Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineBlueCoyote
Beyond
Male User Gallery

Loc: Between
Re: What do you plan to do when Satan proclaims himself God? [Re: aryah]
    #6730799 - 03/31/07 04:51 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

aryah said:
Quote:

BlueCoyote said:
The onliest human. who proclaims he is GOD is the antichrist. Why do you think Jesus never proclaimed to be GOD ?
That's what others did and immediately fall into the trap of SATAN. Those who proclaim Jesus as GOD worship SATAN, in fact.
Christ and GOD are two different shoes !

Interesting lecture on the historical undermining of the christian church:
http://video.google.de/videoplay?docid=4774360285024764342&q=secret

oh, people often proclaim themselves god, powerfull people did that throuought millenia even during their life. Nothing wrong with that, its even sensible when the concept of god was not extremely abstract as today.

Hehe, yes. Satan can incarnate on this world many times. He always does that in the name of g*d.
Those who proclaim to be Satan are only some power hungry minor demons :grin:

--------------------
Though lovers be lost love shall not  And death shall have no dominion
"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."Martin Luther King, Jr.
'Acceptance is the absolute key - at that moment you gain freedom and you gain power and you gain courage'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegoobler
Reanimated
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: What do you plan to do when Satan proclaims himself God? [Re: Demotriton]
    #6730802 - 03/31/07 04:54 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I have no plans in the immediate decades to reveal anything

everything is fine

Offlinefivepointer
    #6730803 - 03/31/07 04:56 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Demotriton said:
Satan has greatly deceived the world. The world is NOTHING like he has led us to believe. The bible's very existence is PROOF that Jesus of Nazareth is God. The world will make Satan their king. Satan will have authority over the whole world & proclaim himself as God. He will offer MANY signs, all of them FALSE. He will prey on the ignorance of mankind. He will try to kill the image of God & replace it with himself.

"So I tell you what has to happen for you to believe my children? A sign? If you are seeking a sign you are seeking the evil one for it is he who will give you the signs you seek so that you may believe. He has already tricked you into doubting me. I AM the only one who can save you. Come back to me my children before its to late."

More false doctrine pours forth. You state "Satan will have authority over the whole world". He WILL have authority? Satan ALREADY rules the world for the unconverted.

The greatest deception happens in churches that call themselves "Christian". Spreading false doctrine to pervert the gospel at the same time saying "we are teaching Jesus".

So far every one of your doctrines has been false and you have not been shown the true gospel. Every false gospel proclaims things that seem plausible and reasonable, but when examined, the subtle twisting becomes obvious.

Offlinearyah
Stranger

Re: What do you plan to do when Satan proclaims himself God? [Re: fivepointer]
    #6730814 - 03/31/07 05:14 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

fivepointer said:

The greatest deception happens in churches that call themselves "Christian". Spreading false doctrine to pervert the gospel at the same time saying "we are teaching Jesus".

So far every one of your doctrines has been false and you have not been shown the true gospel. ..

so, youre advocating a very narrowly sectarian version of christianity? Not an ecumenical one?

Offlinefivepointer
    #6730822 - 03/31/07 05:26 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

aryah said:
Quote:

fivepointer said:

So far every one of your doctrines has been false and you have not been shown the true gospel. ..

so, youre advocating a very narrowly sectarian version of christianity? Not an ecumenical one?

The way is narrow not broad.

Matt 7
Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matt 7
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Many who thought they were doing great works for Jesus will find out they never were one of His sheep on the last day.

Matt 7
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
Re: What do you plan to do when Satan proclaims himself God? [Re: FreeUrThoughts]
    #6730824 - 03/31/07 05:29 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Therein lies the hypocrisy: We are given the gift of sentience and are told not to think for ourselves.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." Galileo Galilei

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

Loc: red panda village
    #6730860 - 03/31/07 06:14 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I already became awfully tired by these kinds of threads... where we have a big bad wolf and the good character.
All black and white and we're helpless little beings who need to accept Jesus as our Lord in order to be "saved".
Let me tell you this. We're not helpless and as I said before and I'll ever repeat it we are the only ones who can help ourselves and become better persons.
And yes, we've been deceived but not by satan. We've been deceived by other people like us that we're unable to take responsibility for our lives and actions.

--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Offlinearyah
Stranger

#6730910 - 03/31/07 06:46 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

fivepointer said:
Quote:

aryah said:
Quote:

fivepointer said:

The way is narrow not broad.

Id say its the presented interpretation thats narrow; for few indeed live the spirit of the word of that religion, as with any else, and make a saintly life of their daily existance, which seems a far more plausable interpretation of the quotes you give. I can hardly see how finer cultural and theological disagreements could ever measure with the profound difference in that regard.

Since were quoting scriptures of various religions, heres one quote I like:

Follow the Dharma (teaching), not the person,
The meaning, not the words,
The definitive, not the provisional,
Wisdom, not concepts.
Ratnakuta sutra

But Im essentially puzzled what are fundamentalist positions even doing on a mushroom forum. Could there be a greater incongruency?

Edited by aryah (03/31/07 06:53 AM)

Offlinearyah
Stranger

#6730949 - 03/31/07 07:18 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

patriarchal, misogynistic and in all probability homosexual males

Not to disagree much with the stated sentiment, still whats the issue with them being 'probably homosexual'? I know its likely just a neutral observation, but Id suggest that breaking a long cultural habit of considering 'homosexual' as an insult must be fought with a conscious effort to avoid even implying insultive connotations to the term in common speech.

In any way its the repression of the fact that likely better explains their hypothesized twisted psyche than would the fact itself..

Edited by aryah (03/31/07 07:20 AM)

Offlineflower_child
Dawson
Male User Gallery

#6730964 - 03/31/07 07:29 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I'd just like fivepointer a question:

Why do you always have to be the only indisputable truth? Even when another Christian comes in and tries to help you, you tell them that they're wrong too; that they're spreading false doctrine even when they're saying pretty much the same things you said.
On the other hand, when someone else starts their own thread about Christianity or anything along those lines, you intrude on their thread and tell them that their "truth" is completely false no matter how alike it is to yours.

I suspect someone could copy and paste all your posts and you'd still call them out as spreading false doctrine.

I just don't understand how you expect to convince everyone that you're right when you won't even agree with someone saying the same things you say.

--------------------
Today while walking up the stairs
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
Oh how I wish he'd stay away

OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

Re: What do you plan to do when Satan proclaims himself God? [Re: flower_child]
    #6730975 - 03/31/07 07:35 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Because he behaves like a "real" Christian... that is nobody's even close to the truth, because the only one who knows the truth is only him, never come with solid arguments, because the gospel speaks for itself and, most of all, because we're all into satan and he trying to straighten things up but we're to absorbed by the devil :crazy2:

--------------------
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #6730987 - 03/31/07 07:43 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Satan will have authority over the whole world & proclaim himself as God.

Satan....God....what's the difference? In a world of large egos someone has got to be in charge I guess. I am not impressed with authority, however.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Offlineshizznit
Stranger

Loc: Palatka FL
Re: What do you plan to do when Satan proclaims himself God? [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #6731039 - 03/31/07 08:19 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

those people at the meeting at nicea in 325 ( or was it 318? ) did a pretty good job covering up the real story.

This is what the bible meant when it says somewhere "for there faith has blinded them". Your faith in this man made book by evil men back then seeking power and control has completely made you oblivious to the truth.

"for their ignorance to the truth shall bind them forever"... do your research, find that this jesus you speak so highly of like you know him personally didn't even exist in nazareth because the city wasn't even an established settlement until 300 years after his supposed death.

It hurts to find this stuff out. Been there done that. When i found out that what i had believed in all my life was a lie, i was crushed. But it opened the door. You'll be going through that same door soon enough.

--------------------

OfflineMycomyth
Demented Avenger
Male User Gallery

Loc: At the crux of the matter...
    #6731318 - 03/31/07 10:33 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

fivepointer said:
Every false gospel proclaims things that seem plausible and reasonable, but when examined, the subtle twisting becomes obvious.

EXAAAACTLY.

(BTW...we still never got a simple answer from you in the other thread. :smile: )

M

--------------------
Wave upon wave of demented avengers marched cheerfully out of obscurity into the dream.

OfflineMycomyth
Demented Avenger
Male User Gallery

Loc: At the crux of the matter...
Re: What do you plan to do when Satan proclaims himself God? [Re: shizznit]
    #6731344 - 03/31/07 10:41 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

shizznit said:
When i found out that what i had believed in all my life was a lie, i was crushed. But it opened the door. You'll be going through that same door soon enough.

The way truly is narrow. All the chaff must be stripped away to even begin the passage, and that takes time. :wink:

M

--------------------
Wave upon wave of demented avengers marched cheerfully out of obscurity into the dream.

OfflineKevii
Tadpole
Male

Loc: California
Re: What do you plan to do when Satan proclaims himself God? [Re: Diploid]
    #6731568 - 03/31/07 11:51 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Diploid said:
I'm going to Disney World!  :dumblol:

HAHA! YES ! :tongue2:

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
Re: What do you plan to do when Satan proclaims himself God? [Re: Kevii]
    #6731638 - 03/31/07 12:22 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

"the bible is proof of Jesus Christ being god" ???

What a a load of bullshit, how can you go about your day like the sheep that you are.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: What do you plan to do when Satan proclaims himself God? [Re: Droz]
    #6731648 - 03/31/07 12:28 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

i'd call dave wyndorf.

--------------------

Offlinefivepointer
Re: What do you plan to do when Satan proclaims himself God? [Re: flower_child]
    #6731809 - 03/31/07 01:27 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

flower_child said:
I'd just like fivepointer a question:

Why do you always have to be the only indisputable truth? Even when another Christian comes in and tries to help you, you tell them that they're wrong too; that they're spreading false doctrine even when they're saying pretty much the same things you said.
On the other hand, when someone else starts their own thread about Christianity or anything along those lines, you intrude on their thread and tell them that their "truth" is completely false no matter how alike it is to yours.

I suspect someone could copy and paste all your posts and you'd still call them out as spreading false doctrine.

I just don't understand how you expect to convince everyone that you're right when you won't even agree with someone saying the same things you say.

The so called "Christians" on this board are either Gnostics or Roman Catholics or Universalists, or some New Age collection of nonsense. The differences between these teachings and the one and only gospel of sovererign grace is night and day. The fact you can not discern one from the other shows you embrace the lies by these deceivers.

OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

#6731837 - 03/31/07 01:33 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Who said that the Middle Ages were gone?:rolleyes:

--------------------
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order