Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineInDiCaToRgReEn
Are we aliens?
    #675637 - 06/12/02 06:50 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

man i dont know i was reading some fucked up shit today about energy gates and aliens and i think i almost belive it cause my visuals have started getting stronger again, i dont recognize myself in the mirror and people are sticking to me like glue, i feel like what they were talking about with walk-ins. I get major major visuals now and i cant see even close to the way i used to. i mean i feel like this world is a hallucination and everbody looks like they are sleeping. im just freaking right now and im usually calm lately, and im meeting all these strange people that are going nuts about that conversations with god stuff, which i have finished reading, its all too much and i feel as if i will explode.

--------------------
"oh to be a kid again, not a worry in the world except mybe the lack of bubbles in the bath tub"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Are we aliens? [Re: InDiCaToRgReEn]
    #675655 - 06/12/02 07:04 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

We are humans...

Most of the aliens I know are just highly evolved humans.

That answer your question?

Anonymous

#675989 - 06/13/02 03:58 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

My wife is an alien, I was born in this country.

Offlinegoatywoaty
THing of thing

Loc: caught in the storm of en...
Re: Are we aliens? [Re: ]
    #676051 - 06/13/02 04:52 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

wow. that last post, just everything about it, was mindblowing. no sarcasm intended. soem crazyness going on inside.

--------------------
[real.eyes.realize.real.lies]
the only reality is the one you make of it, for in the end it becomes what it always was.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #676156 - 06/13/02 06:22 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

i was reading ... about energy ... and aliens and i think i almost belive it cause my visuals have started getting stronger again

You totally lost me on the causal link there, bro. What do strong visuals have to do with what you recently read? The visuals make you more impressionable? You hallucinate aliens? For most of us, strong visuals correlate to a high dosage of psilocybin and not a high dosage of fiction.

For once, try to make a coherent post. In lieu of that, please visit your local healthcare professional.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineTeiro
Earth Entitie
Loc: A Sunny Beach in a Tropic...
    #676229 - 06/13/02 07:36 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

"i dont recognize myself in the mirror"

Dude, we are two. Everytime I go to a mirror, I look deep inside my retina (eyes), stare at it for some time and I do not recognize myself. It is very weird.

--------------------
Life does not have to be necessarily long. It just has to be good. Be wise. Peace, Love, Flower Power.

InvisibleMiddlemanM

#676393 - 06/13/02 09:31 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

in this Reality Tunnel...

all Life on this Planet is Alien.
most EveryOne IS sleeping.
a Few are Waking Up.

~

OfflineInDiCaToRgReEn
Re: Are we aliens? [Re: Middleman]
    #677265 - 06/13/02 06:34 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

ya i just got excited there for a sec, thought my life may have some meaning. i just wish there was some way to figure this fucked up place out, i mean how the hell did we end up here? we must be here to do something? i was sitting on my deck a couple days ago just wondering how the hell i got here, i dont remember where i came from, or my purpose. I just think that there is something big going on, or i guess i hope, i mean something has to matter, right? I'll just keep drinking my beer, smoking my cigarettes, and watching my weird visuals which are still getting stronger and wonder what the fuck is the point of this doomed hole we call earth. just think of all those fucked up people out there with there stupid theories that never come true, why do they even bother, and why the fuck dont those aliens tell us whats going on. i really could care less if i die tomorrow and wow life feels so much better that way. nothing to gain, nothing to lose, just the blissful, peaceful insanity which i call home, see ya on the other side if there is such a thing as death, cant be sure of anything anymore including reality cause everything looks like it is a tv screen, cant be sure if im talking to myself right now. all i know is everbody is sleeping, but i cant expalin it, what a surprise.

where the fuck are my mushrooms?

--------------------
"oh to be a kid again, not a worry in the world except mybe the lack of bubbles in the bath tub"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder