Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleThe_Clash_UK
Day Tripper
Loc: UK
Murhsoom Love
    #676401 - 06/13/02 09:36 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Does everyone else feel love for everything and everyone on mushrooms? Never really hear people mention it, usualy talk about visuals etc. Ive only done mushrooms once and i remember not being able to hate anyone, even if i tried. I understood everyone so well i couldnt hate them.

anyways, i havnt got this of LSD, which is a shame. LSD is just insanity, the odd loving thought, but nothing like mushrooms.

--------------------
Crash a cig guvnor?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Murhsoom Love [Re: The_Clash_UK]
    #676519 - 06/13/02 10:50 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Maybe while tripping, but it doesn't seem to last. Go to the Vendor board and feel the love there.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
    #676811 - 06/13/02 02:01 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

It's too bad people need drugs to feel such love and empathy. Especially with MDMA. I think it's positive, however, if someone can walk away from such experiences on a drug and use that to see the same equanimity and empathy in their sober lives. Compassion is a beautiful thing to nuture within ourselves.

Love & Light,

Boppity

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
    #677575 - 06/14/02 02:30 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Yes the topic has come out before, do some search.
Shrooms connects me with the universal Love to, some how it dissolves the boundaries, and allows it to flow thru me, is the best part of the shroom experience.
To talk about Love is very difficult for most of us, it makes people very uncountable (strange) my self included, remember that teachers have come to teach us about it, and have died for it.
When you connect with the universal Love, you have the clear understanding, that is always there for us to join in it, only our selves is preventing it, shrooms seems to lift that baggage that we carry for a wile, but when we return the baggage is still there, but now you know that it is there and you have to work to get rid of it.

--------------------

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: Murhsoom Love [Re: LOBO]
    #677646 - 06/14/02 03:58 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Hi Lobo,

I'm glad you recognize that the baggage is simply a product of our mind. I agree that psychedelics are a great tool to help you first connect to that Universal Love...but realize you can also connect soberly. Meditation is what works for me and I'll never stop my practice now that I've begun. It's truly bliss.

Love & Light,

Boppity

Offlinestealth
addict
    #678946 - 06/14/02 04:13 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

i got that same feeling from acid more than mushrooms, i guess its different for each person.

InvisibleThe_Clash_UK
Day Tripper
Re: Murhsoom Love [Re: Boppity604]
    #679425 - 06/14/02 09:01 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, I did come away from the experience changed. In every day life i tried to go by what i felt on mushrooms. But since that was months ago its fading, which is a shame.

--------------------
Crash a cig guvnor?

Anonymous

#680086 - 06/15/02 10:31 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I don't know if 'Love' is the proper word for what I feel. Maybe 'Empathy' or Tolerance, where there was none earlier.
I live in a very crowded, loud, dirty part of town, and my neighbors board up 20 to a flat (a ONE family)- They are very inconsiderate/noisy/obnoxious most of the time. AS I am replying to this post, my neighbor is blasting his radio so loud, I had to come to my room, and I can 'feel' the bass in my feet.

When I shroom, I dont get as angry, like I am now. I feel sorry for the poor bastard who has to blast his tunes, as he gets so drunk, he/they falls against the wall, sliding down, so everyone present busts into peals of laughter. The shrooms allow me to surpress the rage, and feel pity for those that have it worse than me.
-OoD

InvisibleThe_Clash_UK
Day Tripper
Re: Murhsoom Love [Re: Anonymous]
    #680107 - 06/15/02 10:41 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

must be hard living there. how do you sleep?
did you say ur tripping too?
Ive had some acid today, come down, but still feel a bit out there. havnt got any love from it today, apart from this morning when everything was overwhelmingly "love"

--------------------
Crash a cig guvnor?

Anonymous

#680115 - 06/15/02 10:47 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

heh heh heh , Sleep, oh, what a card!
I have a raging case of Insomnia, so I'm averaging about 2 hours a night.
But yeah, when I DID sleep, it was hard. Half the people live there in the morning, and blast the music at 6am, the other half work at night, so the radio is on at 3am.

And yeah, I trip through all of this. I go in to my backyard, (music is barely audible out there) put on my headphones, and I garden for a few hours. Its the only thing I think that has kept me sane.
I cant WAIT for the INS to get a handle on the situation,....

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Murhsoom Love [Re: Anonymous]
    #680269 - 06/15/02 12:20 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

The most love I ever felt while in an altered state was when coming down from a 12 hour peyote trip. I was walking along the beach at dawn and could see/feel waves of warmth when passing by strangers who smiled or said hello. It was quite palpable and I was totally amazed. I remember thinking,"Why is it that I have never before experienced this except in the most superficial way?" It was incredible and this was from people that I didn't even know. When describing this it may sound like an MDMA love-vibe, but was far more substantial and "real".

--------------------

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
Re: Murhsoom Love [Re: Swami]
    #681085 - 06/15/02 08:52 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I only let myself feel love when I'm sober... then I know it's real.
I try to keep my emotions as suppressed as possible when on drugs... I'd be committing a great injustice- to myself and possibly others.
Love is definitely not something I take lightly.
-not that I'm accusing anyone of anything...

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

Invisiblevkk_
DNA Timebomb

Loc: Planet Erf, Yo.
Re: Murhsoom Love [Re: Sclorch]
    #681131 - 06/15/02 09:46 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

This girl who I am so insanely close to and in love with recently decided to pull a 180 on her strict ant-drug views.
We shroomed a week ago, she went insane she loved it.
It was a great day, I'm really gald I could introduce her to such a wonderful gift of nature.

It's really great to trip with someone you know and love so well.
I think we're gonna roll our first time soon.

Off the subject I know...

--------------------
I remember, the first time, I... smoked DMT.

InvisibleThe_Clash_UK
Day Tripper
Re: Murhsoom Love [Re: vkk_]
    #681271 - 06/16/02 02:34 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

nah, thats cool.
Its still love so its relevant to this post.

--------------------
Crash a cig guvnor?

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
    #681289 - 06/16/02 02:55 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

To those who think your emotions aren't real on a drug:

How can any experience not be real? Just because the drug is influencing your emotional state...doesn't mean you're not experience those emotions. Why do you think there is such a great lobby for the use of MDMA in therapy?? All experience that is perceived by the mind is real to that mind. If a person can only experience love while on a drug, however, there are some severe issues at play in that person's sober state and would probably not benefit from drug therapy for those issues.

Love & Light,

Boppity

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#681309 - 06/16/02 03:39 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Shrooms for me enhance things. Often I feel a deep, cosmic love for all & everyting. In such a moment I can understand the Hitlers, the Gacys and the have-you-nots that're unpleasant in thisa world. I then can understand Auschwitz, Heroshima, the Hells we humans create for eachother & ourselves.

Interpersonally I usually feel a deep Love & understanding for the people I trip with at that time. We often get ESP's: nothing really needs to be communicated because we all share one Omnibrain that encompasses all. I often get religiously raptured, but without bothering the athe?sts that happen to be on the Trip with me.
And tripping with your Love? Sigh... Earthshattering, & I'm not talking sex here.

Illusionary Love? No such thing! You may be radically aligned different whilst under the Influence, but the Love you feel is the REAL THING, even if you decide it's unfounded in your sober state.

In 1993 I was depressive when I took my first E, MDEA to be exact, 70mg of it. The feeling I got was beyond description. Deep, Deep Love for everybody, understanding my friends there to an ineffable degree, immense peace & high spirits filled me. Ofcourse, Teonanacatl wasn't my ally then, yet.
It became to me a reference sample for "how it should be". Not that I should take E often, far from it, but I could connect to the Good & had experienced one could actually feel THAT good. I remember it vividly, but haven't imbided by choice since about '95, a grand total of about 15 sessions on E. I've never had a depression again, maybe because I learned through Euphoria.

As a Hedonist I firmly believe in the value of Euphoria, Love & Good feelings. If you think of it: it's the only thing that makes life worthwhile. Without Love, Good feelings, some friends, and you name it, Life would s#ck bigtime!

Please note: The aftermath of E can make depressions WORSE, as can any dose of Shrooms. But whatever you feel: the feelings are genuine, even if your explanation of them isn't.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Anonymous

#681614 - 06/16/02 07:39 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Sclorch wrote:
"I try to keep my emotions as suppressed as possible when on drugs... "
How could you enjoy E while doing this? That would be like going swimming yet trying to stay dry the whole time.

Sclorch wrote:
"Love is definitely not something I take lightly"
I have the same sentiments as you, but you must surely realize that there are different types and levels of love. I put more emphasis and care in choosing who I trip with (in relation to the substance) and where we trip than I do on attempting to suppress things while I trip.

Edited by evolving (06/16/02 07:40 AM)

OfflineRoger_irrelevant
War's boring,change thechannel!

Re: Murhsoom Love [Re: Swami]
    #681726 - 06/16/02 08:50 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

In reply to:

Go to the Vendor board and feel the love there.

LOL

--------------------
We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams...

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
Re: Murhsoom Love [Re: ]
    #681838 - 06/16/02 10:18 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

How could you enjoy E while doing this?
Oh... you mean letting go and going into zombie-super-pleasureable-mode even though it is meaningless because it is randomly generated emotions. It's different than having random thoughts on shrooms. Shrooms start a cascade that you can finish on your own, later. Any thought on a shroom trip can be remembered at a later point in time (ie. when sober).

Emotions should be intentional states of the sober mind (but that's just my opinion, man, so you can't really knock me there). Now, there are certain instances when an artificially-stimulated emotional response would be a good thing. Like between married couples (with or without children) who are having problems... Other than in a few types of situations, MDMA is ONLY a party drug for getting "fucked up" on and getting stuck in NOW- a false feeling of love and beauty that has been rendered upon the mind by a drug that hijacks the CNS and suspends a persons critical thinking centers... don't you think we have enough people NOT thinking critically?

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#683153 - 06/17/02 04:27 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

...don't you think we have enough people NOT thinking critically?

No. We need to attain a critical mass of non-critical thinkers.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale