Home | Community | Message Board

Myyco.com Liquid Cultures
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineThunderfuck
old hand
Loc: Quebec, Canada
Re: IHeartshrooms and anyone else who cares please read...(detailed)
    #67410 - 12/03/99 04:49 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Well if it's contaminated it's a good idea to toss it. You know when it contamninates, it will smell weird and will have a funky color on it. it's not common for it to get contamninated once you've birthed them. But with those areas still in the open, i don't know. Why didn't you let them colonize more?

------------------
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl,
Year after year,
Running over the same old ground.
What have we found?
The same old fears.
Wish you were here.

--------------------
now is the only thing that's real

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: IHeartshrooms and anyone else who cares please read...(detailed) [Re: Thunderfuck]
    #67412 - 12/03/99 04:54 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I smoked some hash and became impatient so i birthed them...i'm coming down now and thikingh damnit"

Anonymous

Re: IHeartshrooms and anyone else who cares please read...(detailed) [Re: Thunderfuck]
    #67413 - 12/03/99 06:07 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

bummer. Just don't let any contaminants near those cakes for a few days! And don't handle your mushrooms when smoking hash!

------------------
I took some shrooms,
they were good to me
but then my weed
fell into the sea

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies