Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewiggles
Miffed a Milf
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Do HBWR seeds make you giggle non stop like acid and shrooms do?? [Re: UncleLuke]
    #6755161 - 04/06/07 05:48 PM (17 years, 14 days ago)

When I'm on either I feel completely normal, however I get a massive surge of confidence about everything. I love it! Plus I get completely sucked into whatever it is I'm doing.

Oh.. and I'm confident except when I start talking, because no one has a clue what I'm saying, except me.

--------------------

You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye.
Hunter S. Thompson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineUncleLuke
Crack andlasers.
Male

Loc: North Florida
Re: Do HBWR seeds make you giggle non stop like acid and shrooms do?? [Re: wiggles]
    #6755199 - 04/06/07 05:58 PM (17 years, 14 days ago)

So whenever you're on LSA, you feel completely sober other than increased confidence?

--------------------

Offlinewiggles
Miffed a Milf
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Do HBWR seeds make you giggle non stop like acid and shrooms do?? [Re: UncleLuke]
    #6755239 - 04/06/07 06:11 PM (17 years, 14 days ago)

Pretty much, even in large doses. That last description was from a water extract made from ~550 seeds (grown locally, organic and untreated).

Basically after ingestion I get a surge of confidence (similar to how mushrooms make me feel on a very light dose, but minus the stomach ache). I also get add, and wander from one thing to another (both physically and mentally... no one can keep track of what I'm saying because I keep hopping from subject to subject).

But its for that very reason I like them so much... I'm a completely non-confident person, so its like everything I want in a drink :smile:

--------------------

You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye.
Hunter S. Thompson

Offlinefazdazzle
Wanderer

#6755824 - 04/06/07 09:54 PM (17 years, 14 days ago)

In my three experiences, two I smoked shortly after chewing the seeds, which had the outer coating scraped off, and the third time I didn't smoke at all. The third time I was lying around on the verge of throwing up for a while, then it passed and I just felt really chill. The times when I smoked, I didn't have any noticeable nausea and it seemed to actually make the experience into a trip, which interestingly enough caused my pupils to dilate whereas the time when I didn't smoke my pupils never even changed.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract