and had a crazy visual mind trip, I saw an animal civil war from like 600ft in the air, while on the ground, and then I did 20x this past weekend I all I really experienced was basically every bit of reality blowing my body in every different direction..it was intense...no defined beings though.

InvisibleSunny
free-ballin
Male User Gallery

Re: Sally Sentients [Re: Woahtubulardude]
    #6774324 - 04/11/07 09:39 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I reall wish I could get a level 2 or 3 trip to last more than 15 minutes. It would be excellent if it lasted for a few hours, at least long enough to explore the world.

--------------------

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
    #6774553 - 04/11/07 10:51 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I just met Sally for the first time, a few weeks ago.(I turn 50 this year):blush: I really wasn't expecting much of anything before I tried it, and didn't do any research on its effects. 3 big hits of leaf...WOW..The protector of that realm rose up out of the floor, real as could be, pushed me off my couch, stirred up the living room a bit and wanted to know why did I wake them, and what was I doing in their world, but not really in spoken words. The being appeared Aztec, kinda like these guys...  ..with a face similar to this fellow here, only more color..Nothing like anything I've ever experienced before, including large doses of acid, peyote buttons, or PCP back in the 70's...and this leaf was almost 10 years old. You can bet that I will be mentally and spiritually prepared the next time I try her.  Gotta respect this plant..

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

#6776095 - 04/11/07 05:25 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

mr_sunshine said:
I reall wish I could get a level 2 or 3 trip to last more than 15 minutes. It would be excellent if it lasted for a few hours, at least long enough to explore the world.

you can prolong it (nothing near 2 hours but long enough) by chewing a quid of plain leaf, then when you start tripping smoking your extract.

--------------------

Invisiblemaggotz

#6776177 - 04/11/07 05:39 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

you can prolong it (nothing near 2 hours but long enough) by chewing a quid of plain leaf, then when you start tripping smoking your extract.

how long can the peak be prolonged this way? i always come down wanting more, so i smoke more but the experience feels interrupted.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate