Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineFarmerD
journeyman
 User Gallery

Loc: US OF A BABY!!!!!!
What do you think?
    #674310 - 06/12/02 07:52 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Here at the Shroomery we are not supposed to be doing anything illegal right? Which most are not...we all just love the taste of shitaki shrooms! I think that the Mushroom Cultivation Forum description is very incriminating. By entering you are kinda saying that you are trying to grow Psilocybe Cubenis. Any Agents watching have no doubt about us posters. But there are so many of us motherfuckers they cant do anything. Kinda like a big party. This post may not even be important to most, but was just wondering what everyone thought.

--------------------
None of these statements are to be taken seriously. FarmerD is a fictional character, and so are the things he posts.

"He who reaches for the stars often stumble on a simple straw."
Blue Fairy Supplies for all your shrooming needs!
Special thanks to MushroomMadness for great deals!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleSixCee
keep rolling
Male

Loc: US, Chicago
Re: What do you think? [Re: FarmerD]
    #674316 - 06/12/02 07:57 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

If you think this is nuts, just check out TOTSE!

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-->The above statements may or not be true.
->Quote of the Moment :
"Yea. All bitches are whores who love sex." -Cubie
----> PMs checked daily.

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: What do you think? [Re: SixCee]
    #674371 - 06/12/02 08:34 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

If the FBI hasn't closed down PF by now...they really don't care. They even have a test on PF's site that the FBI conducted and in the report it states that the syringes obtained from PF came with instructions on how to grow cubes. PF's still in business.

Dude...if you think that the Fed's AREN'T watching the Internet you're wrong. They've been here and on all other drug sites like erowid, dancesafe, bluelight, etc.

I'm sure the Man cares more about people doing mass production and selling/trafficing then they care about the hippie living in his home cultivating his own shrooms for his own use. The time, energy and money stings/busts inccur are huge...and to go after a single person with less than maybe 4 ounces of shrooms in their home is not worth the expense. The government's "war" on drugs has always been about the large-scale producers and trafficers...and for far worse substances. Yeah...if the authorities come to your home for other matters and see you have a grow room...you'll probably get in deep "doo doo"...but I highly doubt anyone here has anything to worry about cause if the Feds wanted any of us here....they'd have gotten us.

Besides...the constitution protects all such things as this website. Until they actual have evidence and bust a grow...this is all just conjecture and one could even argue that none of us are even who we say we are. That's up for them to find out.

This country needs a major deuche concerning privacy and individual rights' to ingest anything we want to ingest.

For shits and giggles you should check this site out:

http://www.dea.gov/

Check out their "truth" about drugs. Such hypocritical bullshit you'll want to vomit. Wake up Feds...people are ALREADY dosing...it's not like legalization is going to cause any more problems that already exist. If anything the violence will END and if the gov't doesn't want to lose out the money making opportunity that legalization offers, I'd be totally down with buying legal, safe doses from a government run smart shop. Make rules to govern behavior while intoxicated...but stop trying to say we can or cannot do stuff to ourselves. We accept responsibility for our actions while intoxicated. Make laws to penalize unacceptable behavior...not the drugs themselves.

Hell, if the mayor of DC can be busted smoking crack and get his job back...we have nothing to worry about in the long run. Get Bush out of office and I say we'll see legalization in the next 20 years.

Love & Light,

Boppity

Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
Re: What do you think? [Re: Boppity604]
    #674400 - 06/12/02 08:46 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

You've got nothing to worry about. We have the right to talk about whatever we want to. Now, if we do it or not is a different question, but they FBI/DEA won't be raiding us because we post on these boards. It is most imporant to keep things quite locally. Dont tell anybody what your doing and if you decide to sell mushrooms then I just hope you get caught.

--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: What do you think? [Re: phrozendata]
    #674595 - 06/12/02 10:55 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Word Phrozen...I think if they're going to be illegal it should be every man for themselves. But I don't want to sound conceited with that statement. I just like controlling the quality/health of the mushrooms I plan on ingesting for myself. I hate the idea of buying from some stranger who really only cares about profit. I don't even like having to buy weed...but I am too paranoid about trying to grow it.

Love & Light (and Respect),

Boppity

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Scales

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation