Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineremo986
Loc: pennsylvania
contams
    #673059 - 06/11/02 10:13 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

if you have a contaminated jar, is it okay to breath around the contaminate if the lid is off and the contaminate is exposed?? id love an answer.

--------------------
am i just paranoid? or am i just stoned?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: contams [Re: remo986]
    #673069 - 06/11/02 10:19 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Contamination questions belong in the contamination forum.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Anonymous

Re: contams [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #673183 - 06/11/02 11:53 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

wooohooooo luvdemshrooms, another post!!
hey although its a relatively not needed response, thats just another post added to your post history huh? someones gotta enforce these rules right? o wait, we have moderators.
-Victor

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: contams [Re: ]
    #673263 - 06/11/02 01:07 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Huh, looks like another one for you as well.

Does the original post belong here or not?

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineFarmerD
journeyman
 User Gallery

Loc: US OF A BABY!!!!!!
    #674282 - 06/12/02 05:23 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Although I have sniffed some jars, and still live. A buddy of mine wasnt so lucky. Got some really nasty virus, and couldnt breath and throwing up out his nose and mouth. So bad things can happen. If you see green then there is no reason to even sniff it. You would be better off having someone else sniff it for you Since these jackasses never answered ur question, I thought I would try. And you can find answers to these types of questions in the contamintion forum. SEARCH!hope ive helped.P.S. hehe one more post to my history huh?

--------------------
None of these statements are to be taken seriously. FarmerD is a fictional character, and so are the things he posts.

"He who reaches for the stars often stumble on a simple straw."
Blue Fairy Supplies for all your shrooming needs!
Special thanks to MushroomMadness for great deals!

Invisibleblacksabbathrulz
 User Gallery
    #674416 - 06/12/02 06:55 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

This question is answered frequently in the contamination forum like farmer D said so go check it out

--------------------

OfflineZip_lock
Loc: UK
    #674451 - 06/12/02 07:13 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Sniffing the jars is a common way to identify contamination. However if you already know they're contaminated don't bother. If you do sniff just "taste" the air don't drag and hold a lung full or you might end up with something nasty.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: contams [Re: FarmerD]
    #674695 - 06/12/02 10:16 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

The true jackass is one who answers a post in the wrong forum. How does this encourage the poster to properly locate his post the next time?

--------------------

OfflineFarmerD
journeyman
 User Gallery

Loc: US OF A BABY!!!!!!
    #674919 - 06/12/02 12:46 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Who really gives a shit about someone posting in the wrong forum? Are you the Shroomery Police or something? and have you ever considered that all us here are fucking junkies? Not the brightest potheads, and eraserheads. Not to mention LSD. So stop acting like your a mod. When you said it belongs in the other forum did it go there? No! Cause your NOT a mod...jackass.

--------------------
None of these statements are to be taken seriously. FarmerD is a fictional character, and so are the things he posts.

"He who reaches for the stars often stumble on a simple straw."
Blue Fairy Supplies for all your shrooming needs!
Special thanks to MushroomMadness for great deals!

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #674932 - 06/12/02 12:54 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I think the mods secretly hate luvdemshrooms and leave the post where it is just to piss him off.

--------------------
This space for rent

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: contams [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #674949 - 06/12/02 01:03 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

That could be.

Or it could be that several of them are just too lazy or just never show up here and read the posts.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#674959 - 06/12/02 01:07 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

FarmerDick, you can't believe for an instant that I'll stop just because you or anybody else as foolish as you ask me to.

That would make me as asinine as you.

Drug usage doesn't mean that those who use them are as stupid as you make it sound. Although there are quite a few here that make it seem so. Want to see one? Look in the mirror.

--------------------

Offlinedalorean
Loc: AZ
    #675202 - 06/12/02 02:58 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

ope. luvdemshrooms is on his little shit kicks again. don't worry. its just phases that he goes through. they'll wear off....maybe. but let him be in his happy little grumpy world. he'll breath.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#675228 - 06/12/02 03:10 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Well FarmerDick, looks like they moved it after all.

Or maybe I've secretly been given stealth mod powers and you're just too dumb to know it.

--------------------

OfflineKaren
Pooh-Bah
Female

#677164 - 06/13/02 05:22 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Hehehe...This is funny.... and kind of pathetic

When I first read this post I was really fucking baked. When I read the comments about the mods it made me sad. I was thinking "Hey I try and do a good job around here and I thought I was doing just fine."

I had completely missed the fact that this post was moved into my forum and you were complaining about the mods from the forum this originated in. Can you tell I was really baked?

Hehehe I am a big ole lamo. I can't believe that actually made me sad at all. Dam droogs... they make ya tupid

OfflineWildCardsRevenge
Grade Eh Meat
 User Gallery

Re: contams [Re: Karen]
    #677254 - 06/13/02 06:29 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I was about to make a mean post to luvdem then it clicked in he wasn't talking aboot us here

peace

--------------------
--------------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: contams [Re: Karen]
    #677481 - 06/13/02 10:52 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #677600 - 06/14/02 02:58 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

>Who really gives a shit about someone posting in the wrong forum?

I do.
That?s why different forums are there for.

OfflineKaren
Pooh-Bah
Female

Re: contams [Re: WildCardsRevenge]
    #678042 - 06/14/02 08:14 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Hehehe.

See what I mean. You didn't even realize right away. I was pretty damn high and I don't even smoke that much either so I have a low tolerence. Imagine how long it took me for that to click in.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale