Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDaqq
Magnetic Field
Male

Loc: Sea of fire
Cross tolerance... how to trip every day?
    #6752586 - 04/05/07 10:25 PM (17 years, 15 days ago)

I had enjoyed psychadelics in the past but as a minor part of my life, a few times a year. recently I have gone deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole. I think I am happier and better balanced than ever before in my life due to these drugs. I'm enjoying LSD and mushrooms but I can't trip as often as I'd like with them. If I take LSD two days after I've tripped the effect is disappointing and doesn't really get me "there." I can also go great places with shrooms but if I shroom on monday I can't really take acid until friday and still have it have the effect I want. So I was wondering, what would be the dream week or two week period for psychadelics? What are the cross tolerances between RCs?

I was thinking maybe... monday- mescaline tuesday-dmt wednesday-dxm thursday-2c-t-7 friday-DOB saturday-lsd sunday-salvia monday-mdma tuesday-opium wednesday-2c-e thursday-mushrooms... then maybe take a three day break to trip on the best drug, reality, and start again on monday!

this is all just thought... lets presume that you have just got a big insurance settlement because your boss beat you up and gave you a back injury and you can't work for three months... and you want to try to do every drug you can possibly can in this period without seriously damaging yourself. Imagine you have forest, desert, beach, mountains, city in your backyard and the weather is always warm and nice and you have plenty of cool friends around who are hip with what you are doing and willing to tag along/babysit. Is there any reason you couldn't follow this schedule? Please no obvious answers like- "that's stupid, you'll fry your brain". I'm more interested in hearing from people who have tried something like this, tripping every day... share your experiences... think of this like a compound trip report- maybe even crazy psychadelics weekends. Residual effects from taking something different every day?

I would also like to hear the schedules of others who think they can improve on the day to day "trip everyday" plan..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFlop Johnson
Praise Skatballah
Male

Loc: TX
Re: Cross tolerance... how to trip every day? [Re: Daqq]
    #6752601 - 04/05/07 10:29 PM (17 years, 15 days ago)

Just go to the wilderness

Edited by Flop Johnson (07/31/11 10:17 PM)

Invisiblexjuan
chico nuevo

Loc: rocky mountains Flag
Re: Cross tolerance... how to trip every day? [Re: Flop Johnson]
    #6752630 - 04/05/07 10:36 PM (17 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

MoeRon said:
Just go to the wilderness and pack 20hits of lucy, 50g of mushrooms, and some weed & cocaine.

and beer!  :wetself:

seriously, you maybe consider taking a week [or three?] off, give yourself time to reflect on your experiences.

InvisibleFlop Johnson
Praise Skatballah
Male

Loc: TX
Re: Cross tolerance... how to trip every day? [Re: xjuan]
    #6752647 - 04/05/07 10:39 PM (17 years, 15 days ago)

a pint of hard liquor does me fine

OfflineDaqq
Magnetic Field
Male

Re: Cross tolerance... how to trip every day? [Re: Flop Johnson]
    #6752730 - 04/05/07 11:03 PM (17 years, 15 days ago)

well... i'm not looking to get fucked up so much as doing a seriously mind altering substance every day.. that is fun to but this is a hypothetical situation... if I take acid every day it seems like a waste of acid.

Invisibletakk
Stranger
Male

#6752845 - 04/05/07 11:45 PM (17 years, 15 days ago)

then don't take acid everyday
share with a friend
focus your mind on other things
get a hobby, do some volunteer work
i'm dead serious :smile:

life first
and then you trip

Quote:

lets presume that you have just got a big insurance settlement because your boss beat you up and gave you a back injury and you can't work for three months... and you want to try to do every drug you can possibly can in this period without seriously damaging yourself.

that sounds like the most irresponsible thing i've heard in a while :tongue:

i guess you could pull a hunter thompson and spend the time in between trips drunk on ether, etc.

but remember, it isnt a mind-altering substance. You are a mind-altering substance - your drugs are just tools. Whether that means slightly adjusting brainwave coherence with hypothetical microsurgery one trip at a time or bludgeoning yourself over the head with a psychological mallet every night, it's up to you.

Be safe :heart:

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #6752872 - 04/05/07 11:55 PM (17 years, 15 days ago)

Intoxication is special because so much of our time is spent in sobriety...

And the reverse would be true, eventually, if you tried to live your life in the opposite manner.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineUnderhillmaster
The LemonProphet

Loc: Parts Unknown
Re: Cross tolerance... how to trip every day? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6752930 - 04/06/07 12:39 AM (17 years, 15 days ago)

Try not sleeping between your trips.  I have always found that I have no tolerance issues on later trips if I don't sleep between.  Also, reality can be pretty trippy after 3 days of no sleep.  Throw psychedelics on top of that, and put on your seatbelt:shocked:

--------------------
If you cut off my head, what would I say? Me and my head, or me and my body?

OfflineDaqq
Magnetic Field
Male

Re: Cross tolerance... how to trip every day? [Re: Underhillmaster]
    #6752946 - 04/06/07 12:53 AM (17 years, 15 days ago)

well obviously it is irresponsible, but it's a hypothetical situation. That's why I say reality is the best drug... we just have to step out of it sometimes to realize it. I still think a binge could be constructive though, and I'd like to try at least a couple hunter s. thompson months in my life. As for not sleeping... well this makes me feel like crap, and there is plenty of clinical evidence that this fucks up your health(there is very little or none that suggests lsd/mescaline/mushrooms does). So sleep deprivation will never be my drug of choice.

Unfortunately/fortunately I have a life and 24/7 tripping will not happen for me right now. It's a compelling idea, though. I'd still like to hear some stories about days/weeks long journeys..

Offlinebigtee212
Stranger
    #6754231 - 04/06/07 01:23 PM (17 years, 15 days ago)

cool question man. its obvioulsy probably not a good idea to try, but very fun to think about.

id start with a one hitter of good lsd, progessing into the week with a day of weed smoking then a few days of shroom/x/mescaline/combination tripping, then end it all with a very large dose of lsd, like a very large, 100's of doses one. then that would have to be the last drug for a few months while i recover.

i guess in the mix of all of it i would drink and smoke pot, but i defenitaly wouldnt devote a whole day to either (except for the second day of just pot, cause a break in the midst of a tripping binge where you only drink or smoke could really throw you off i think.

Edited by bigtee212 (04/06/07 01:25 PM)

OfflineJT
Male User Gallery

Loc: athens Flag
Re: Cross tolerance... how to trip every day? [Re: bigtee212]
    #6754282 - 04/06/07 01:33 PM (17 years, 15 days ago)

get some quality absinthe and drink that in between trips  :sip:

..and OneMoreRobot3021, that's a great quote. 

Edited by justin_thyme (04/06/07 01:35 PM)

OfflineLegend9123
Male

Re: Cross tolerance... how to trip every day? [Re: JT]
    #6754408 - 04/06/07 02:03 PM (17 years, 15 days ago)

Interesting to try. Irresponsible nonetheless.

--------------------
Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little security shall soon have neither.
-Benjamin Franklin

OfflineAncientBeing
Local Shaman

#6754411 - 04/06/07 02:03 PM (17 years, 15 days ago)

I have done consecutive tripping a bunch.  I found what works best is go 2 weeks straight doing 1hit acid , 1 1/2 hit acid, 2g shrooms, 2.5 gram shrooms, 1hit acid , 1 1/2 hit acid, 2g shrooms, 2.5 gram shrooms, etc until your general tripping tolerance is too high to get any visuals/enjoyment out of it.  Then rest for 3 days and start all over again!

Tripping consecutively like that is like a workout routine, but I'd say its better cause your body doesnt get sore like tripping everyone once a while will do to you.  I think my body is probably fully conditioned to trip by now :grin:

--------------------
"If you have not love you have nothing"

OfflineDaqq
Magnetic Field
Male

Re: Cross tolerance... how to trip every day? [Re: AncientBeing]
    #6754913 - 04/06/07 04:29 PM (17 years, 15 days ago)

cool.. interesting to hear from someone who's tried it. I guess the rc's are so new there is no way to know about cross tolerance except to experiment.

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#6755195 - 04/06/07 05:58 PM (17 years, 14 days ago)

I think its kinda gross to even think about.

If I were to attempt a week long psychedelic binge, I would probably do it this way. It would resemble one massive trip in a way.
With a general comeup and come down that lasts a week.
You might find that at the end of the last trip, you are not really coming back to normal very easily.
------------------------------------------------------

2 grams on mon, 10 grams+ of morning glories on tue, mescaline on wed, 3 grams of shrooms on thu with smoked dmt, lsd and lots of it on friday, a lower dose of mescaline on saturday with smoked dmt, and then any amount of mushrooms over 4 grams on sunday, dmt optional............lol
-----------------------------------------------

If someone was actually considering to do this, I recommend a massive dose of ayahuasca two days in a row to make you realize what an idiot you are. How you have no respect for these drugs or your own organic brain.
I find it really hard to accept that anyone could think that this kind of use could be good for them in any way.

This kind of crap is for slow learners and flat out morons.

I know no one here was actually planning on doing this kind of thing.
To me, even the idea is kind of gross. Its a waist of your time, and a waist of drugs. It can fuck you up beyond belief to do a thing like that to your body and mind.

When you treat drugs like this, you are not working with your body and mind, you are hoping that the drugs are working for you and all you want is to be able to trip hard for a week streight.

It doesnt, and shouldnt work that way, and if you do it can fuck up your head for a great many days.
You will probably learn that you were fucking with something so much bigger than yourself, and you missused it THOROUGHLY.
You may notice this just cause it may bite you in the ass and you realize that you may not feel like you have the potential to be sober ever again because you missused these powerful chemicals and they dont like you anymore.
Your brain and these drugs will have had a little conversation about what this means about how your brain works from now on.

This seems obvious to me anyways.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

OfflineDaqq
Magnetic Field
Male

Re: Cross tolerance... how to trip every day? [Re: yageman]
    #6755669 - 04/06/07 09:13 PM (17 years, 14 days ago)

yes, it is obvious.. but I was hoping to hear less negative stuff... I will definitely not try this but it is just an idea man. I know people who are drunk 7 days a week, yes it is sad and self destructive, but I wonder would a psychadelics junky be worse? Moderation in everything, though, I guess.

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
    #6755766 - 04/06/07 09:39 PM (17 years, 14 days ago)

I watched a movie with a shaman that had been doing mescaline "peyote" everyday for 40 years and he is fine  :thumbup:
  I have done mesc "torch" 2 days in a row and it worked great

tried it with lsd back in the day and it doesn't work
nor does shrooms

OfflineDaqq
Magnetic Field
Male

Re: Cross tolerance... how to trip every day? [Re: cpw1971]
    #6756588 - 04/07/07 02:02 AM (17 years, 14 days ago)

hmm, interesting, thanks for the info cpw.

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
    #6756847 - 04/07/07 04:56 AM (17 years, 14 days ago)

the movie was "The last of the Medecine men, Peyote parts 1+2"

and the shaman was very with it and in tune with everything around him. he could sense peoples illnesses and worked with many people everyday.

InvisibleGr33nTree73
 User Gallery

Loc: 585/843
Re: Cross tolerance... how to trip every day? [Re: xjuan]
    #6757035 - 04/07/07 08:02 AM (17 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

xjuan said:
Quote:

MoeRon said:
Just go to the wilderness and pack 20hits of lucy, 50g of mushrooms, and some weed & cocaine.

and beer!  :wetself:

seriously, you maybe consider taking a week [or three?] off, give yourself time to reflect on your experiences.

i think your truley abusing the idea behind pyschedelics, take month breaks in between and if you want to fuck yourself everday just drink some alcohol and smoke a little mary, don't go overboard with drugs that are meant to teach or you wont understand what they have been trying to tell you

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract