Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Quantum vision - LSD and wavelength bypass [Re: Daqq]
    #6761811 - 04/08/07 04:00 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

why is it LSD this LSD that What about DMT! and you clearly dont need drugs to feel the transmition of energy walk in to a baptist church that has some "SOUL" to it i did and i greatly changed my perception thier souls did something greater then amanita could ever do but in an amanita type way

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Edited by thedudenj (04/08/07 04:05 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblefarmer88
Male User Gallery

Re: Quantum vision - LSD and wavelength bypass *DELETED* [Re: toastdth]
    #6762900 - 04/08/07 09:10 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by farmer88

Reason for deletion: .

Invisibletoastdth
strangest
Re: Quantum vision - LSD and wavelength bypass [Re: farmer88]
    #6766556 - 04/09/07 05:03 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

farmer88:

My apologies for disappointing you.

I'm not a teacher, so you don't have anything to worry about in that regard. I teach/tutor my classmates for free, because they listen carefully and already have some baseline understanding of the material at hand.

Regarding beating my head against a wall:

There are some fundamentally wrong assumptions and mental models people appear to have about this subject. More worrying, people seem to be dearly attached to their current understanding as they have attached portions of their spirituality or religion to it. Rather than merely explaining what's going on, I have to challenge whatever metaphysical aspects they have inserted into their understanding, because there is now an inseparable barrier to factual understanding imposed by belief.

I must revamp my understanding of the world around me constantly, because someone else is always refining the wealth of knowledge we have. I read, and I think about what I read. I discuss these things with people far more educated and intelligent than I am, and I listen to and remember what they have told me. I wouldn't have reached the place I am if I had done any differently.

You've been pretty consistent and articulate, and you deserve an answer from me from your earlier post.

Quantum objects exist with particle-like and wave-like qualities at all times. At no time does either of these aspects collapse. The double slit experiment doesn't expressly show the wave-like characteristics of photons (the electric and magnetic fields). Rather, it shows the interference of the probability function that dictates where and how often one will observe a photon (the same probability waveform that allows quantum tunneling, and therefore allows alpha decay). A photon is always a photon; it is always both a wave and a particle. The properties of the photon (electric charge, magnetic charge, velocity, direction) are what change when observed.

Mathematically, the photon is said to exist in all possible spaces it can travel through within that wave function, but only has one point of observation. Said another way: Fire a single photon through the slit array, and you will see it exit in one random point, with the probability of it being in any one point being determined by the wave function. Fire enough single photons through, graph them, and you will see the probability waveform's pattern appear on the detector surface.

I don't understand what you mean by this, but I'll take a stab at what I think you are saying. Sorry if I answer the wrong question.

Quote:

Anyway it seemed your example had reduced quantum objects to photons only which could be treated like any other non-quantum objects. Did I read that incorrectly?

Quantum encryption uses a 'simplified' view of quantum mechanics, and to that end, deals heavily with the specific properties of a singular photon rather than the probability waveform (where/how often one will observe photons).

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order