Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: Free Tampanensis Spores
    #67602 - 12/05/99 03:11 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Are there any differences growing Tampenensis that Cubensis? Or is Tampenensis a Cubensis?

Whoa, say that five times fast...

------------------
I took some shrooms,
they were good to me
but then my weed
fell into the sea

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#67604 - 12/05/99 07:17 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

well, i have a setup, though i am not sure how the redistribution process will work. if you are looking for someone, then i will help. i will not however help this progect out if this is going to be somthing that causes contention on this board. that is all that i have to say on this. ohh , email me.

rhubarb-

OfflineSneakAss
journeyman
    #67605 - 12/06/99 11:11 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

I applied awhile ago, but since I live in Canada I was denied for the circle. I do have a fully functional setup and over a years experience growing various strains of cubensis. I use a liquid mycelium innoculant and have a lot of success. I know I live in Canada but geez it's only a couple cents more for postage so consider it, eh.
:smile:

Anonymous

#67606 - 12/06/99 11:58 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

I Have going on 4 years exp. and would be interested if this is legit.

Anonymous

#67607 - 12/06/99 11:59 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

The reason you were denied, was only because I had sufficiant applicants that were in the united states... i just hadn't sorted them out yet.
I wasn't going to select a canadian over a us resident only because I wasn't the person with the spores, and I didn't want to obligate my sponsor to spend extra money. I'm sorry, at this point however, I'll pay for the shipping if it comes down to it, I just want to get the prints out.

Rhubarb, I don't plan on using this forum as an advertising platform at all. I posted only because I thought someone may benefit from it, not for selfish reasons. Only after extreme frustration did I post here, I applogize.

InnerCircle

Anonymous

#67608 - 12/06/99 12:00 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Did you create this idea or was it presented to you? How come you are a Jr. member? Caution!!!! is the Reason.

Anonymous

#67609 - 12/06/99 02:56 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

I came up with this idea,it was not "presented" to me. I am a junior member, because the site is only about a month old or so, and I just started posting using this screen name. If you don't trust me, so be it, its not my loss.

Anonymous

#67610 - 12/06/99 03:02 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

If you have more questions, or comments etc. please email me at:
psilovivid@hotmail.com
I don't really feel like discussing this over a completely public forum.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale