Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineoptikal_trip
enthusiast

Loc: Toronto
Mushroom CEV's
    #670172 - 06/09/02 02:57 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I had a nice trip on 3 grams of Equadors a couple months ago and I was talking to a friend about it today and while explaining it I rememberd something really wierd about the trip. I guess I was peaking and the trip was so intense that it had me laying on the floor saying "I took too much" over and over again. So at this point I just closed my eyes and this is where the strangeness occured. What I saw was two rows of very large mushrooms in front of me. Kind of like the mushrooms were making a path. Only it wasnt a path because the mushrooms began to represent people in my life. It was kind of like the mushrooms were actually these people and these people were actually mushrooms.

Now I'm not asking for someone to analyze it and tell me what was actually happening but I was just curious if anyone had ever had an experience like this? Or if anyone else gets Closed Eye Visuals of mushrooms while on mushrooms? I find this wierd too because I get CEVs from MDMA and DXM and they have nothing to do with the drug. Maybe theres some kind of significance to this?

--------------------
They chopped her goddam head off right there in the parking lot. Then they cut all kinds of holes in her head and sucked the blood out. I think they were after the pineal gland.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRoger_irrelevant
War's boring,change thechannel!

Re: Mushroom CEV's [Re: optikal_trip]
    #670914 - 06/10/02 02:03 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

It's interesting you mention this actually. Did you grow them yourself?
I ask this because the only time I have had mushroom visuals was the first mushroom trip I did and I had grown them myself. I didn't have any scales then so I just ate five or six fresh of the cakes.
The visuals I got were domiated largley with animated mycelium web networks growing and matting together, towards the peak I really believed that I was turning into a mushroom I was sitting so still and all was at peace.
Every shroom I grown and dried has never given these type of visuals, nor have fresh picked. I like to think it's some kind of connection the mushroom has with the grower.

--------------------
We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams...

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
    #670944 - 06/10/02 02:43 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I find you question strange, because I always get visuals, open eyes and closed, I dose a little higher like 4 or 5 grams.
I have seen floating geometrical objects in front of me and I will test to see if my eyes are open and they are and I can still see it (fantastic) and the close eyes ones I could not even begin to explain what I see, very organic pulsating florescent 3d things ( beautiful).
But yet my buddy never sees any thing ( I think he just forgets)

--------------------

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
Re: Mushroom CEV's [Re: Roger_irrelevant]
    #670947 - 06/10/02 02:50 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I definitely feel the same way, when you connect with it, you form a kind of symbiotic relationship, I have once seen the "spirit of the shroom" or a least that’s what I understood it was, and I felt the that we booth need it each other some how (I know it sounds crazy) but that’s the beauty of shrooming

--------------------

Offlinewiser
Loc: countryside
Re: Mushroom CEV's [Re: LOBO]
    #670967 - 06/10/02 03:17 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

When I first did some shrooms (Amsterdam) I had a very powerful experience (alot of hallucinating-feeling as tho I was in different worlds, universes, etc). Anyway alot of the hallucinations were very fairy tale like and included alot of shrooms.
At one point I felt as tho i was sitting by a lake in the middle of this forest (at night) and in the middle of the lake was a big mushroos with a gnome sitting on it fishing.

That trip presented me with many mushroom images but none really after that- my trips started going lizard like, futuristic, etc etc....

--------------------
I like to SHIMMY to my locations....

Offlineoptikal_trip
enthusiast

Loc: Toronto
Re: Mushroom CEV's [Re: wiser]
    #671936 - 06/10/02 02:21 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Well yes I grew these myself.. they were dried however.. but I've eaten up to 4 grams that I bought off someone and never got CEVs like this... I think there may be some sort of symbolic relationship here.. I also did a little search and found other people that reported CEVs of a mushroom nature.. this could be interesting.. I think some further investigating is necessary

--------------------
They chopped her goddam head off right there in the parking lot. Then they cut all kinds of holes in her head and sucked the blood out. I think they were after the pineal gland.

Anonymous

#671952 - 06/10/02 02:31 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Every trip i've had I see mushrooms everywhere. Just cause i know im on them and your well obsessed witht hem while your on them, am i not right??? The last trip i had was level 5 and everytime I closed my eyes I saw a Mushrooms in front of a brick wall holding a playing card with a clover on it. I saw this every time I closed my eyes!!! Just remember every trip is different and the whole fun of it is to try to make out what things mean on your trip. Just HAVE FUN

OfflineTeKHeAD009
Stranger
    #673751 - 06/11/02 06:30 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I had open eye visuals of mushrooms. I was in my room and I looked up at this wooden thing my uncle made me - its my name hanging on the wall. I was comming up fast, and when I looked at it I could see colorful mushrooms growing out of it. Kinda like how people say they see vines growing up the walls, well, it was mushrooms for me, and comming out of my name. I thought it was cool.
I wasnt surprised at the time - just happy as a clam... on mushrooms. Now that I think about it, it was a little different.
My friend is growing them, but I did most of the research and showed him down to every detail - Did much of the work myself.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract