Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: ½ Pint Jars, Perlite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineLapius
Super Fighting Robot

Loc: Earth 25XX
i made an awsome new fanning tekk!
    #671714 - 06/10/02 01:28 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

hey all..

ok in my experiments, i have come across and amazing idea.. id i just like to share it with anyone who was interested in it. ( to all those who helped me in the past) this tekk is for casing terrariums. ok you add the normal perlite to water ratio put your casings in there. now heres the fun part... i have 2 aquarium bubblers..i guess you could use one if you only have one, but i had 2 so what the hell.. i hooked them both up to a jar filled half way with water/h202 mix (ratio 10 to 1 part)
had the hoses from the pump go all the way down to the bottom of the jar and make bubbles... i cut a 3rd hole for a bigger pvc tube to put into the jar , but this time i didnt let it go into the water... i kinda have it right above water line.. and i sealed off all possible air so its air tight. now i ran that large pvc tube though the entire terr.. i pierced the terr so to speak... it runs all the way across like a bar. i then sealed up the end of the tube so the air cant get out of the end.. then made small holes in the tube bar inside the terr... so now what happens is the clean air is being pumped into the large tube and the small holes disapate the air across the inside of the terr.. seems to work fine! i hope anno or roadkill like this tekk for all the help they gave me love some feedback
-PEZ

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLapius
Super Fighting Robot

Loc: Earth 25XX
Re: i made an awsome new fanning tekk! [Re: Lapius]
    #671723 - 06/10/02 01:31 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

PS , i forgot to mention i cut a hole 1/2" with a filter disk over it so it dosent get filled with air combustion

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: ½ Pint Jars, Perlite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation