Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineIni
daughter of theyew- tree

Loc: Switzerland
An eagles speech
    #671670 - 06/10/02 12:59 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Recently, I was on an outdoor goa-party in the nearby hills. To go to such parties is some kind of sport to me, dancing all night is as good as doing a marathon (and every kind of doping is allowed..hehe!)
They played real fine psy-trance music there and had also a mind-blowing laser show. I was dancing and tripping quiet hard, eyes closed, and suddenly I felt like flying. I saw myself fly over snowy peaks, everything was dazed in a blueish light like in a full moon night in winter. Then I got awared that I was hunting a snow hare, it ran before me in panic. It was really weird! Then the eagle (or its spirit???was I the eagle or did he carry me???) began to talk to me. He said: Why do you bring all the noise out here, to our last resort? If all the world is filled with man and noise, where can we go?
There was absolutely no anger in his voice, but a kind of sadness and resignation that hit me like a shot from a gun. I ran away, feeling REAL bad and drove home, what was quiet dangerous because of my condition.
I don' t know if I will ever go to an outdoor party again.
I really don' t want to moralise against having fun!!! But if we did such a party in the middle of a city, the police would arrive within five seconds. The beings out in the nature have no police, only our respect can help them.
Sollutions? Suggestions? I don' t know. This experience just hit me quiet bad. I might call it my first bad trip, even if it wasn' t a classical bad trip, I think.

Remain in Light
Greez Ini

--------------------
Remain in Light
Greez Ini

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: An eagles speech [Re: Ini]
    #671797 - 06/10/02 02:17 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

That sounds like a thought provoking experience. Could it be that you would benefit if you go into nature for a while, camping maybe...to better understand what nature's intentions are? To better understand what your place is in nature? I don't know, but would the answer would come easier if you went out and spent some time with nature..what ever that answer might be? And if so, is that coincidence?

--------------------

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
Re: An eagles speech [Re: Ini]
    #672494 - 06/11/02 02:44 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Very interesting, I will fallow the eagle’s request if I were you.
Consider your self very lucky to have received a gift like that, now you realize that we humans are part of nature and not above it, respect all life forms as brothers and sisters.
And the noise is absolutely true, no matter were you are, you can’t get away from it, I live in the woods, and still there is human noise, the only time that was quiet, was after 9/11, when there was no air traffic, it was so quiet that was wired (in a good way).
Which brings up another topic, why do humans like to make so much noise, and can’t stand to be in silence. Typical example are Harley bikes, they are so annoying! Are they trying to make them the loudest machines ever?

--------------------

OfflineIni
daughter of theyew- tree

Loc: Switzerland
Re: An eagles speech [Re: LOBO]
    #672878 - 06/11/02 09:55 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I live quiet far off civilisation. Two years ago, me and my boyfriend moved to this place. Since we live here, I have changed very much. The people I know, say that I became still and shy. But I also became more sensitive, I think. Sometimes I find myself watching some insects for half an hour or listening to a bird? s song untill it ends. The radio stays switched off more often and we haven? t a TV anymore.

Last winter, I had a very bad time, I just didn? t feel right for no reason. I often thought of shooting myself at the peak of a 10 gram mushroom trip. Now I? m getting better day by day. So I said to myself, go out, meet some people, have fun! This is the reason why I went to this party. And a dancing marathon allways cleaned and refreshed me in the past. This time I saw this thing from another point of view. Next time, I will take a long night walk in silence.

Yes LOBO, I get more and more aware that human noise is everywhere! I can hear the?I want to be a formula1 pilot??s from the street that is more than a mile away. Maybe I become old and touchy . In any case, I? m on the way again. To where it leads me, I don? t know. But I have mushrooms in my package?

Remain in Light
Greez Ini

--------------------
Remain in Light
Greez Ini

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology