Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDayTripper1
We are one!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Krusty Krab Flag
Best way to drink Heavenly Blue seeds?
    #6699303 - 03/22/07 01:16 PM (17 years, 10 days ago)

My seeds just arrived in the mail, and this Sat. will be the day. I was wondering if anyone with experience has a method that is effective? THANKS FOR ANY COMMENTS

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGr33nTree73
 User Gallery

Loc: 585/843
Re: Best way to drink Heavenly Blue seeds? [Re: DayTripper1]
    #6699359 - 03/22/07 01:43 PM (17 years, 10 days ago)

fast for the day and then chew them up and eat em... after five minutes or so have a little something to eat (not citrus or sugary itmes though) and then drink a big glass of water, will work fairly fast and you wont get any nausea... i didnt at least

--------------------

OfflineEpigallo
Stranger

Re: Best way to drink Heavenly Blue seeds? [Re: Gr33nTree73]
    #6699487 - 03/22/07 02:35 PM (17 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

echoes73 said:
fast for the day and then chew them up and eat em... after five minutes or so have a little something to eat (not citrus or sugary itmes though) and then drink a big glass of water, will work fairly fast and you wont get any nausea... i didnt at least

"Let me help you or you'll drown" says the monkey holding the fish, safely up the tree.

Just kidding, no offense. I think he's on the right track with drinking them though.

Grind them with a coffee grinder if you have one, soak in cold water for a few hours, then filter out the solids. This seems to be the general method for drinking them.

InvisibleGr33nTree73
 User Gallery

Loc: 585/843
Re: Best way to drink Heavenly Blue seeds? [Re: Epigallo]
    #6699491 - 03/22/07 02:37 PM (17 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

bradleycny said:
Quote:

echoes73 said:

my one buddy did that friday while me and my other friend just chewed and swallowed them... he had nausea and me and my other friend didnt, his experience didnt seem the same as ours either.

"Let me help you or you'll drown" says the monkey holding the fish, safely up the tree.

Just kidding, no offense. I think he's on the right track with drinking them though.

Grind them with a coffee grinder if you have one, soak in cold water for a few hours, then filter out the solids. This seems to be the general method for drinking them.

--------------------

Offlinebraha_kahn
Stranger

Re: Best way to drink Heavenly Blue seeds? [Re: Gr33nTree73]
    #6699568 - 03/22/07 02:53 PM (17 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

echoes73 said:

neither did I

in the beginning that is... after a couple of MG trips I did get neaseaus... NOw I use cold water extract, the trips aren't that profound but at least I don't get sick

Offlinedmthead420
I&I sees all
 User Gallery
Re: Best way to drink Heavenly Blue seeds? [Re: braha_kahn]
    #6702913 - 03/23/07 12:18 PM (17 years, 9 days ago)

Put in a coffee grinder then a tea bag and soak them in kombucha for 30min and filter.(very good drink, very low ph around 2-3, and slightly alcoholic perfect for extraction)... this works very well!!!

OfflineProskier
Stranger
Male

Loc: Texas
Re: Best way to drink Heavenly Blue seeds? [Re: dmthead420]
    #6703156 - 03/23/07 01:41 PM (17 years, 9 days ago)

hope you like drinking dirt. i dont think i'll be drinking mg anytime soon again.

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: Best way to drink Heavenly Blue seeds? [Re: Proskier]
    #6703187 - 03/23/07 01:50 PM (17 years, 9 days ago)

I just busted 200 of them into a powder with a hammer, dumped it in a shot glass with water and tossed it back. Bud and some carbs took care of the nausea for me.

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

OfflineDayTripper1
We are one!
Male User Gallery

Re: Best way to drink Heavenly Blue seeds? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #6704635 - 03/23/07 10:07 PM (17 years, 9 days ago)

Thanks, I don't have a coffee grinder... I was considering using a hammer to transform them into powder(like blewmeanie)... How many heavenly blue seeds do I drink for a moderate trip???

--------------------

OfflineFhNiNcUbUs010
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Best way to drink Heavenly Blue seeds? [Re: DayTripper1]
    #6704665 - 03/23/07 10:16 PM (17 years, 9 days ago)

i would also like to know this.. i just picked up 3 packs of seeds from walmart. Enough?

--------------------
Next stop: Schwagstock 43 @ Camp Zoe

Live.Love.Die

OfflineDayTripper1
We are one!
Male User Gallery

Re: Best way to drink Heavenly Blue seeds? [Re: FhNiNcUbUs010]
    #6704803 - 03/23/07 10:55 PM (17 years, 9 days ago)

How many grams of seeds are in each pack???

--------------------

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: Best way to drink Heavenly Blue seeds? [Re: FhNiNcUbUs010]
    #6704826 - 03/23/07 11:04 PM (17 years, 9 days ago)

The pack says how many grams usually. 1.5 to 1.75 is most common when it comes to packets of seed.

A few hours soaked in water doesnt do the trick yalls.

Sorry to burst anyones bubble.
Ive heard stories here about people using like 12-15 grams and they were suprized that 4 hours soaked in water didnt do the trick.
You might be able to get 50% of the alks out after 6-10 hours.

Eating them is effective. Water is a good thing to have around after each swallow.

Nothing wrong with just eating them.

My ony advise is to chew them well.

If you do soak them in water. Eat the pulp aswell after having soaked them for more than 20 hours in your fridge.

The goods are in the hard outer part, not the insides.
Anyone who knows what its like to chew them knows how long it would take for those shells to soak in water.

A few hours will never give you even half of what those seeds have to offer.

Afew hours without eating the pulp. Good luck.

Soak those guys for more than 24 hours if you are going to use that method.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (03/23/07 11:36 PM)

InvisibleKOPELANDIAA
Stranger

Loc: under a pine
Re: Best way to drink Heavenly Blue seeds? [Re: yageman]
    #6706920 - 03/24/07 04:26 PM (17 years, 8 days ago)

Sorry Yageman, but that is not true, water extraction is way preferable. It is the way they do it in Mexico since precolombian times and that is not just a ritual.
If you follow exactly the traditional method, you'll notice that you have to grind the seeds very finely, almost flour like. THAT makes a big difference. The exact chemistry of those seeds and how they act in the body is still poorly understood.
Usualy, the water soaking is not very long (from 30 minutes to one hour), then there is a proposed theory that there is an Ergine and Iso-ergine equilibrium taking place in the water, maybe complete after three hours (not sure of anything here !) and this equilibrium thing could be the key to the extremely visual experiences that have reached by some people.
The other factor, none the least, is the freshness. Like LSD, the alkaloids of Ipomoea and Rivea are very very delicate, they decompose with heat, light and oxygen. Keep your seeds in the fridge, in a light and air proof container. Seeds fresh of the vine are the best, seeds bouht in a store are like lottery tickets...
By the way, if you are interested by the seeds, check Rivea Corymbosa seeds, they are way better (in my opinion)...
:wink:

Offlineeastuvdariver
Stranger thanwho?

Loc: birdhouse in your soul
Re: Best way to drink Heavenly Blue seeds? [Re: KOPELANDIAA]
    #6707041 - 03/24/07 05:11 PM (17 years, 8 days ago)

water extraction, strain the fucking seeds!! (sorry yageman)
don't eat the things. all the people i know who have vomited have eaten the seeds. i don't know anyone who has vomited from cold water extraction.

i will however agree with yageman on the soak time. while i have had success soaking for only an hour or two, juice with the same batch of seeds has been far more potent with a one to two day soak.

also, stop buying morning glory seeds from ethno-vendors. this is a waste of money and time. there are bulk organic seed suppliers in every semi-major metro area in america. it doesn't even have to be an "organic" seed supplier(unless you are picky like that), because in the states, if its sprayed with fungicide, it has to be labeled as such. look in the phone book. i have found heavenly blues for as little as 25.95 a pound(7.95 1/4lb), less than three miles from my house nonetheless. i called, told them what i wanted, went and picked it up.

also, some will tell you to do a naptha-ethanol extraction on the seeds. I personally view this as a complete waste of time. from my experience it not only does not improve the outcome, i firmly believe it costs you some alkaloids. the trip off of the extract, while offering less nausea, seems to lack something in the trip that a cold water method gives you. furthermore it does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to lessen the body load that is so common with LSA.

anyways, happy trails, enjoy your 'lump-o-glow' as i like to call it.

--------------------
DISCLAIMER: anything posted by ME are strictly the opinions of ME and does not reflect the opinions of friends,family,affiliates,etc. of ME. the opinions of ME may not apply to you, it may not apply to ME next week or tommorow as the opinions of ME reserve the right to be changed at anytime.

OfflineEpigallo
Stranger

#6710766 - 03/25/07 07:52 PM (17 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

KOPELANDIAA said:

The other factor, none the least, is the freshness. Like LSD, the alkaloids of Ipomoea and Rivea are very very delicate, they decompose with heat, light and oxygen. Keep your seeds in the fridge, in a light and air proof container. Seeds fresh of the vine are the best, seeds bouht in a store are like lottery tickets...
:wink:

I have eaten seeds that were several years old and tripped very, very hard.

InvisibleKOPELANDIAA
Stranger

Loc: under a pine
Re: Best way to drink Heavenly Blue seeds? [Re: Epigallo]
    #6712201 - 03/26/07 08:26 AM (17 years, 7 days ago)

They must have been well stored and a very hard shell :laugh:

OfflineMadSeason

#6712469 - 03/26/07 10:30 AM (17 years, 6 days ago)

My preperation is : I soak the seeds in water for only 10 to 15 minutes. I let them dry. I grind them into fine powder. I fill myself a big glass of good orange juice and put all the powder in it and drink it.
From that way I didn't get no nausea at all, just cramps in my legs but that's not a big problem, I just layed down in my bed and I was okay and had one of the most beautifull trip of my life
I'm thinking of buying some today, hope my trip will be as nice.
Good luck

--------------------
In the province of the mind, there are no limits

OfflineDrewwyann
Slayer of ticks
Male User Gallery

Loc: Atlantis
Re: Best way to drink Heavenly Blue seeds? [Re: MadSeason]
    #6713290 - 03/26/07 03:03 PM (17 years, 6 days ago)

the best way to drink heavenly blue seeds is with your mouth.

--------------------

Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

OfflineNalim
OTD Kelly Girl
Female User Gallery

Re: Best way to drink Heavenly Blue seeds? [Re: Drewwyann]
    #6713303 - 03/26/07 03:05 PM (17 years, 6 days ago)

:rofl:

--------------------

Rodney Brooks on Robots
Nalim said: "Quoting yourself is retarded."

Offlineeastuvdariver
Stranger thanwho?

Loc: birdhouse in your soul
Re: Best way to drink Heavenly Blue seeds? [Re: Drewwyann]
    #6713642 - 03/26/07 05:15 PM (17 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Drewwyann said:
the best way to drink heavenly blue seeds is with your mouth.

have you tried sticking them up your butt?;)

--------------------
DISCLAIMER: anything posted by ME are strictly the opinions of ME and does not reflect the opinions of friends,family,affiliates,etc. of ME. the opinions of ME may not apply to you, it may not apply to ME next week or tommorow as the opinions of ME reserve the right to be changed at anytime.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds