Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineblacksun
 User Gallery

Loc: United Kingdom
Re: Wow LSA is pretty intense [Re: CrackRockSteady]
    #6763960 - 04/09/07 03:24 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I would go for HBWR, ive never done MG, but i wouldnt like 200-300 seeds in my stomach, 4-10 seeds in my stomach sounds like a better prospect.

Visuals arent "overlayed" onto things, as in.. mushrooms tend to put things over the top of what im seeing, build it up until the thing that was there before just isnt there anymore.

LSA seems to morph what im looking at. Like if i look at a biscuit with holes in it, the holes get bigger and smaller and the biscuit changes shape slightly.
But I havent gone to the further reaches of LSA so i wouldnt be able to say exactly.

A level 3 mushroom trip and level 3 LSA trip are quite different for me, mushrooms are way more visual, and LSA is quite a "thinker" for me.

I think auditory hallucinations are stronger on mushrooms, but music is much more intense on LSA, it really gets inside me.

Psychologically, if your an experienced tripper LSA can show you some doors, good or bad, but it does show you some crazy shit. The through processing is quite fucked up.

Mushrooms = Alien Planet
LSA = The Matrix

:shrug:

--------------------
uarewotueat - "Libs are messy as hell, I don't know whether to take a shit or get a haircut when I'm on them!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMyRedrum
Easily Amused
Female User Gallery

Loc: Portland Flag
Re: Wow LSA is pretty intense [Re: AntiEverything]
    #6763976 - 04/09/07 03:42 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

hehe, i just tried some HBWR seeds the other day myself.  the only thing i didn't like about it was the fact that it made my body feel like it was asleep, and yet i was still awake.  (because i only weigh 100 lbs, i had 9 seeds)

i wanted to get up and move or do something productive but it was just so hard to move my body!  my poor boyfriend ended up getting pretty nauseous from them, and had to make several trips to the bathroom.

he kept seeing things though, like "boots shaped like fire" and "a man with a pumpkin head coming out of a manhole in the middle of a high-school football field".  i just saw lots of swirling pretty colors, and i laughed a lot.  and ate a lot.  and slept for what felt like more than 15 hrs.
:yawn:

--------------------
there's someone in my head, but it's not me

Offlineblacksun
 User Gallery

Loc: United Kingdom
Re: Wow LSA is pretty intense [Re: MyRedrum]
    #6763980 - 04/09/07 03:43 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, the comeup feels so lathargic, just lay on my sofa for 4 hours straight listening to led zep and chatting bullshit to my friend.

--------------------
uarewotueat - "Libs are messy as hell, I don't know whether to take a shit or get a haircut when I'm on them!"

InvisibleIndividual
Bass Addict
Male User Gallery

Loc: Reality Loophole
Re: Wow LSA is pretty intense [Re: blacksun]
    #6764023 - 04/09/07 04:27 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I've found out that watching some good documentaries about psychedelic drugs during come up can change your mindset into a good one. All my documentaries about dope I've got from that torrent.
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6660667#6660667

--------------------
THE PHILOSOPHY OF LIBERTY <---                                               

InvisibleGr33nTree73
 User Gallery

Loc: 585/843
Re: Wow LSA is pretty intense [Re: MOTH]
    #6764152 - 04/09/07 05:55 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

MOTH said:
I had an hour or two of intense nausea with San Pedro and always puked at least once, sometimes more.

Similar?

The nauseua was more of a bad pain almost than something say like sea sickness... if you stayed completely still, which is hard because you seem to roll for the first hour or so since your muscles are sooo relaxed, then it's not bad. Seeing fast movements can make you sick too, I kept yelling at a friend of mine because he would run over to me quick and I'd start to feel sick all over again. I never puked from MG seeds but my stomach was not happy thats for sure.

--------------------

InvisibleIndividual
Bass Addict
Male User Gallery

Re: Wow LSA is pretty intense [Re: Gr33nTree73]
    #6764155 - 04/09/07 05:57 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Take your last meal about hour and half before ingesting the seeds - it lessens the stomach discomforts down to minimal, or at least it does to me.

--------------------

InvisibleGr33nTree73
 User Gallery

Re: Wow LSA is pretty intense [Re: Individual]
    #6764211 - 04/09/07 06:34 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

kummitussai said:
Take your last meal about hour and half before ingesting the seeds - it lessens the stomach discomforts down to minimal, or at least it does to me.

I didnt eat all day except for a piece of pizza about any hour before I consumed the seeds, ate ginger root too...

--------------------

InvisibleIndividual
Bass Addict
Male User Gallery

#6764217 - 04/09/07 06:39 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

echoes73 said:
Quote:

kummitussai said:

I didnt eat all day except for a piece of pizza about any hour before I consumed the seeds, ate ginger root too...

I always eat my stomach full before tripping MGS. It makes the digestion process to be already active when you swallow well chewed seeds down there. I usually eat about 500 MGS at once and most of times I've fallowed that way I've nearly felt any discomforts in my stomach.

--------------------

InvisibleGr33nTree73
 User Gallery

Re: Wow LSA is pretty intense [Re: Individual]
    #6764230 - 04/09/07 06:52 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

kummitussai said:
Quote:

echoes73 said:
Quote:

kummitussai said:

I always eat my stomach full before tripping MGS. It makes the digestion process to be already active when you swallow well chewed seeds down there. I usually eat about 500 MGS at once and most of times I've fallowed that way I've nearly felt any discomforts in my stomach.

doesnt matter, I wont be doing them ever again because of the long and dreaded hangover that occurs, twice was enough

--------------------

OfflineProskier
Stranger
Male

Loc: Texas
    #6764371 - 04/09/07 08:16 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

wow yea, i love lsa. my last trip on thursday was by far the most mental trip i think i've ever had. my last dose was 12 seeds which was an extremely strong trip which i thought i was ready for but i was really on the fence ready. i definitely feel like i learned more than i wanted to know. it was a mind blowing experience and i dont know when i'll go back. It was the most intense mental trip ive ever had. It disconnected me from the world to a point i didnt understand and didnt know what to do. i was so confused and scared at the same time. it was incredibly intense. i couldn't tell what was "real" and what was a figment on my mind and me hallucinating. i would never go back on it, but wont do it again any time soon.

i smoke LOTS of green when i take hbwr. i love blunts when I'm on it. i always feel like I'm supposed to be smoking a fat blunt. it calms me out and feels like it goes right along with the lsa.

I know what was being said about the morphing. i like to go to a friends for my come up and then walk back to my place for my peak. in my room i have a bunch of posters all of which morph and manipulate.

I'm not sure if i would suggest lsa for a first trip because of the possibility of the insane mind trip accompanied by lsa. i would still suggest mushrooms over hbwr just because i think i bring people into mushrooms much easier....hbwr takes so long to kick in and most people i know get nausea.

overall: lsa/hbwr kicks ass. i love it and will never look at it the same for the lessons it has taught me.

edit: i know what was talked about not being able to tell if you are asleep or awake. it is so strange. i feel the same way. i feel like i am in a dream state while i am going off on my trip. but i am aware of it all. it is a really strange feeling.

Edited by Proskier (04/09/07 08:19 AM)

OfflineRansford
Stranger
Re: Wow LSA is pretty intense [Re: Proskier]
    #6764587 - 04/09/07 10:11 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Ok what is HBWR??? I tried morning glory seed but i must not have taken enough because i didn't trip anywhere close to waht 1-3grams of mushrooms does for me

OfflineF1234K
Wizard Of Tryptamines
Male

Re: Wow LSA is pretty intense [Re: Ransford]
    #6764869 - 04/09/07 11:34 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Hawaian Baby wood rose. Ive never tryed them...yet...I assume you just chew like a mofo? no special prep needed?

--------------------
Im Not Living, Im Just Killing Time

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: Wow LSA is pretty intense [Re: F1234K]
    #6764940 - 04/09/07 11:53 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Take that $25, and grow your own.

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

InvisibleGr33nTree73
 User Gallery

Re: Wow LSA is pretty intense [Re: Ransford]
    #6765001 - 04/09/07 12:10 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Ransford said:
Ok what is HBWR??? I tried morning glory seed but i must not have taken enough because i didn't trip anywhere close to waht 1-3grams of mushrooms does for me

Ok for one LSA is a completely different experience in comparison to mushrooms and two you need much more than that if you plan to consume Morning Glory, 250-1000 seeds.

--------------------

OfflineLaughingSoDreamy
Tripper of the trips.

#11005499 - 09/05/09 06:12 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Yea LSA is really intense to my experience

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Wow LSA is pretty intense [Re: LaughingSoDreamy]
    #11015487 - 09/07/09 03:40 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

btw seriously either acid base it or non polar polar extract it the extract is so clean and hard hitting while easy on the stomach

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlinehomesqueeze
Stranger

Loc: Flag
    #11016217 - 09/07/09 06:15 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

LSA was very intense for me also. I struggled a bit on the come-up because I wasn't expecting it to hit me that hard, but once I got into the swing of things I started to enjoy it a lot more. I loved the euphoria I experienced on these and the minor visuals were nice too.

If any of you are worried about nausea and don't want to extract the LSA, I'd suggest doing this tek.
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/1775738#1775738

Offlinehobomusashi
Psychadelia-Fanatica

Loc: Georgia Flag
Re: Wow LSA is pretty intense [Re: homesqueeze]
    #11016783 - 09/07/09 07:56 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

hmm interesting.  i've always heard that LSA wasn't too fun but after reading some of the experiences here i'm pretty curious.  i might have to try some out.

--------------------
Hot Dogs Give Me The Energy To Fight Off My Daddy!

OfflineMushr00m_Man
ganja lover!!

Loc: The end of the road
Re: Wow LSA is pretty intense [Re: CrackRockSteady]
    #11016823 - 09/07/09 08:02 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

i ate 20 hbwrs once but i know the key to no nausea it mary jane whoop whooop and it just helps make the whole overall trip

--------------------
SMOKE MARIJUANA

Invisiblei95fl
DĄŃC€444LYYF€
Male User Gallery

Loc: RIØ D€JAN€IRO Flag
Re: Wow LSA is pretty intense [Re: Mushr00m_Man]
    #11017962 - 09/07/09 11:29 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

this might of inspired me to trying lsa.

i love the visual aspect of a psychedelic trip, but of course the mental is always quite extravagent.

would benadryl help the nausea, as well as jane, would you guys say its more mental than visual or vice versa(hbwr)?

i loveeeeeeee lsd btw

--------------------
"You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye."
"Bill Clinton does not inhale marijuana, right? You bet. Like I chew on LSD but I don't swallow it."
"America should start a war on education, if its anywhere as successful as the war on drugs, everyone would be hooked on phonics."

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies