Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSparklehorse
If Im here whosgrooming thefoxes for theparade

Loc: UK
Nostalgic geometric CEVs with THC, and THC trips
    #672536 - 06/11/02 02:17 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Although I haven't yet experienced the mushroom trip, I have read into it a lot. Because it is not yet mushroom season, I have decided to spend some time a week preparing myself for what may happen.
To the point, I have read about certain levels of mushroom trips. Mid level trips causing fractal-like CEVs and complex geometric shapes.
Now, I have in my life had two what I call 'extreme THC trips'. They would cause extreme auditory hallucinations (very clear hearings of news reports and films and confident voices solving problems and tasks) and mild open eyed visuals (such as faces moving in pictures). My close eyed visuals verge on breath taking. I see fractals, brilliant colours, splinters, kalaediscopc shapes and patterns, all in brilliant detail. These get even greater and more wonderful when listening to music. I once saw a series of fractals dance in the shape of where notes would be played on a fretboard. The most amazing thing is, all these patterns seem to make me feel really nostalgic, as though I conjured these shapes up when I was a child to comfort me in my sleep, yet I have repressed them until now.
I described these events to my friends who are serious pot heads (they take it like nearly every day, I only really do it once a month), and they describe their CEVs as blobs and lines, sometimes moving with . I almost feel as though they are cheated, I see their 'CEVs' when I am perfectly sober.
Also on THC I can get the feeling like my head opens up, and I am both free yet suspectable to demon posession.

From what I have read, these experiences are similar to a low to mid level mushroom trip. So what's the deal?

Am I more suspectable to psychedelic experiences? Or do I just miscount the ammount of pot I take?

Thanks for any feedback

--------------------

Edited by Sparklehorse (06/11/02 02:22 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecxz
enthusiast
Re: Nostalgic geometric CEVs with THC, and THC trips [Re: Sparklehorse]
    #672890 - 06/11/02 08:12 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

"Also on THC I can get the feeling like my head opens up, and I am both free yet suspectable to demon posession. " LOL, could you explain this a little better. I dont mean to insult you but when I read that it made me laugh.

I also see CEVs when I am sober and high. You are probably suspectable to psychedelic experiences just as much as anyone else.

"From what I have read, these experiences are similar to a low to mid level mushroom trip." reading about something and actually experiencing it are two totally different things. I say find some mushrooms and make your own conclusions.

InvisibleRebelSteve33
Amateur Mycologist
Male

Loc: Arizona
    #672985 - 06/11/02 09:18 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I used to have AMAZING CEV's just from smoking pot. It was back when I first started smoking by myself in my room; before it became a daily habit.
I would close my eyes and see the clearest images. Mostly they were very cartoony images that would change and morph in seconds to other random cartoon things. Sometimes I would just see one central image that changed and shifted, and other times I would see a whole grid of the same image repeated over and over. If I thought about it hard enough, I could make the images morph into whatever I wanted them too.
Also in this early time of experimentation, I had a couple minor OEV's. One I can still sometimes repeat today. I stare at the burning end of my cigarette until the orange embers take on a neon-pink, almost computerized appearance. The first time it happened, it just happened! Now I can sometimes make it happen if I think about it hard enough. I can also make the neon pink color change to a neon green if I think about it hard enough. It's not perfect, and it doesn't last long, but it definitely DOES happen when I concentrate on it.
Since those early days, pot has become a daily habit for me; and, unfortunatley, it does not hold the same magic that it used to. I am definitely going to cut back on my habit now that I realize this. I think something like once a month would bring back the magic of smoking pot for me. At least I hope so!
Any others have CEV's or OEV's from pot similar to mine?

--------------------
Namaste.

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
    #674068 - 06/12/02 12:01 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

You remaind me of my self before I ever had done shrooms, well all I can tell you is that you are going to be very surprised when you do them, it is nothing like THC.

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#674146 - 06/12/02 02:51 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Oww.. You'll be SO surprised what the Shroom may provide, Sparklehorse!

But be very careful & know your shit before starting, OK? Like was said: If THC is a firecracker then Shrooms can be a 10Mt Hydrogen Bomb if you take too much of it. THC relaxes and usually gives standard-euphoria.

Well: Psilocybin awakens and activates you (not at all like speed, mind you!) and your nerves become slippery & slick and your mind soars trough the deep recesses of your mind. Wheeee!!!

Usually I get little fluffy clouds as CEV on THC, with a symbolic representation of what's on my mind dropping in ocassionally. I envy your Pot-response, exept the "Demonic" paranoid fear part. Sometimes CEV on pot gets fullblown for me too, but that's usually way, way too infrequent for my taste & usually associated with me having Tripped a few days before.

Magic Mushrooms WILL change your life & sometimes this may be anything BUT fun. DO I REALLY WANT TO DO THIS???

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
Re: Nostalgic geometric CEVs with THC, and THC trips [Re: Asante]
    #674356 - 06/12/02 06:28 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I used to smoke a whole joint of mids to myself before bed. Wind up this ball in my room next to my bed. Lay on the bed and focus on the cieling but watch the ball out of my perrifeal(side vision). It takes concentrationt to focus on the cieling but pay attention to yer side vision.

While im extremely very high and watching the glow in the dark spin i get some nice visuals from it.

I also get the frame vision some time. Kinda like where you playing quake3 on a pentium 133. frame frame frame....

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineSparklehorse

Re: Nostalgic geometric CEVs with THC, and THC trips [Re: cxz]
    #677870 - 06/14/02 06:53 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Well that's how I feel. We were watching the film "Idle Hands", and I was scared I was going to get posessed, so I run away. Yes it's funny in retrospect but at the time..

At night I often get scared of demons appearing in my room, and I see them faintly. This happen every night.
I also already have a problem repressing frightening and disturbing thoughts while I'm sober.

Perhaps I am not a good candidate for mushrooms at all. I am a worrywort with no equal

--------------------

OfflineSparklehorse

Re: Nostalgic geometric CEVs with THC, and THC trips [Re: Asante]
    #677876 - 06/14/02 06:57 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Wiccan, my friends envy my pot-response also! But I doubt they envy my panic attacks.

LOBO: I believe that will be so. Well no matter how I feel, I have to take shrooms one day, it's my ambition!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies