Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSynthincog_Nito
visuals
    #675468 - 06/12/02 05:06 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

i was wondering if anyone gets a lot of open eye visuals with shrooms? describe some of the stuff u've sawn or mistaken something for. my first time it looked like the wall was breathing and stuff was just a little distorted. my friend says he doesnt get any visuals at all. is it possible to get tracers or is that just on lsd?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJango_Fett
Puppet BountyHunter
Re: visuals [Re: Synthincog_Nito]
    #675472 - 06/12/02 05:09 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Tracers yes, try a laser pointer, or the site on a gun. Skull and cross bones a hundred of them all blending in colors from reds to purples to yellows to blues all in a band across my vision.

--------------------
I offer my services to the highest bidder.

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
Re: visuals [Re: Jango_Fett]
    #675513 - 06/12/02 05:20 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

My lsd trips seam to be more based on patterns all over on everything. Mushrooms tend to be less on the paterns more on distortion of vision, everything seams like it is dropped down to 320x240 resolution to where its normaly 600x800. Wood grains flow. Walls wave. Color shifts. Colors are more pronounced and so are textures.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineSCIncident

Loc: House located in wiconsin
    #675536 - 06/12/02 05:30 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

The first time i tripped was at a concert and i looked at the ground (it was a bunch of lines a dots) and they would move around into words and made graphitti, and i saw a whole bunch of other shit, and when i would look down everyone seemed to get taller and taller. And the concert seemed as if it were outdoors when it was in a dark nasty stuffy place..and it wasnt fun getting lost in the crowd. Especially not knowing how to get out of the building. But it was all fun.

--------------------
------------
-Pat-
"why should i live up to someone elses expectations?"

Anonymous

#675574 - 06/12/02 05:59 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

One time I took 1.75 grams of a shroom that I don't know which one it was. I was in the pitch black with my cousin and I turned the light on for one second, just long enough to look at him and then turned it off immediately and the image of my cousin turned into a white demon for about 4 seconds and then I just saw blackness as it faded away. I was new to tripping and it kind of scared me a little. But if that happened now, I would just start laughing. Has anyone tried turning lights on/off really quickly for those effects? I probably wouldn't have noticed any visuals if I hadn't fucked with the lights.

OfflinePoopman
Man of Poop
Loc: Los Angeles
Re: visuals [Re: ]
    #675598 - 06/12/02 06:15 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I once had a little munchkin umpalumpa type dood follow me around all night when I was trippin once.

OfflineTwistedRedneck
enthusiast
Re: visuals [Re: ]
    #675600 - 06/12/02 06:17 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

yea man, i always play around with turnin on and off lights... last time i tripped i went to piss, ended up staring at myself in the mirror for a bit. flipped on and off the light like 50 times cuz i was seein all kindsa crazy shit where my image was in the mirror. I finally scared myself into stoppin

Anonymous

Re: visuals [Re: TwistedRedneck]
    #675958 - 06/13/02 03:15 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

The first time I ever tripped on shrooms was amazing. I had tripped on acid before but never shrooms, so I kind of knew a little of what to expect. However, my friend never tripped at all before and the only drug he had done was weed. Anyway, we were sitting on my couch in my moms house just trying to explain everything we saw. We were so amazed at how these mushrooms that grow in crap could do this to you. As we were saying mushrooms, I looked down on the ground and seen hundreds of mushrooms starting to pop up from the ground. I was like, "look all the shrooms on the ground, grab them". I bent down trying to pick them up but then they all disappeard. I still laugh about that to this date. Another cool thing was in my room on that same trip. I thought hands were coming out of my wall and then all a sudden they were. This made us run out my house and we stayed outside for a while. That was the best part of trip that we had. The color of the grass was so bright that I couldnt stop looking at it. Sober the grass was just a dark dark green. The highlight of the trip was when we saw one of those big black and yellow bumble bees. It looked like it was flying in slow motion and both of use seen that it had a trail behind it that was like 3 feet long. We ran following it, laughing the whole time about that untill it finally flew away. So far that has been the best trip that I have ever had. All the other ones I have had have never been that intense. I hoping that I will get a good one like that when my eq's are done.

InvisibleXibalba
Stranger
    #677304 - 06/13/02 07:01 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

<---- Look at my icon...

OfflineTomInWonderland
Just here to help out
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
    #677503 - 06/13/02 11:29 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Well once I was on the backporch at my friends and we just drank some shroom kool-aid. During the trip I saw the wood planks moving back and forth and it looked like there was rivers flowing in the grain of the wood. But thats a pretty common visual. Once though I hopped (like a bunny) in the shower while i was shroomin. I laid down (it was pitch black in the bath room) all I could hear was the water splashing on my face. I was laying down in the tub with the shower spraying at my face. I remember that the stream of water turned into some kinda tunnel and I traveled through it with out moving. Different color patterns were streaming off the tunnel walls. I could see only color, and I remember I had my eyes open. Even though it was pitch black I saw multiple colors twisting and turning throughout the tunnel I traveled through....Peace

Offlinejustthiz
prozac über alles
    #677543 - 06/14/02 01:23 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

This is how i described some visuals in a report of mine:

*pixel-like things floating in my visual field
*Unlike the previous trip the visuals know were much heavier and not as clear, it was much more distorted!!...
During the trip I didn't see the walls "breathing" like i did the time before... but the visuals i had were more textured ...
Like a candle had a texture on it ... and was kind of hazy too ... and it was there more times like seeing it double or something...
At sometime i saw the cupboard with books on it ... which became very long... like an endlessly long shelf with books on it...

*The room looked very curved almost like a ball in which we were living...
The view of the world, the room and everything in it, was something with not really much dept...
The room (everything at this point, OUR world) looked (WAS) like some kind of sphere with the room being projected on it's inside and we were living inside this sphere (which felt so very natural and organic, yet also soft liquid plastic like...very strange and kind of freaky) we all were part of it too and it had the typical magical glow to it... (well you know i guess, like you're in santa's (magical) workshop or something

*The room had some kind of plastic toy like surface... glowing. It looked so SOFT but also very INTENSE.

*b. looked much bigger..well i mean taller... (the trip before this one i felt this too... like myself being more childlike "big" ... and the head of others being big... but the bodies childlike...) i felt funny ... and it was
as though we were little children and i felt i was filled with a joy and playlust like only children posses...i had a strong urge
to act like a child and wiggle or do childstuff

* i really asked myself... damn this looks so strange... or "is this really this big"....or small...
When i went to the bathroom i stood their peeing... the toilet seemed so strange...i thought something like it's far away... when i suddenly saw that it was not smaller but felt smaller..it seemed even further away... this repeated itsself ...and then the toilet seemed to have a feeling of "sinking" again even deeper...well i didn't SEE it shrinking or anything....but it felt again even further away..

Offlinepaddo
Oh shit i realydid it this time
 User Gallery

Loc: Netherlands
Re: visuals [Re: Jango_Fett]
    #685327 - 06/18/02 05:56 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

In reply to:

Skull and cross bones a hundred of them all blending in colors from reds to purples to yellows to blues all in a band across my vision.

Wow man,

It is exactly the same thing that i see in most of my trips
And it's not scary to see but verry intresting.

OfflineTomInWonderland
Just here to help out
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
    #686947 - 06/18/02 07:51 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Ohh yeah I get tracers like a MOFO. Thats why I don't like to be around people while I'm shroomin and they're smoking a cig. It looks like they're going back and forth with their hand. when they only brought it to their mouth once. And I can't stand to look at people while shroomin. Their faces start contorting, and elongating and shrinking. And one of my friends always looks like an Oompa Loompa.

Offlineflanders53
enthusiast
Loc: NY
    #688480 - 06/19/02 02:29 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

haha. Funny explanations everyone!!

On my second acid trip I think I had the strongest visuals. 2 green gellies. We were out in a field, surrounded by woods. The tree trunks looked almost chrome, and were melting together. Then, the most amazing thing happened. I could see liquid start at the base of the tree, and flow upwards into each branch, and burst into each leaf repeatedly. It was awesome!!

Anyone listen to TOOL? Alot of the time when I'm in the woods on a mushroom trip I see thousands of the eyes on the CD cover. Its amazing. The same colors too. Man do I love hallucinating.

--------------------
Think for yourself. Question authority.

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
Re: visuals [Re: flanders53]
    #688889 - 06/19/02 05:57 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Listen to Tool? Always! Hehehe, I hate doing a trip without listening to some Tool. Never had those kind of visuals though, but oh well.

OfflineTeKHeAD009
Stranger
    #689001 - 06/19/02 06:39 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Definetly look at that guys icon, thats what everything looks like for a little while for me. Other then that I always see the Aztec/Mayan/Native America patterns plastered over stuff, floating dots - look like gnats only a more soft smooth movement, not morphing faces - but everyones face moves like liquid playdough, carpet fibers move in unison, everything vibrates, room looks huge, once I went on the computer about 5 hours after I ate them, and for a little while still all the letters looked like this type of font ???? - all the letters had some wierd thing like those. Tons of unbelieviable stuff.

InvisibleXibalba
Stranger
    #689365 - 06/19/02 09:50 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

No tracers in the sense of individual repeating copies of things. Just tapering magenta trails coming off people's bodies, sort of like the 'kirlian photography' effect only it's 3d and moving.

Everything waaayyyy more detailed. Opposite of whoever had the '640x480' effect.

Overlay of radial pattern breaking up the image into little rounded rectangles, each with a rotating rainbow of color. The world's still visible, it's like the mosaic posters you see of Darth Vader made up of of thousands of Star Wars stills, etc.

Seeing colors that don't exist. Meaning it's something that's obviously a color but I haven't seen it before- there's no name for it (not red, not blue, not yellow, etc.) and it's nowhere to be found on the spectrum. If you've read Lovecraft's "The Color Out Of Space" you might get a vague idea what it looks like.

There's also a Pattern that every object's shape seems to converge on. It's hard to explain but I see it in the forms of hair and leaves when not tripping and everything goes that way on mushrooms. Look at anything 'Art Nouveau', it's similar to that stuff.

Closed Eye visuals- Not much. With eyes closed it's mostly the body effects that go crazy. Being flattened out and embedded into the music and growing roots sideways that sort of intermesh with the sound.

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
Re: visuals [Re: Xibalba]
    #689835 - 06/20/02 05:52 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Hehehe, every time i see this girl kirsty i always think of her as looken like a bird. And my friend jon as the mouse on the motercycle he had his hat on backwards.

I dunno kirsti has a big nose, dosed on lsd one time i thought she looked like a bird lady and made me laugh uncontrolably for a while and i never told anyone about why i was laughing hehehe. kinda mean hehehe

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Offlineslink
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: visuals [Re: baraka]
    #689848 - 06/20/02 06:00 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

thats how lsd was for me too i never really had to many visuals maybe 3 or 4
but with shrooms i get visuals all the time thats y i choose shrooms over acid but i like acid because of the long long peak i tripped for like 7 1/2 hours on a yellow jel tab with shrooms its like a 3 1/2-4 hour trip.

Offlineaguynameddan
100%Satisfaction
Loc: the middle bristle of you...
Re: visuals [Re: slink]
    #691108 - 06/20/02 04:50 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

the only time I tripped and got visuals I got a few good ones. I watched The Real World on MTV for a few minutes (I hate that show) but it blew my mind how fake it seemed like a play. Then my doorway to my living from kept curving up at me so I went upstairs to my bathroom and looked in the mirror and a pimple on my jawbone multiplied all over my face and I was so caught up in my pimple that I snapped back and when I snapped back my face was black on one side of my nose and white on the other. I stared at my hairline where the color started and my right eye started to move around and shift around in my face. The same thing happened with a friend of mine, his face shifted too.

Then I saw a single spiral pattern pulsing right in the very center of my vision and it would stick to anything I looked at. Walls and floors moved and pulsed. Colors reminded me of a cartoon playground.

Also I reccomend to anyone tripping any little bit to try a strawberry or play in the rain, those things totally BLEW my mind away!

--------------------
Take it easy, and if you can take it easy , take it twice.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds