Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePinkFloyd8376
toke til' youchoke

Tripping soon... plan sound fine?
    #6721671 - 03/28/07 07:06 PM (17 years, 5 days ago)

Hey, I'm a long time viewer of the Shroomery forums, and a first time poster. I would just like to thank all the experts here for providing accurate, easy to follow cultivation instructions and tips. So much information was here that afoaf was able to cultivate some cubes without needing to post a single question. Afoaf has grown some pr's on wbs cased in Miracle Grow MC. They are about 2 inches tall now, a tad bit skinny but hey, just glad to get fruit on the first grow. Hoping they are big enough to munch on Friday, which I assume they will be because I can clearly see mushroom growth is not linear.

Sorry for rambling, now to my point. Afoaf plans to trip on Friday night with two close friends, all will be tripping for the first time. I am figuring on planing it out to a degree, but not to the point where it seems too organized. The trip will be in afoaf's house, where many enjoyable trip activities will be available. There is an Xbox 360, laser pointers, black lights, Pink Floyd of coarse, and food and drinks readily available. I figure on just having all that shit there and if we feel like messing with it we do, and if we don't we don't. Afoaf thinks that around 30 grams (wet) should be a good dose, as it is not outstandingly large, but should be enough for a good trip with some nice visuals. Just wondering you guys' opinions on the plan, any suggestions are encouraged. Once again thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNalim
OTD Kelly Girl
Female User Gallery

Re: Tripping soon... plan sound fine? [Re: PinkFloyd8376]
    #6721689 - 03/28/07 07:10 PM (17 years, 5 days ago)

Sounds good. I think you'll have a great time.. I would personally take a bit less for my first time, but that depends on wheter or not you have enough to upp the dose the next time you do it(if not you should just go for the 30g)..

One tip though; skip the foaf, it doesn't hold up in court so there is no need to write like that...

--------------------

Rodney Brooks on Robots
Nalim said: "Quoting yourself is retarded."

Invisiblekija
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Tripping soon... plan sound fine? [Re: Nalim]
    #6724141 - 03/29/07 11:16 AM (17 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

Nast said:
One tip though; skip the foaf, it doesn't hold up in court so there is no need to write like that...

Some forums have other rules,so it becomes habbit with some people.
it has with my neighbors pet monkey.

--------------------
Am I breathing up or down? says the speaking fictional character.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies