Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: What do you plan to do when Satan proclaims himself God? [Re: fivepointer]
    #6731855 - 03/31/07 01:41 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

It doesn't matter what Christian you are, peoples ignorance like this is plaguing the world not Satan, there is no right and wrong. Its cause and effect, and anyone who continues to base their reason on something that has no substation behind it, to start pointless wars because god is talking to them, is ridiculous. Where do you get your information, Are you some type of prophet, use your dam brain and stop listening to propaganda thats holds no real ground.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefivepointer
Re: What do you plan to do when Satan proclaims himself God? [Re: MushroomTrip]
    #6731870 - 03/31/07 01:47 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

MushroomTrip said:
Who said that the Middle Ages were gone?:rolleyes:

And who is responsible for the Inquisition?  Who burned countless people at the stake for having an english translation of the Bible or opposing its doctrine?  Which church until recent times prevented members from reading the Bible?  The Roman Catholic church.  The modern "Protestant" churches all have basically embraced the Romanist doctrine of cooperative salvation, they are the daughters of the Mother of Harlots.  The Papacy is the seat of the Antichrist.  The combined ecumenical forces of Pseudo-Protestantism and Romanism are the tools of deception in the spiritual war.

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #6731875 - 03/31/07 01:48 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

fivepointer said:
And who is responsible for the Inquisition?

People who thought just like you.

--------------------

InvisibleSoY
I am the LizardKing
 User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere
Re: What do you plan to do when Satan proclaims himself God? [Re: Silversoul]
    #6731905 - 03/31/07 01:57 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Demotrition said:
The bible's very existence is PROOF that Jesus of Nazareth is God.

How?

--------------------

"The choiceless truth of who you are is revealed to be permanently here permeating everything. Not a thing and not separate from anything."--Gaganji
"Yesterday is but today's memory and tomorrow is today's dream."
"My karma ran over my dogma!"

Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

#6731906 - 03/31/07 01:59 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

fivepointer said:
Quote:

MushroomTrip said:
Who said that the Middle Ages were gone?:rolleyes:

And who is responsible for the Inquisition?  Who burned countless people at the stake for having an english translation of the Bible or opposing its doctrine?  Which church until recent times prevented members from reading the Bible?  The Roman Catholic church.  The modern "Protestant" churches all have basically embraced the Romanist doctrine of cooperative salvation, they are the daughters of the Mother of Harlots.  The Papacy is the seat of the Antichrist.  The combined ecumenical forces of Pseudo-Protestantism and Romanism are the tools of deception in the spiritual war.

The roman Catholics are as fundamental as you get, just cause you choose one brand of fanaticism over another doesn't make you anymore right. How do you know your interpretation is any better. Fuck man the ones I know at least believe in evolution. It seems if has logic behind it, its rejected right, you need to get real, your not deep.

InvisibleSoY
I am the LizardKing
 User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere
Re: What do you plan to do when Satan proclaims himself God? [Re: capliberty]
    #6731917 - 03/31/07 02:07 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

fivepointer said:
The greatest deception happens in churches that call themselves "Christian". Spreading false doctrine to pervert the gospel at the same time saying "we are teaching Jesus".

So far every one of your doctrines has been false and you have not been shown the true gospel. Every false gospel proclaims things that seem plausible and reasonable, but when examined, the subtle twisting becomes obvious.

And your ranting is different how? Because YOU have been shown the *true* gospel? Every believer of every religion in every culture has been shown the *true* gospel. Until your messiah comes down in a cloud of light and provides undeniable proof of his existence to every sentient on Earth, your gospel has no more credibility than say Scientology or Satanism.

--------------------

"The choiceless truth of who you are is revealed to be permanently here permeating everything. Not a thing and not separate from anything."--Gaganji
"Yesterday is but today's memory and tomorrow is today's dream."
"My karma ran over my dogma!"

OfflineDemotriton
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Re: What do you plan to do when Satan proclaims himself God? [Re: SoY]
    #6733235 - 03/31/07 10:09 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, I respect that. I am just curious as to what unbelievers are going to put your trust in when these things do happen.

I personally trust Jesus. I don't know why anyone would deny God when he loves us so much.

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: What do you plan to do when Satan proclaims himself God? [Re: Demotriton]
    #6733384 - 03/31/07 11:02 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

if you believe in god then why do you trust in jesus?

--------------------

OfflineFocusHawaii
Keeper of theMagic Garden

Loc: Canada
    #6733425 - 03/31/07 11:19 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Don't you see the contrast in what you're saying? Everyone should have thre right to their beliefs, but they're still wrong? If you're going to use post-modernist ideas then your conclusions have to comply with that instead of using it as a platform to aggrandise your delusions. Get this crap out of the P&S forums and into the religion forums.

OfflineDemotriton
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: What do you plan to do when Satan proclaims himself God? [Re: FocusHawaii]
    #6734668 - 04/01/07 12:03 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I am posting this for those who will believe not for those who won't.
God offers his hand of mercy if we are willing to repent of our faults and believe in him. What God is the true God we should believe in? Christ Jesus the savior, anointed in the Holy Spirit who revealed the Father to us in the true Gospels. The bible is the most trustworthy book on the planet. It is the word of God. Anyone who denies Christ Jesus' divinity and that through him alone we are saved is influenced by the spirit of the Antichrist which comes from Satan.

I say this for those who will believe, God's choosen people who will be saved.

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
    #6734778 - 04/01/07 12:46 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

"What do you plan to do when Satan proclaims himself God?"

:headbanger:

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

InvisibleCracka_X
Spiritual Dirt Worshipper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Swamp
    #6734843 - 04/01/07 01:12 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Holy shit, IT IS JUST A BOOK!
And I'm not too crazy into fiction.

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #6734863 - 04/01/07 01:21 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Demotriton said:
God offers his hand of mercy if we are willing to repent of our faults and believe in him. What God is the true God we should believe in? Christ Jesus the savior, anointed in the Holy Spirit who revealed the Father to us in the true Gospels. The bible is the most trustworthy book on the planet. It is the word of God. Anyone who denies Christ Jesus' divinity and that through him alone we are saved is influenced by the spirit of the Antichrist which comes from Satan.

that's some grade A brainwashing.

--------------------

Offlinearyah
Stranger

Re: What do you plan to do when Satan proclaims himself God? [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #6735081 - 04/01/07 02:37 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Until your messiah comes down in a cloud of light and provides undeniable proof of his existence to every sentient on Earth, your gospel has no more credibility than say Scientology or Satanism.

I disagree, there is no possibility to offer a proof of omnipotence, omiscence or being a creator. If someone comes in a cloud of light he is no more impressive than an average greek god, or a minor indian deva. Which are simply poverfull but still relatively ignorant guys, to be feared for the same reason one would a powerfull emperor, or, say George W Bush.

So, if every sq centimeter of my room were to miraculously transform into little signs saying 'the christians are right, believe in the bible' if a transparent sphere were to appear floating in the middle of my room, displaying 'God exists' on all its walls, and out of nowhere a voice were to claim 'I am ', i still see no reason whatsoever to believe in their god, for he has demonstrated infinitesimally little compared to what he pretends to be. Moreover, I would see no relevance of the lightshow pretending to show yet another ultimate truth like i should give a damn, to the simple fact of existance, the very live experience of now, so fundamentally distinct from all the explanations and rationalisations about it...

Edited by aryah (04/01/07 04:02 PM)

Invisiblekoppie
astral projectile
Male

Loc: cloud hidden
    #6735158 - 04/01/07 03:00 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I have very definite plans for that eventuality.

I'll:

Do a little dance,
Make a little love

and then I'll

Get down tonight!!!

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

#6735497 - 04/01/07 05:06 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Demotriton said:

Good luck with that. I hope it works out for ya.

OfflineFreeUrThoughts
Mindful Mantis
Male

#6736021 - 04/01/07 07:54 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Demotriton said:

So basically you are saying this to the people who already believe in what you are saying? That's not only non-constructive but, as seen par your track record, is insanity by definition. Any value your words might have had is gone. They have become meaningless.

Quote:

Demotriton said:God offers his hand of mercy if we are willing to repent of our faults and believe in him. What God is the true God we should believe in?

To say as much does little in the favor of this god you speak. By praising him as you do you show everybody that this god is a needy god, a god who needs us to praise him. He is a flawed god, being followed by the blind and zealous if you are to be a representation of the people you speak for and to.

Quote:

Demotriton said:Christ Jesus the savior, anointed in the Holy Spirit who revealed the Father to us in the true Gospels. The bible is the most trustworthy book on the planet. It is the word of God.

Jesus was a Jew. One hell of a Jew who did what others couldn't bring themselves to do. Maybe he was touched by god, maybe he was an incarnation of god, maybe he was a medium for god. He was still human, nothing more than one hell of a Jewish human. And a carpenter. Which brings to light another point: The bible, maybe ordained by god, didn't appear out of thin air... Humans had to write it. Humans are fallible, and to believe otherwise is just plain naivety.

Quote:

Demotriton said: Anyone who denies Christ Jesus' divinity and that through him alone we are saved is influenced by the spirit of the Antichrist which comes from Satan.

Threats of a desperate man who know not himself and blindly puts his faith in a fallible medium; he has no faith in himself. If god were omnipotent and omnipresent, he would not only be around you, but with you and in you and living through you and every single person on the face of this planet. By denying your self-worth you are denying god. By denying the gifts of sentience you are denying god. You are also being very rude by preaching, which is not being kind to your fellow man. The bible says to teach of the ways of christ, but it never says to preach christianity (which, by the way, is simply an off-shoot of Judaism, so all christians are essentially Jews of a different order).

Quote:

Demotriton said:I say this for those who will believe, God's choosen people who will be saved.

If god needs us to believe then I say he truly is afflicted with greed and avarice. I cannot believe in a god who calls himself greater than all and denies he is imperfect when it is clear as day he is. You paint a picture of this god with your myopic words. You failed god by making him a lesser being in your own eyes, and you fail yourself by not being able to see you are tarnishing his name and his word.

BB,
Free Ur Thoughts

InvisibleCracka_X
Spiritual Dirt Worshipper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Swamp
Re: What do you plan to do when Satan proclaims himself God? [Re: FreeUrThoughts]
    #6736079 - 04/01/07 08:05 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

If god needs us to believe then I say he truly is afflicted with greed and avarice

You mean... like a roman emperor?

Quote:

By praising him as you do you show everybody that this god is a needy god, a god who needs us to praise him. He is a flawed god, being followed by the blind and zealous if you are to be a representation of the people you speak for and to.

OH MAN, I KNEW GOD WAS NARCISSISTIC!!! or at least yahweh was.

The polytheism of the egyptians made more sense than monotheism of christ or yahweh..

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: What do you plan to do when Satan proclaims himself God? [Re: Cracka_X]
    #6736179 - 04/01/07 08:33 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Come in child, say this prayer.....
now you are saved.

Saved.... I am?
Yes, you are.
I am, are you sure? I don't feel anything.
Yes, you really are.
But I don't feel anything.
Well, keep praying, it will happen in time...
But...
THAT IS SATAN TALKING THROUGH, YOU SATAN IS AFTER YOU, YOU INFIDEL, YOU HEATEHN!
Oh my God.... *trembles*
Would you like to make an offering? We'll meet tomorrow and go over this again okay, don't worry, you are saved.

--------------
if Christ is real I think he has blinded me to him..... he's never done anything more than drugs or meditation have done for me, even in throes of bliss in which I call out to him to sanctify and sustain this bliss. It seems the ultimate trap "keep trying, keep praying" because the ONES who want YOU to do it are the ones who are profiting off of your lack of spiritual enlightenment.

these are just views so fuck them

to me the Hare Krishnas offer a good explanation of why Christ (Krishna / any deity) is a better path than others, simply because it is a symbol to focus upon, an actual person to develop love for.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Edited by leery11 (04/01/07 08:34 PM)

OfflineDemotriton
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: What do you plan to do when Satan proclaims himself God? [Re: leery11]
    #6736757 - 04/01/07 11:43 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

God only asks that we repent and come back to him. He loves us very much. It is us that separate ourselves from him. He is willing to forgive us if we repent & believe in the good news. What God am I speaking of? The one revealed to us by Christ Jesus in the new testament. It is not God that brings these chastisements upon us, it is our own wickedness. Repent and you will be saved. I believe in God's words anything coming from the earth. Satan has control over the earth, as you can see from the posts his presence is strong here. I see the people here influenced by Satan as victims. God is offering you his mercy if you want it. If we refuse we condemn OURSELVES.

Edited by Demotriton (04/01/07 11:44 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder